Chapter 3-Unforgivable

Pride and Prejudice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Well, it seems lunch was of the table. Literally. The situation she was in would be hilarious, if well....she wasn't in it. Holy hell. The whole cafeteria stared in awe with their mouths wide open, their eyes resembling the eyes of a bunny caught in headlights of a car. But they weren't the bunny, Yeon Hee was. The silence was so deep for a moment, she thought she could drown in it. And then people sighed and started whispering, a nervous laughter broke out in various places while Chen was, well he was dying of laughter behind Minseok's back, the damn troll enjoying himself. And the Prince himself? Well, his face was....OK, again, it would be hilarious if she wasn't the cause of it. No, scratch that, it was still hilarious. His sharp black eyes were widened in shock while noodles were slowly falling from his face on his shirt. Did she just throw her lunch at the Prince of douchebags? A hysterical laughter was beginning to rise from her stomach and she barely pressed it down. The way he stared at her, well maybe she won't live to see another sunrise. But, God was it worth it. He was paralyzed at the spot, glancing down at himself and then up at her. The hairs on the back of her neck raised up in response to the anger in his eyes when he spoke, the curve of his lip rising dangerously.

„ You are...“ Yeon Hee never found out what she was because Mister Park ran in the cafeteria on his short legs, panting as he rushed towards them.

„ What is going on in here people? Does nobody go to classes anymo...“ He looked at Minseok as his jaw dropped for a moment. He glanced curiously over him, raising his eyebrow when he spoke.

„ Ah, well, Mister Kim, interesting choice of accessories you have there.“ Chen was practically rolling on the floor by now and Yeon Hee barely contained a grin, trying her hardest to keep a calm face. Mister Park proceeded to look at her with narrowed eyes.

„ Miss Moon, I guess you are somehow involved in this incident.“ Yeon Hee shrugged her shoulders.

„ Minseok really wanted to eat curry ramen.“

„ I see. Well, mister Kim, I am not surprised you are involved in this, but Miss Moon I thought you were....less dramatic at least.“  The cafeteria broke out in laughter which was quiet at first but it grew louder soon enough. Mister Park shook his head while glancing between them.

„ Why? Why today of all days?" Yeon Hee thought the exact same thing as she crossed her arms. Why today? Why at all? The douchebag kept his distance from the girls he didn't want to date but this today, what the hell was it all about? Why did he go after her? They never had any contact, they barely spoke at all the last 4 years. And now all of a sudden, ing hell breaks loose.So, what the was that jackass thinking? Mister Park sighed, looking done with life when he spoke again.

„ Well, my wife won't be happy about it. Detention after school. Both of you.“ Minseok shook his head in disbelief as Yeon Hee widened her eyes.

„ Sir...“ They spoke at the same time causing them to look at each other for a second and narrow their eyes before looking at their teacher.

„ If you didn't notice, I am the one covered in her lunch....“

„ I am not at fault, he was...“

„ Mister Kim I have no doubt you started this, but Miss Moon finished it. In quite a messy way.“

„ But Sir...“

„ Detention. Both of you.“ Mister Park looked around the cafeteria, waving his hand.

„ The show is over. Get to class. You two...“ He made a gesture with his fingers, shifting them to his eyes like a gangster in a movie.

„ I am watching you.“ He turned around and the other students started to get up still staring at them. Minseok took the napkin he was offered by Tao and gave her a look of pure hatred, making her insides twist in discomfort.

„ I hope you took care of your affairs, smartass, because you won't be living for much longer.“ He walked away not even sparing her a second glance. Yeon Hee would never admit it to anyone but she felt a serious weakness in her knees. Oh boy, now she's done it. She really ed it up.

 

 

*****************************

 

„ Do you want me to go with you?“ Yeon Hee rolled her eyes at her friend who was nervously chewing on her bottom lip while staring at her. They were sitting at the rooftop avoiding other people who were talking about Yeon Hee's obvious mental instability and an even more obvious desire for death. Nobody ever dared to stand up to Prince of douchebags, nobody ever dared to deny him what he wanted. But...nobody ever dared to stand up to the coldhearted demon of Byeon highschool either. Nobody ever dared to deny her what she wanted either. And now, because of that... is about to go down,  

„ You can't go with me to detention, Ji An.“

„ I doesn't matter. If I have to kill somebody, I will.“ Yeon Hee bumped her head on her friend's, smiling a little at the dramatic tone.

„ No need, Liza Minelly, stop overreacting.“

„ But, Yeon Hee, you two will be alone. In a room. Together. Oh, my God I will either go to your funeral or help you hide his body.“

„ Mister Park will be there with us, Ji An. Besides, I am not scared of that dumb arrogant .“ Well that was a small lie. She wasn't exactly terrified but damn, she crossed some lines which were not meant to be crossed. But how in the hell was that situation supposed to be cleared up anyway?

„ We should have just moved.“ Ji An said, closing her eyes. Yeon Hee scoffed, raising her eyebrow at her.

„ That was never an option. I would rather burn the ing table than let him chase us away from it.“ Ji An sighed deeply, stomping her feet a little before speaking again, obviously frustrated.

„ Yeah, and what was all

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter