A gift for all of you lovely sweethearts

Pride and Prejudice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 This is a gift for all of you my silent readers, my talkative readers (especially you guys), my subscribers (you are awesome) and my upvoters ( I don't know how to thank you). This is literally the collection of gifs and pictures that inspired Prince of douchebags and I searched far and wide to get them for you. Why, you may ask? First of all, the first part of the fanfic is done and I almost have 900 hundred views and 41 subscribers, and 20 something comments. It is more than I could ever ask for, and even if I don't say it in every chapter, you are all awesome and your views and support make my day.Also this is the way to thank all of my subscribers, I don't go to your walls to thank you most of the time because I am kinda of a socially awkward dork. NONE of the gifs and pictures are mine I collected them from various sites and tumblr and if you do know who they belong to, PLEASE tell me so I can credit the owners. Also, pray for Yeon Hee after these gifs because in my story she sees those reactions everyday. God have mercy on her ovaries and her soul.

So, I posted the first part such a long time ago. When I had 900 hundred views and now it's like over 11 000. When I had 41 subscribers and now it's over 500 subscribers. How did this happen? What did I do to deserve such support from you guys?

I am still just as suprised and just as grateful (which you can't really tell because I've barely edited anything so far-I am sorry) like I was back then. So, I am putting this chapter back up with additional gifs because let's be honest there is never enough Minnie in our lives. 

I am sure there are some of you who are reading the story because of the comedy or romance tag, not for Min, so you can casually slip to the next chapter if you feel like it :)

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter