Chapter 13- Tik -tok

Pride and Prejudice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Many of you guys have been waiting to see what Yeon Hee was going to do. And now you can find out. When I say Yeon Hee is a demon, I am not even doing her justice.

 

*****************

 

Yeon Hee spend a lot of time today thinking about trouble. She was never completely immune to it but she was always prepared for it, more or less. Or rather....she used to be. Nowadays trouble seemed to find her way to easily, making her life incredibly stressful. She smirked noticing from the corner of her eyes the murderous looks girls have been giving her as she walked down the hallway. Ah, the gossiping, the whispers, the silent insults. Everything she had already experienced before but the reason behind these was incredibly idiotic. She is bothering Minseok oppa! What does she think she is doing, going after him?! He hates her. Is she crazy, she doesn't stand a chance at all. I knew she was a freak. She rolled her eyes continuing to walk, her lips pressed into a thin line when she brushed the hairs that fell out of her ponytail from her face. Surprisingly enough....his fangirls still haven't done more than talking behind her back. Were they scared of Yeon Hee or were they waiting for Minseok's approval? She slightly frowned knowing it had to be a bit of both. But the mere thought that those moronic girls actually believed she was infatuated with that imbecil, that was more infuriating than anything else. Which brings us to the topic of trouble again. Because this time, she was going around trying to find trouble before it finds her.

She stopped walking when she saw a group of people in front of the chemistry cabinet. The crowd had formed a circle, people were whispering loudly, some of them were even filming what was happening in front of them, obviously very interested in the scene they were watching. Found you, jackass. She grinned slightly and popped a lollipop in , cracking her neck in preparation. Showtime. She walked over to the crowd and her colleagues separated quickly seeing her coming, already starting to gossip. Ah, the smell of bullying in the morning. Priceless. Minseok and Tao were leaning over a boy who was sitting on the floor and she could see there was a scratch above his upper lip and traces of future bruises on his neck, like someone caught him by it. Chen was standing behind them with a grin on his face looking at the cellphone she assumed they took from the boy. Luhan wasn't there, which was not a surprise because he never joined them for bullying while Kris was leaning on a locker on the other side, looking bored, just like always. Oh, boy, my lucky day.

„ You think it's funny having that on your cellphone? Do you want me to take it for a walk to the bathroom? Maybe you can join us as well. You seem like you need to be refreshed.“  Minseok's voice was silent and cold, the kind she had the immense privilege to encounter on multiple ocassions lately. Yeon Hee slightly raised her eyebrow, barely preventing an amused smile from appearing on her face. She knew what this was all about. Baby Minnie was still on fire on the internet and Minseok didn't seem to be amused by it.The posters had been taken down almost immediately but many people took a copy or two for fun, not to mention they saved the pictures and gifs of baby Minnie. It must have been one hell of a picture on this boy's cellphone if it caused so much ruckus. Maybe she can get the boy to send it to her. Later, Yeon Hee. You're on. She approached them while nonchalantly talking over the strawberry lollipop in .

„ Oh, are we getting bullied for things we have on our cellphones now? I would be dead by now if that was the case.“ He raised his eyes to her face before narrowing them in suspicion, like he wasn't sure what she was doing by meddling in this. She winked at him before crouching next to the boy who was obviously scared out of his wits. She vaguely recognized him as the third year who startled her on Monday. My, my, sweetie, you seem to be getting in our way a lot lately. The boy barely glanced at her before looking down again, almost trembling in front of her. She raised his chin with her finger, making him look at her.

„ Do you think of vacationing on that floor? Get up and clean yourself up.“ He shook his head before glancing up at Minseok  who seemed more like he was amused than angry and Tao who stood there looking confused as hell. Chen raised his thumbs up at Yeon Hee behind Minseok's back and even Kris seemed to be a little interested in the situation now. She could hear the running of her colleagues who were coming to see them square off again so soon. She turned to the boy again with a raised eyebrow and a small smirk on her lips.

„ Does he scare you? I should be scaring you too. If you don't listen to me, only bad things can happen.“ He looked her in the eyes and she could see the fear flickering in his.

„ What do you think you are doing?“ She heard Minseok's cold low voice behind her but she didn't even turn around when she responded.

„ Did you never hear that it was rude to interrupt another person's conversation?“ Ironic because she interrupted his little torture speech earlier. She moved her hand  to the boy's lip and he backed away a little from her, shock obvious in his eyes.

„This is nothing. Did you see what I did to Minseok's lip last week?“ People were giggling and loud whispering starting to spread around them, their assumptions finally confirmed while Chen was laughing like crazy, ennoying this way too much.

„ Now listen to me boy. You will get up from that floor and leave. If you don't I will make sure you suffer. And I dare say I will be much more successful than him. Leave. Now.“ She suddenly grabbed him by his shoulders, pulling him up and the boy glanced at her and Minseok before running away, pushing through the crowd. You're welcome. She turned around to face Minseok who didn't seem so amused this time. He raised the corner of his lip while staring down at her. She bit in her lollipop while waiting for him to speak.

„ My, my, aren't we superhero material. What makes you think you can just interfere like that?“ Minseok spoke in a cold dark voice but she just shrugged her shoulders, smiling sweetly at him when she responded.

„ It must be that love  I feel towards you makes me so brave.“ She heard laughter around them but she focused on his black menacing eyes as he looked at her like he wanted to grab her by the neck and shake her. He then proceeded to calm down, a  smirk appearing on his lips while he was staring at her, obviously trying to figure out what she wanted to get out of this. Oh, boy, you don't have a clue....

„ Oh, is that so? I have to warn you Yeon Hee, even though I feel sorry for you, you shouldn't meddle in these kind of things anymore.You might end up getting hurt.“ She smiled like an angel in return, looking at him with an innocent expression on her face when she responded in a gentle voice.

„ You? Hurt me? Oh, I can't believe that, oppa.“ He widened his eyes in shock while she felt a strange desire to brush her tongue with sand paper just to erase that word she had just said to him. Too far, Yeon Hee. We are not on ing Broadway.

„ You've turned yourself into quite a burden lately, Yeon Hee. You are overstepping every boundary there is. I can't be bothered by you anymore. It hurts me to say this..... but I  don't think I can take it.“ She spread her lips into an amused smile, looking at him who was contemplating severely about the next words he was going to say. Take it easy, your Majesty. Don't hurt yourself with that much thinking.

„ I can't deal with you personally but I do hope you will somehow be convinced to stay away from my affairs. If only there was a way....“ There were sudden gasps of realization around her when people started to understand what he meant by his words. The approval has been issued. Fangirls, attack at your own free will. Well, it was hardly unexpected. She laughed while pointing her lollipop at him.

„ You can't even be bothered to take care of it yourself? You have to tell your fanclub to do it for you? And I thought I was lazy.“ He narrowed his eyes at her again, trying to see what the hell she was doing while Chen was obviously having the time of his life behind him, laughing at whatever the hell was on the cellphone and at the situation happening between them.

„ I am sorry Yeon Hee but you crossed the line. It's out of my hands now.“ She rolled her eyes at him, before leaning against a locker, crossing her arms on her chest.

„ It seems like a lot of lines are being crossed lately, your Majesty. And even more lines will b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter