Chapter 1-The introduction

Pride and Prejudice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

„Come on, Yeon Hee, please? Pretty please? Please, please, please....“  Yeon Hee rolled her eyes not paying attention to her best friend's whining behind the locker door before she answered nonchalantly, rearranging her books.

„ I already told you, Ji An, I have more important to do.“ She heard a thump when Ji An angrily stomped behind the door, making Yeon Hee smirk a bit in amusement. Ji An moved behind her suddenly, impatiently tapping her foot on the floor.

„ Like what exactly? Making people cry?“

„ Who, me? When have I ever done such a thing....“ Yeon Hee said, still with that small smirk on her lips when she closed the door of the locker and leaned on it before Ji An got into her face and pouted.

„ Yeon Hee-ah, I really, really want to go....“ Yeon Hee widened her eyes in innocent realization while looking at her friend's face, putting her hand on her heart in a dramatic gesture.

„ Oh my God, you really, really want to go? Well that changes everything, you should have told me you wanted to go earlier.“ She laughed when her friend shook her head in disapproval.

„That was just evil. You are evil.“ Yeon Hee nodded in agreement, curving her lips and raising her eyebrow at her.

„ Indeed, I am. And you deserved it. You are being even more dramatic than usual. Which is quite a venture and I appreciate  the effort, but still Ji An-ah....“ She sighed but the smirk didn't disappear from her face. Ji An made a face like she was going to cry, blinking quickly, pretending to have tears in her eyes.

„ I can't believe you are acting like this towards me. It hurts. It really does.“ Yeon Hee rolled her eyes and opened her book, lifting it up to cover that cringeworthy acting Ji An was currently pulling on her.

„ I don't see you getting the best actress award any time soon. That was painful to watch.“ Ji An scoffed in offense, crossing her arms on her chest.

„ Yah! It wasn't that bad! Ugh, fine, I'll stop, just please go with me. You are acting like I am asking you to donate a kidney for 's sake!“

„ Ji An, are you cursing? I am so disappointed in you...“ Yeon Hee shook her head at her friend who was obviously done with her.

„ You really are a coldhearted demon, you know that? You won't do such a little thing for me...“

„ Why don't you just go with someone else? Soo Ae might want to come with you, I mean, it involves boys sweating after all......“ She asked while turning the page of her book, not looking at Ji An.

„ Soo Ae doesn't know the real reason why I want to go. I have been keeping it a secret from everyone but you because she can get so nosy.“ Yeon Hee barely contained her laugh at Ji An's naivety. Soo Ae not knowing something that happens in the school, that's rich. Like Yeon Hee and Soo Ae haven't laughed their asses off so far at Ji An's inability to comprehend that everybody except Luhan himself knew she had a crush on him. That boy must have been hit with one too many soccer balls to the head on the field, there was no other explanation for that kind of ignorance. But it seems his pretty little head does turn to Ji An sometimes, even if she doesn't notice when it happens. It wasn't hard to understand why though. Yeon Hee's best friend was petite, kind, artistic  with a knack for unintentionally causing drama but she was also cute as a button and quite popular in the school. Nobody could understand how such a kindhearted innocent girl could be friends with someone like Yeon Hee. Yeon Hee the demon. Yeon Hee the ... Satan in girl's form. Man, those people really need to make up better nicknames. Yeon Hee's response was interrupted when Lee Hyun called Ji An and thankfully saved her kind soul from the sass Yeon Hee was about to deliver on her .

„ Ji An, can I talk to you about the photos you took for the paper?“ Ji An turned around instantly, widening her lips into a smile making Lee Hyun smile back and Yeon Hee roll her eyes watching it happen.

„ Yeah, what about it?“ Yeon Hee used this opportunity while her never to be Oscar winning actress of a best friend was busy to get  moment of peace from all the whining she had to endure that day alone. She silently snuck off behind her and went to the bathroom, hoping to get a moment of peace. And of course that's not going to happen. A soap opera was just playing in front of her eyes, while the bathroom was being flooded by tears and tissues. Kim Na Ra was crying her eyes out on the floor while her friends were also crying...out of sympathy, maybe? Yeon Hee skipped the particularly large piles of tissues lightly with her Converse sneakers, trying to get to the stall, praying she was being unnoticeable when a loud shriek came from Na Ra and Yeon Hee changed mind. Nope. Let's just get the hell out of her before s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter