Love, a virus

All these little things
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

RECAP

Couldn’t resist the temptation to listen to his voice, I walked up to a seat as I put on the headphone.

His voice sounded through the headphone like a sweet melody, soothing my ear.

Slowly, I closed my eyes as I savored in his melodic voice.

A smile crept up my face without me realizing.

I didn’t even realize that the song ended and when I opened my eyes, Myungsoo was no longer in the recording room.

When I was about to turned around, I felt a hand on my shoulder

Instantly, I knew who it was.

 

Chapter 8 - Love, a virus

 

(Yoonah POV)

Slowly, I turned around to see Myungsoo looking at me, “Do you like my voice that much?” He smirked.

For a moment, I felt like saying yes, but of course I didn’t.

“A…ani… I just happened to walk pass and the door was open…” I lied.

“Dance school and music school isn’t very near…” He smirked again.

I was dumbfounded by his words, is he seeing through me now?

I stood there not knowing what to say.

And the problem is he won’t stop staring at me when I am already so embarrassed.

Before the situation gets more awkward, he walked away to pack his bag before saying, “I am going, are you going to stay here?”

What kind of question is that seriously?

I bet he knew why I was here, I was here to see him, why would I stay here when he is going?

Did he act like he didn’t know or what?

But I didn’t show my frustration and replied him, “I…I am going too…Let’s go together!” I smiled shyly.

He didn’t reply but just walked out of the room coolly while I followed behind him.

The journey to the bus stop was really silent, people may think it is awkward, but I like it, walking behind him, looking at his back as he walked ahead of me, the silent is good for now…

I was so engrossed in my thoughts that I didn’t even realize that he stopped and I literally bumped into him… again…

It hurts a bit because I bumped into him real hard, I rubbed my forehead to ease the pain when I heard him chuckling which made me frowned.

“Ya! Is it very funny?” I yelled at him.

“Do you know how many times have you bumped into me? You did that on purpose didn’t you?” He smirked.

He really likes to smirk… a lot…

“What are you talking about? You are the one who stopped suddenly and now you are blaming me?” I retorted.

“Isnt it you who didn’t watch where you are going?” He replied coolly.

“I…I… forget it…” I knew I would never win this over him so I just shrugged it off and walked ahead of him.

“He is always like that… Why must he quarrel with me over such trivial issue? I came all the way to see him and he didn’t even talk to me…” I mumbled to myself as I walked ahead.

Suddenly, I saw him walking beside me, “Stop talking bad about me behind my back. I can hear it all…”

And although this was the last thing and the only one thing he said before we parted at the bus stop, a simple sentence like that from him was able to make my heart flutter all over again just like the first time I met him.

 

 

(Krystal POV)

“Hey, aren’t you going home? It’s quite late already…” Kai asked.

“Ani… I want to practice a bit more… plus… I am waiting for him too…” I said as I pointed to oppa who is still practicing.

Kai looked at me for a while before saying, “Okay then, don’t tire yourself out… and him too…once he start practicing…he forgets about the time…” He sighed.

I smiled at him before answering, “Arrasso, you are quite naggy too… like Myungsoo…” I complained.

“Naggy? Me? And who is Myungsoo? Your boyfriend?” He bombarded me with questions.

“Ya! Just go! Why do you have so many questions??” I said, irritated as I pushed him out of the room, “Bye bye!”

After that, I went back to my spot as I tried practicing again.

But I guess I was too tired that I ended up lying on the floor instead.

I lie there as I watched oppa practiced his dance.

He really is a dancing machine.

Slowly, I let my eyes closed.

As I was in dreamland, I felt someone poking my cheek.

Initially, I thought it was a dream, so I ignored it.

But, the poking continued and when I opened my eyes, instead of seeing the ceiling of the dance room, I saw his face.

Surprised, I sat up, and like a meongchong, I knocked my forehead against his and that is seriously, so painful.

Why did I even do that?

Guess I was flustered by the close distance between us.

“Ya! Jinja! My forehead…” He pouted as he rubbed his forehead.

Feeling sorry, I apologized, “Mian… Are you okay? Is it painful…? Come, let me see…” I went forward to touch his forehead but instead, he turned me around so that I was back facing him.

“Oppa… What are you…” and before I could finish my sentence, I felt his warm hands crept up my shoulders as he started to massage my shoulders.

Although I am flustered, I can’t deny that it felt so comfortable and it kind of helped me relieve the tenseness in my shoulder after hours of practice.

“Feeling better?” He asked.

“Orh…” I answered as I let him massaged me.

“You must be tired… Waiting for me… Mian…I forgot the time…” He apologized.

“Kai was right… he said you will forget the time and he told me to remind you…” I said as I pulled away from him and get my bag.

“Kai? Since when is the two of you so close? You even drop the honorifics…” He asked as he stood up to carry his bag as well.

The two of us got out of the dance room.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter