Chapter 5- The other side

Pride and Prejudice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Minseok's POV

It was already late at night when he pulled up to his driveway, staring at the lights of the villa. He raised up his helmet and showed his face to the front door camera. After a couple of moments the massive iron door opened up, letting him drive in on his motorcycle, passing the horrific fontain in front of the villa and stopping in front of the main door. He barely got off his motorcycle when one of the butlers showed up, practically running towards him.

„ Master, you're home!“ He bowed his head so low that it almost touched the ground.

„ Yes.“ He responded, indifferently taking off his helmet and putting it on the back of his motorcycle.

„ Please take care of it.“ He said nodding at it before he turned his back to the main door and without looking back threw the butler his keys.

„ Master, what about dinner?“ The batler asked him, sounding nervous.

„ You can tell them I am not hungry.“ He said walking to the left wing of the villa, which used to be his mother's. Now, of course...it was his. He despised going in through the main door with the army of maids and workers all stopping at what they were doing to practically drop on their knees. His brother adored that. Minseok was sick and tired of people groveling at his feet. Actually he was just ing tired of everything that had to do with this house and this family. Passing the garden, he went for the small patio door, hoping he wouldn't find anybody on his path. But of course not. The maid who looked vaguely familiar abruptly stopped with what ever she was doing, looking surprised to see him.

„ G-good evening, Master. I am done here. Do you want me to call for your dinner?“

„ I already told them I am not hungry. You are excused.“ She nodded once more and almost ran out of the living room. It wasn't a secret that the young Master didn't like people around him when he was home. He hated being disturbed. Well, it was fairly obvious he hated being there at all. The fact that nobody commented on the state in which he came home spoke volumes. With his stained shirt and ed up lip he would cause all kinds of questions in any other family, in any other house. Well he would if it wasn't a surprise that he came home at all. More often than not he slept at Luhan's or Chen's or went to the downtown apartment where he didn't have to be around servants with their fake smiles and enthusiasm. He left his jacket at the sofa and climbed up the stairs to his room which was always locked. He pulled the key out of his pocket and unlocked his room, turning on the lights. He looked around, wanting to see if anyone came in. Not only that he didn't want anybody disturb him in the room, he didn't allow the maids to go in to clean it. Minseok cleaned it himself when he was there, not liking anybody in the room. The therapist they send him to when he was 10 had a lot to say about that. Maybe it shows that you have a desire to control your surroundings. That you don't like anybody near you or your things. Well done, Sherlock.

He closed the door behind him and threw his backpack on the table. His computer screen was blinking blue, still paused on the Call of Duty game he played. The Xbox was under the table, collecting dust, just like his soccer trophies on the shelf beside the bed. It's been awhile .He cracked his neck and began to take off his clothes. He the shower at the bathroom and his favourite loud music before he entered the shower, stretching his arms. The water was just a little bit cold, just the way he liked it. He stared up at the ceiling while water was pouring down his body. He didn't feel well. Actually, he felt worse than usual. And it was all that demonic girl's fault. After leaving the shower he put his towel around his hips and went to the mirror to check the damage. His lip was looking worse now when it stopped bleeding. He touched it and remembered what caused it to look like that. Who would expect her to punch him? Didn't girls usully faint or slap people? Obviously not what the Fury did. The banging of the drum solo coming from the room was almost too loud but he still couldn't hear it, remembering everything.

They were on the stairs, coming down from the playroom, going to English when Chen with his usual trolling ways started getting on his nerves.

„ I am just saying, maybe we should get a special bathroom for the girls Minseok breaks up with. I heard Na Ra was crying at that bathroom since the school started.“ Minseok didn't even react, not interested in his trolling.

„ Maybe we should. You should propose that on the next Student Council meeting.“

„ Maybe I should.“ Chen said raising his eyebrows, with Tao giggling in the background.

„ Lu? Dude are you on this planet?“ Luhan turned around with his eyes wide, looking like he got caught doing something wrong

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter