Our Dreams

All these little things
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Recap

“I don’t understand… Why do you let him do it and not me?” Taemin oppa confronted, I knew he was hurt by my actions but it isn’t what he thinks it is.

It’s because you are his father… and it is something that I didn’t know whether I should tell him or how I should tell him…

“Because I don’t want you to…” I lied as I fought back my tears.

“Wae? Do you hate me that much?” He asked, stuttering a bit and his tone of voice is so bitter that is forcing my tears out.

Struggling to remain calm, I spoke, “Just take it as yes then… Jongin is my everything, I won’t let anything happened to him…”

Disappointed, he shook his head, “You think I will hurt him? Jung ah, I love him like how you do…”

Couldn’t hold it in anymore, I yelled at him, “Stop it, stop saying! I don’t want to listen, it’s pointless…” And with that, I walked off leaving him there,alone.

 

Chapter 32 - Our Dreams

 

(Krystal POV)

Jongin is finally awake.

The first thing I did as he called out to me was embraced him in my arms.

“Jongin ah…You are finally awake… Do you know how worried I was? Why did you do that? Why did you wander around alone?” I cried.

“Umma, don’t cry… I am fine now. I just wanted to go and find Taemin hyung but I got lost…Mianhe…” He confessed.

“You…” I sighed and didn’t continue and Kai mouthed, “Forget it…” that I decided to not scold him since he just recovered.

“Come! Let me take a look at you!” Kai suddenly said and making the ambience livelier.

“Kai appa! I so long never see you already!” Jongin exclaimed and gave Kai a hug.

We chatted for a while before Jongin asked, “Umma, where is Taemin hyung? Why didn’t he come to see me? I want to see him, I miss him…”

“Jongin ah, Taemin hyung… he is busy… be a good boy, umma and Kai appa is here with you alright?” I tried to persuade him.

But instead, he started throwing a fit, “Ani!!! I want him!!! He promised that no matter how busy he is so long as I need him, he will come! Call him now!!” He pouted.

“Jongin can you…” And Kai stopped me before I started to scold Jongin, “Krystal… I will call him in…” He said softly, partially hinting me to not scold Jongin and knowing that this will be the only way to calm Jongin down, I nodded.

 

 

Not long after, the door clicked opened and Taemin oppa appeared.

Jongin was so much happier with Taemin oppa around and this made me even more worried about their identity surfacing.

As Jongin was happily playing and talking to Taemin oppa, Kai signaled me to go out of the room.

Outside the ward, he spoke, “Krystal ah, Taemin… He will eventually know. You know it, you can’t hide this forever…”

Already expected what he would say, I replied, “I know…But, I need time to think… I am confused. I don’t know what I should do, I don’t know which will be the correct decision… I need time Kai ah…”  

He placed his hands on either side of my shoulder and said, “I know, I understand… But either way, this cannot be kept a secret for long, blood is still thicker than water, he will eventually suspect and figure it out… You must be prepared.”

Nodding and agreeing with him, I said, “I know, I know… I will find the right time to tell him… I will…”

But deep down I know it will be so difficult for me to even start a conversation with him.

 

 

(Myungsoo POV)

“Are you alright little kiddo? What happened?” Yoonah asked Jongin.

“Nan gwenchana! I wasn't careful that is why I got into an accident.” He pouted.

“Don’t be sad, cheer up okay? Look who is here to see you? You have your Taemin hyung, umma, Kai appa and me as well, all of us care about you a lot okay? ” She said to Jongin and I can already picture her being like that to our future child.

As I was looking at Yoonah, Krystal nudged me, “Ya, what happened? You guys fought?” She asked.

“Is it obvious? I thought I hid it well.” I sighed.

“You two are my best friends, I can see through the both of you so well. What happened? This is by far the first time you two fought right?” She asked.

“It’s…actually it’s nothing…” I couldn’t possibly tell her we fought because of her, it will only add on to her troubles.

She looked at me for a while before saying, “It’s because of me isn’t it?”

My eyes widened at her correct guess, “H…how…y…you?” I was shocked at the fact at how well she could read me.

“I know you guys are stressed up and worried for me and every time around me, you two are very careful. Both You and Yoonah have your different ways in supporting me and comforting me and I really appreciate it, don’t fight because of me. Your relationship has lasted for more than 4 years, do you think it’s worth it to spoil it over such a small matter?” She asked.

“But I tried all ways, she doesn’t even want to speak to me, she doesn’t even want to listen to me…” I sighed again.

“She will forgive you soon, I know her, she is too in love with you to ignore you for too long a period, give her a few more days and continue to appease her, she will give in one day. I know her.” Krystal said as she patted my shoulder.

“Why do both of you talk in the same manner?” I asked.

“What do you mean?” She chuckled.

“Before we started our cold war, Yoonah said similar things like she understand and know you well and now you are saying that you understand her and know her well, then what am I? Does that mean I don’t understand my bestfriend and my girlfriend?” I frowned.

“You know what, this is something that is only between girls, and this is called woman’s instincts.” She chuckled before walking away and back to her son.

I turned my vision back to Yoonah who was smiling so gently and warmly at Jongin.

A thought suddenly flashed through my mind, I was determined to make her the mother of my children in the future, I have to win her back.

 

 

(Krystal POV)

I stepped into the building with awe.

SM building does not only look glorious from the outside, it is also the same on the inside.

One of my colleagues guided me and showed me the different places and people in the building so that I could familiarize with the place.

I met many artists as well as idol groups and it was kind of fascinating to see them face to face, they looked so much better in real life than on the screen.

All of them are friendly as they introduced themselves and encourage me on my first day of work.

As the touring around the building ended, my colleague said, “You are assigned the task of being the choreographer of a hybrid group called ToHeart, have you heard of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter