Babo

All these little things
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Recap

“Naeun! You can come out now!” Yoonah and Krystal shouted out to her.

 

Chapter 52 - Babo

 

 

(Kai POV)

Not long after, she stepped out from behind the curtain.

I must say I am proud of myself for choosing such a pretty dress.

Shyly she twirled one round before asking, “Isn’t this too much for just a bridesmaid?”

I was about to reply her when Krystal spoke, “What do you mean just a bridesmaid? Bridesmaid has to wear just as prettily as the brides!”

“Precisely Naeun! Did you choose this dress? It looks really pretty on you!” Yoonah praised Naeun.

“Ani, Kai chose for me.” She answered innocently.

From what I know of my friends, I expected what is to come next.

“Oooohhhhhhh~” All of them said at once.

“You understand her so well huh?” Taemin smirked.

“It is time bro…” Myungsoo added.

“Naeun ah, you must be the happiest bridesmaid ever!” The two girls then started squealing.

From what I understand of Naeun, she must be in a confused state right now.

She is rather slow in understanding these kind of things.

I shook my head as I looked at her confused face, “You guys are too noisy!” And with that, I pulled Naeun to my side, “They are just jealous, you look too pretty in this dress, they are jealous of my taste.” I smiled at her.

“Yeah totally right!” All four of them said together and all of us started laughing.

Just like that, the choosing and ordering and purchasing of suits and dresses are done in one day.

There is still a few more days before the wedding.

Actually I have something in my mind, but I kept couldn’t find the right time to say.

Until just now, Naeun said she has to go back to her hotel to do her remaining design sketches so that she will have time to meet us the next day.

So thinking that this is the right timing, I let her go.

“I will stop by your hotel tomorrow morning to fetch you okay?” I pecked her forehead.

“Okay thank you! Have fun! Don’t drink too much Kai!” She warned me.

“Yes My lady, don’t work too late, rest early, busy day tomorrow okay?” It was my turn to tell her.

“Yes, my shy boy!” With that, she went off.

“It isn’t like you to not send her home!” Krystal said and now all four of them looked at me.

“He must have something in mind that he didn’t want to let her know then…” Taemin said casually.

He is still the one who understands me the best.

I smiled and nodded and all four of them suddenly perked up their ears and listened attentively.

I told them my plan and kept getting teased by them.

“Didn’t know you are such a romantic guy!” Yoonah nudged me.

“You learnt that from drama isn’t it?” Myungsoo asked.

So in the end, I kept getting teased but still, I told them the entire plan and they agreed to help.

And the plan will be executed tomorrow.

The rest of the night, our chats kept revolving around Naeun and I.

How we met, how we fell in love and who initiated and stuff like that…

But the happiest thing is that they like Naeun.

Having my girlfriend being approved by all my closest friends, it is really a happy thing.

 

(Naeun POV)

“Naeun ah, sorry, tomorrow morning I had something on, I can’t fetch you anymore! Really sorry!” Kai said from the other line.

Honestly I was slightly disappointed but it is okay, he is busy, I understand.

“It is okay! I can go by myself! It has been sometime since my last visit to Korea, I wanted to explore around as well, so it is okay! So where are we supposed to meet the others?” I asked.

“They wanted to meet at the café down the road of the shop where we had suits and dresses try-out, I think that café is called…” And before he finished, I kind of remembered the café’s name.

“A walk with me? Is that it? I have always wanted to visit that café ever since the last time I saw it! Alright! I will be there tomorrow! Rest early okay?” I told Kai.

“Yep I will! You too!” And with that, we hung up.

I am kind of looking forward for tomorrow already.

I think we will be selecting the designs for invitation cards tomorrow.

And choosing menu for the wedding dinner.

It is not even my wedding and I am so excited.

 

I walked down the street towards the café that I have always wanted to go and where we are all supposed to meet.

I realized I was the first to be there.

Am I too early?

I looked at my watch, actually I was on time.

They must be late, after all, trying out so many dresses must be tiring.

As I waited, someone appeared and when I looked up, I saw Taemin oppa.

“Oppa! You are here! You guys are late!” I whined.

“Hey! You are early!” He said as settled down in front of me.

“Where are the rest? Krystal unnie?” I asked, it is after all weird seeing him alone.

“They will be here soon.” He said.

“Okay…” I nodded.

“Naeun ah…” He suddenly said, he sounded so serious.

“Actually Kai… He is a good guy…” He started.

I laughed a bit at his words, “Why are you saying this suddenly?”

“Wait, let me finish!” He ordered and I immediately made a zipping gesture across my lip.

“Well Kai is someone who has a lot of patience. If he really likes you, he is willing to put all his time and effort into loving you, even if you don’t love him back the way he does, he will wait, he will really wait. He is the kind of guy who will treat you nicer and sweeter than anyone else. He may seem a bit cool on the outside but he is actually not once you get to know him more, I bet you can tell the difference between the first time you guys met and how he treats you now. He is dumb I admit, sometimes he can’t get what you try to hint, so I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter