Chapter 10-The pink bib

Pride and Prejudice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minseok's POV

 

The classes were starting in a couple of minutes when he pulled up on his motorcycle in front of the school, feeling like the grim reaper himself. He was dead tired, annoyed as hell not to mention he barely slept the night before, mostly because he had slept at Chen's and Chen clearly had a lot to say about the incident yesterday. He didn't shut up the entire night, making Minseok threaten him with death a couple of times.

„ So do you think the kiss you gave her was so bad that she had to go to Kris for a good one?“

„ Shut up, Chen. If I wanted to be bothered, I would have just gone home.“

„ Or do you think it was just an accident that she picked Kris? Maybe she could have chosen me instead?“

„ In your dreams.“

„ Well, who knows maybe I will be dreaming about that tonight. Do warn me if I start making noises.“ Minseok picked up his sneakers off the floor and threw them towards Chen who was laying on the bed.

„ Go to sleep before I strangle you.“

„ Touchy, touchy.  But I do say I am looking forward to sleep now....“ Even when Chen finally fell asleep, thankfully without any noises except his snoring, Minseok was still turning on his sofa, not able to close his eyes without seeing it. One minute she was on him, digging her nails into his chest and the next one.... she was kissing Kris. What he felt at that moment was beyond words. Beyond shock. He was.....Oh God, what was he? Bothered? Ha, that's an understatement of the century. She made such a big deal out of that unfortunate kiss which led to his lips being completely ed up and then she went and kissed Kris out of the blue. Not that Kris minded. Oh, no, Kris spread his lips into a smug smirk as soon as he got over the shock while Chen laughed his off, shaking his head in disbelief. Luhan on the other hand glanced at Minseok with his eyes wide open in shock and anger.

„ I told you not to mess with her! And I warned you to keep away from Ji An and not get her involved in this! What the hell did you do?!“ Minseok shook his head trying to clear his mind while the images of what just happened clouded his view. This did not just happen. She did not just do that. She kissed Kris. God.... he suddenly had a desire to punch something. Anything. Minseok took a deep breath and calmed himself down, trying to act cool and completely unfazed by the scene he had just endured.

„ Ji An? You are on first name basis already?“ He said in an amused tone of voice causing Luhan to clench his fists in anger, glaring at him with a murderous look, which was quite uncommon for his usually mild- tempered best friend.

„ She was not supposed to be in this you are trying to pull off!“ Minseok finally backed away from the wall where he had been leaning since she left the room before sitting down on his chair, rolling his eyes at Luhan's expression and dramatic yelling.

„ Relax, lover boy next door. I just wanted to see what the Fury would do if I talked to the pixie. And I wasn't disappointed by her reaction. But I have no intention in hurting your little girlfriend Lu.“ Luhan cursed loudly, calling him all sorts of names both in Korean and Chinese before turning to him with an exasperated expression on his face.

„ So why did you have to go and pull that on her? When Yeon Hee ran past me I almost died thinking what could have happened.“ Minseok raised his eyebrow while curving his lips into a smirk.

„ She ran? So she was in panic..... I ing knew she was acting.“

„ Panic? Boy, she was about to whoop your in the cafeteria. Not to mention she came here to kill you and paint the walls with your blood. But instead of murder- love blossomed between her and Kris. That was so romantic, I am going to cry.... “ Chen winked at Kris while Tao was laughing his off and Minseok felt something murderous rising inside of him. But where was it directed? Was it directed towards Chen who was cracking stupid jokes or.... Kris who stood there silently with a confident smirk on his lips? Minseok shrugged his shoulders before changing the subject.

„ Concerning your pixie, Lu, I actually talked normally to her trying to find out what she's like so you can stop being a little and talk to her.“ Luhan widened his eyes at his response, ignoring the insult when he quickly pulled his chair closer to him, looking at him with anticipation on his face.

„ And? What did you find out?“ Minseok rolled his eyes at his eagerness before responding in a bored voice.

„ Jesus, lover boy, chill. She is sweet as sugar, which is more than I can say about her friend. Her parents run a restaurant and she has one younger brother, just like you. She likes everything artsy, painting, drawing all of that crap and she is madly in love with her camera. She loves everything eclectic and over the edge, she even loves going to underground exhibitions. Not to mention.... she seems to like soccer.  And even though she didn't say it, I am pretty sure she likes it the most when you play it.“ Luhan widened his eyes in shock at his words, hope dawning in his eyes.

„ She likes to watch me play soccer?“

„ I think she just likes you, moron.“ Luhan stood up before doing his really embarrassing celebratory dance with Chen and Tao clapping in the background. Meanwhile, Minseok was looking at Kris all the while wishing that he could just wipe that ing smirk of his face. He returned to reality when Chen called him loudly with his high pitched whine.

„ Yah, your Majesty, where did you go this morning?“ Minseok shrugged his shoulders in response before taking his coffee from the side pocket of his backpack. He could never imagine a morning without coffee, he could practically drown in that . Maybe it could keep him alive today, taking into consideration he woke up at 6 after barely getting a minute of sleep. He then snuck away from Chen's room, deciding to go for a ride to try to clear his head. He spent an hour and a half at his favourite spot by the bridge, trying to understand what the hell was wrong with him the last couple of days. Needless to say, he got nowhere.

„ I went for a ride.“

„ You couldn't sleep? Well I could. I dreamt some very nice things.“ Yeah, like beef. Because that's what Minseok heard early in the morning, Chen confessing his love to medium rare beef. He didn't even acknowledge Chen's usual trolling ways as they walked together to the entrance of the school where Kris was waiting for them, his face looking just as confident as ever. Minseok couldn't help it but clench his fists when he saw him, supressing the urge to snarl at him.

„ Oh and here is the lucky playboy. How are you feeling Sir after being kissed by a creature from hell?“ Kris shrugged his shoulders nonchalantly before winking at Chen with a smug smile on his lips.

„You can ask me that after the second kiss. This one was a little too short for my liking.“ Like hell that's happening ever mothering again. He missed the glances Kris and Chen exchanged too busy trying to control his violent thoughts which went haywire at Kris's stupid comment. All of a sudden loud shrieking was heard behind them and they turned around to see Tao running towards him like he was being chased by demons.

„ Hyung! Hyung! Did you see it?!“ He finally stopped yelling when he approached to them, wheezing for air while trying to recuperate from his dramatic entrance. Luhan followed slowly after him, rolling his eyes at Tao's attitude.

„ Wow, drama queen, catch your breath and tell us.“ 

„ What, you actually didn't see it? It's everywhere.“ Tao said, his voice cracking from the running and the screaming. They all raised their eyebrows at him in a questioning manner.

„ What is?“ Chen asked with a confused expression on his face, turning to look at Kris and Minseok who had the exact same expression on theirs causing Tao to roll his eyes at his annoyingly stupid hyungs.

„ The video from the cafeteria, hyung. It's everywhere. It's on Youtube, everybody is posting about it on Twitter, there are gifs of it on Tumblr, pictures on Instagram, there is even a 6 second shortened version on Vine. You have your own Facebook page called Baby Minnie.“

„ Baby Minnie?“ Minseok raised his voice in shock while Chen just stared at Tao, furrowing his eyebrows in annoyance.

„ What the hell are you saying, Panda?!“ Tao sighed before pulling Minseok closer to him, pushing his phone into Minseok's face.

„ Watch.“ Minseok widened his eyes while staring at the video which showed their first confrontation at the cafeteria. She could only be seen from the back while he could be seen completely. Holy hell.... was he photoshopped in an onesie? And the video was dubbed over?

„ But, wheee, I want to eat it......Eomma, I want to eat  it. Noooow!"  An obnoxious child's voice was synced with his lips, making it look like he was the one whining like a toddler. The part when she threw her lunch at him was cut out, but the next scene was a close up on him, still in his onesie, covered in ramen. His face grew darker in the video and he remembered the exact moment that happened, when she told him to go to hell. They photoshopped fake tears on his face this time, with even more obnoxious crying sounds coming from the video.

It seems baby Minnie can't eat without his bib. The video faded into blackness before words in pink showed up on the screen.

Please  help raise money so baby Minnie can have his bib. Thank you.

He raised his head, his mind completely dazed, looking at others who had the exact same expression of shock on their faces. Not even Chen could laugh at this, he stood there frozen while looking at Minseok with wide eyes.

„ Is this...for real?“ Luhan asked Tao in a silent voice and Tao nodded a couple of time before glancing back at Minseok.

„ Yes, hyung. The video has over 100 000 views for now. It's spreading like wildfire on the internet.“  Baby Minnie?!! Holy , he is going to strangle her. His voice was dangerously low when he spoke, causing the boys to look at him with fear in their eyes.

„ When was this posted?“

„ Yesterday night. But I just saw it in the car on my way here. Everybody is commenting on baby Minnie, the Chinese, Japanese, Americans. There is even a second version of the video wi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter