Q&A

Pride and Prejudice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Ok, I am doing this because it's been a while and just to let you know that the author is alive and will write the bonus chapter(s?) and epilogue.

The Q&A I wrote in the form of a dialogue mostly because it was (personally) more fun that way.

Seriously, people you could have asked anything. *sighs*

The first bonus chapter should be coming soon.

See you then ;)

***************************************************

For Minseok: When did you first have romantic- ish feelings for Yeon Hee?

YH: Yeah, I want to know that too.

M: I thought we were answering these questions in private.

YH: You thought wrong. 

M:  Does that mean I get to listen to your answers?

YH (laughs): Hell no. 

M: I don't like this.

YH: You are stalling....

M: I am waiting for you to leave.

YH: Just answer it already, jeez!

M: Fine. Fine. I always kinda had a thing for you...

YH: You are such a liar.

M: No, seriously. I always looked in your direction but I never thought I actually liked you. I just thought you were really special which is why I did all of that crazy . I cared about you, I was jealous that's for sure.... but I started realizing I liked you in a romantic way when you punched my brother. You tried to protect me, defend me...I never had somebody do that for me. Then I figured out my feelings were deeper than I thought. That I didn't bother you because I was bored, that I bothered you because I was...into you. I just didn't want to admit it to myself.

YH (nods): I know what that's like..... OK...next question. God, this one is for you too!

M: What can I say...people love me.

 

For Minseok: Why did you keep Yeon Hee's book for so long?

 

YH: Man, it's like I am asking these questions.

M (scoffs): I wanted to return it to you almost immediately but then things got a little...complicated. After we weren't in war anymore I thought about returning it to you, but I wanted to know more about you. I wanted to know what you liked about that book. So I kept it and read it. It wasn't even that bad.

YH: I know. It's pretty cool.

M: Anyway, after that I kept it around because it reminded me of you. I also wasn't sure how to approach you about it, when I had it for a month and a half. Like....how to explain it to you.

YH. At least you returned it in the end.

M: I wanted little warrior to have a nice birthday gift after all.

YH: Oooooooook, moving on. Next question is for me. Come on, you need to get going.

M: Not fair!

YH: Yeah, that's called life. I'll buy you mocha bread when we are done here.

M: I am not that cheap.

YH: A whole dinner?

M: That's more like it....little warrior.

YH: GO. ( Minseok leans in and kisses her, before winking and leaving)

 

For Yeon Hee: What are your feelings towards Minseok's father?

YH: Oh, that's a tough one. I am glad I made him leave now. I...am not su

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter