Bonus #1- Reaction

Pride and Prejudice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Oh. My. God, it took me ages. I am sorry it took me this long.

It's a short and (hopefully) sweet bonus chapter.

Many people asked to see the coven and the dweebs again so....

Here it is.

************************************

Yeon Hee bit the insides of and frowned at her cellphone, rereading Minseok's message for the hundreth time that day. Jagi, the old man wants to out my life energy this morning so I'll come to school later, OK? Don't miss me too much ;)

„ You wish....“  She scoffed in her chin, causing the younger boy who was standing in front of her to turn around and widen his eyes in fear when he recognized her. She arrogantly raised her eyebrow at him.

„ Can I help you with something?“ He immediately waved his hand and bowed deeply as he responded with stutter.

„ No, no, no....I am sorry. D-did you need to go first sunbae?“ He asked still flustered, looking around him while people were giving him terrified and compassionate looks because he was talking to Yeon Hee who had been waiting behind him in the lunch line. Sometimes she forgets how terrifying she actually was to these people. Especially since the whole „break up“ thing. People were walking on eggshells around her, afraid she was going to spit fire on them. She sighed and pointed behind him.

„ It's your turn.“  The lunch lady was looking at them curiously, wondering why he didn't pick up his tray. He turned around, blushing at the sight.

„ Oh, r-right. I am sorry. I will hurry up....“ He bowed again and practically ran for the tray, choosing his meal with the speed of lightning. She heard Chen laughing about it in the distance and she rolled her eyes, picking up her tray as well seeing that half of the cafeteria was looking at her. Again. And she hasn't even done a damn thing. She glanced at the meals in front of her, not really thinking about the food because her mind was currently focused on her arrogant of a boyfriend who was still not there. Boyfriend. God. It's been two days since they started dating and the title was still....strange to think about, not to mention say out loud. But...she didn't have a need to say it out loud yet, did she now? They decided to tell their friends that day and do it together, so nobody knew they were dating yet. Chen was suspicious because of the phone call but other than some backhanded comments he said nothing in particular. Soo Ae on the other head was spending most of her time today saying that Yeon Hee seemed different somehow and asking if anything was going on. Yeon Hee raised her head and caught Soo Ae's suspicious look again as she twirled her hair around her finger with a small smile on her lips which was clearly the embodiment of: So? Do you wish to tell me something?

„ Eiiish....“ She rubbed her temples, feeling a headache appearing in her head. Min for s sake, drag your in here so we can get this over it. If I have to hear anything about a sudden glow twinkling in my eyes again....

Still deep in her thoughts she didn't notice that the atmosphere suddenly changed and got tense in the cafeteria and that even more people were looking at her. All of a sudden she felt arms wrapping around her and she dropped her now half full tray in shock when he chuckled in her ear.

„ Miss me?“

„ Holy .....“

„ Is he ing crazy?!!!“

„ Does he want to die?“

„ What's happening here?!“

„ Are they back together?“

She heard whispers around them as the whole cafeteria stared in awe, the gossiping spreading like wildfire around the room while everybody, including the lunch ladies stared at them with their mouth wide open, waiting to see what will happen next. Yeon Hee narrowed her eyes at him and stepped on his foot with all her force causing him to back away with a confused adorable pout on his face.

„ What was that for?!“ She pointed at the tray, still glaring at his face.

„ This. Why did you sneak up on me?!“ He rustled his hair causing her stupid girly heart to skip a beat like in some cliche romantic comedy. Stop with that crap, Yeon Hee-ah...

„ I thought it would be a nice surprise.“

„ Making me die from shock? My heart stopped beating you idiot!“ He winked at her with an insufferable cocky expression on his face, loosening his tie some more.

„ I know. My presence usually has that effect on girls.“

„ Yah! Do you want your heart to stop beating as well?“

„ Always so gentle, jagiya.“

„ Always so annoying, jackass.“ He grinned at her with his eyes shining in amusement.

„ Demon.“

„ Idiot.“

„ Witch.“

„ .“

„ Satan.“

„ Douchebag.“ The words flew all natural between them as they stared at each other, crossing their arms and waiting. He raised his eyebrow at her, giving her a mischevious look when he did.

„ So...“

„ So...“ She repeated, raising her eyebrow as well.

„ Now when we have taken care of the formal greetings, how about something more....informal?“ He asked in a teasing tone of voice. Finally.

„ Took you long enough.“ She muttered, pulling him closer by his loose tie, hearing him chuckle slightly before lightly kissing her lips. She forgot that they weren't alone for a moment while kissing him. She forgot that they were in fact, in the middle of the cafeteria. In front of the whole school. Yeon Hee widened her eyes in realization when the thought finally hit her. Oh, me.....

 „ OK, ers, PAY UP! Come on, don't be shy!“ She heard Chen yell as he climbed up on table to look at the people and suddenly the whole cafeteria started groaning and reaching for their wallets. Tao started wheezing at the spot, jumping up and down by the table as Ji An covered her face, her eyes wide while she stared at them. Chen suddenly grinned before pointing at Zico.

„ Pay up, bro.“ Zico scoffed, getting up and sending Yeon Hee and Minseok dirty looks while they stared in disbelief at the situation in front of their eyes, moving away from the shocked lunch line. Zico paid Chen before hissing at them with a frown on his face.

„ One more week. You could have waited one more week.“ What?! Minseok suddenly raised his eyebrow before sending daggers in Chen's direction.

„ You didn't only bet on whether we were going to get together, you also bet on the time we would need to do it?“ Chen nodded and Soo Ae shrugged her shoulders, climbing on the table as well before pulling out her tablet, sending a fleeting dirty look at Yeon Hee before she started to explain.

„ Chen and I had a bet going and people just started joining in. We created time frames because people couldn't agree on when you two would stop being stupid. For example....Zico bet on three weeks, Kris here bet on a month, Young Ho bet on a month a half....“ Yeon Hee gave a cold stare at the obnoxious art program representative who widened his eyes in fear, shaking his head in denial before backing away.

„ I don't know what she is talking about....“

„ Oh really?“ She asked poisonously, still glaring at him.

„ Miss Kang, if you would be so kind to climb down....“ All of a sudden Mister Park showed up next to their table, staring at Soo Ae and Chen in disapproval.

„ Mister Park here bet on two weeks, which makes him a winner....“ Soo Ae continued as Minseok and Yeon Hee widened their eyes at their English teacher who was nonchalantly drinking his strawberry milk. He bet too?

 „ Mister Park?“ Minseok asked in disbelief while staring at him in horror. Mister Park casually shrugged his shoulders before turning to face them.

„ You are lucky it only took you two weeks or I would have to put you two in detention.“ He then proceeed to smirk at them.

„ Again.“ He walked away still with that smile on his face.

„ Now if you will excuse me I have to go tell coach he lost the bet. Mister Kim, Miss Kang you better not be on table when I get back.“ Holy , what the ?!

„ People who won the bet, saying they would be back together in two weeks are: Min Woo, Shil Il, Luhan, Min Ho....“ Soo Ae read the names from the tablet as Chen dealt with the money people were giving him. Min Woo raised his thumbs at Yeon Hee causing Yeon Hee to step in his drection with a slur of curses slipping from her tongue before Minseok pulled her back, laughing at her reaction.

„ Jagiya, don't overreact...“

„ These idiots bet on us! Again! Oh, I am going to make their life a liv

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter