Change

All these little things
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

RECAP

And for about half an hour, I tried telling her the features of the place I live so that she could bring me back but the features were all so brief and vague that took her half an hour to figure it out.

When she finally did, she brought me back to my place.

I was thanking her when someone shouted my name, “Krystal ah!” and when I turned around, it was like ‘Ooofff’ and someone crashed into me and held me so tightly that I thought my bones were going to crush.

“Jongin ah…” I whispered.

 

Chapter 22 - Change

 

(Krystal POV)

“Don’t say anything… Sorry, it’s my fault…Really sorry… Please don’t run away like that again, do you know how worried I was? You don’t even know this place well… What if something happen to you?” He nagged, but sounded so sincere.

I pulled away from his arms and looked up at him, “Sorry… I shouldn’t be such a weakling in the first place… Sorry for running away… Sorry for making you worry…” I said.

His hands came up to wipe away my tears and caressed my face, we were looking at each other so intently when someone interrupted, “Ya! Are you guys shooting a drama?”

And I realized she was still standing there, the lady who brought me back.

Embarrassed, I turned around and said, “Omo, you are still here…”

She winked at me before walking pass me towards Kai, “So… She is your friend? Or is she your girlfriend?” She asked Kai and I thought it was abrupt since they don’t even know each other yet.

“Yeah, she is my girlfriend, wae? Any problem with that?” He answered back playfully and that was when I thought they might know each other.

“Ani… Just asking… Anyway, I was thinking maybe I could hire her into the dance troupe, she dances really well, I should not waste talents, should I?” She said.

Kai looked like his jaw dropped as he replied her, “Woahh… Are you serious?”

That was when I cut in out of curiosity, “Do your know each other?” I asked.

“Well yeah, of course, we are real close, right my little dongsaeng?” She smirked at Kai.

Kai rolled his eyes before turning back his attention to me, “Well, she is my sunbae in the dance troupe, but basically she is the founder of this dance troupe…We are quite close, she is just like my noona…” He smiled at the thought.

I was still confused, “What dance troupe are your talking about? If you have a dance troupe, why are you studying in Korea?”

Kai looked at me for a while before replying, “Well, this is going to be shocking… Actually I thought you had recognized her since you are so passionate into dancing but guess her without makeup face is too different compared to her make up face, that’s why…” He joked which got slapped instantly by her.

I couldn’t take the suspense as I pestered him to tell me, “So who is she?”

“Have you heard of Boa? Kwon Boa?” He asked and it was my turn as my jaw dropped.

“Y…you mean…s…she is…” I couldn’t finish my sentence and Kai finished it for me, “Yeap, she is Kwon Boa, the global dancer…” He grinned at me over reacting.

I couldn’t help it since it was my first time seeing her and in real life some more…

“OMG, I just danced in front of her just now! Why didn’t you tell me earlier???” I smacked Kai on the shoulder.

He laughed at my reaction, “You danced? Really?” He kept chuckling.

That was when Boa sunbae spoke after watching us which seems like a comedy, “Wae? I find you really good though…”

“Really?” I asked with sparkling eyes.

“Yeah of course, I don’t go around choosing whoever that dances, I only see the good ones… So what do you think? The dance troupe?” She pressed me for an answer.

“I…” I hesitated as I glanced over at Kai before continuing, “I am afraid I am not ready yet…” I said softly.

Kai then picked up my hands and looked at me warmly, “Krystal, this is a very good opportunity, take this chance to forget about the past, take this chance to try to move on… Orh? Don’t forget I will be there with you…” He smiled gently.

“Hmmm… Why not, I leave a spot for you? Until you are ready, the spot will always be vacant just for you!” Boa sunbae smiled widely.

  Kai said in disbelieve, “Wow, did I hear wrongly? This is the first time you are leaving a space for someone…”

Boa sunbae thought for a while before answering him, “Well, this is an exception… Because she is really good, plus there is a bonus point because she is your girlfriend…” She smiled slyly.

Awkward by what she is calling us, I decided to clear up the misunderstandings, “Er… Actually we are not together… Right Jongin?”

Boa sunbae raised her eyebrow at Kai because of my words.

“What? She is just too shy to admit…” He joked which I rolled my eyes before slapping him on the shoulder once again.

“Ouch!” A rather high pitched groan was heard from him.

Boa sunbae chuckled at us, “You young people…” She shook her head before asking me again, “So… Are you willing?”

I still didn’t know what to reply until Kai nudged me, “Ya! A global star is leaving a spot just for you, what are you waiting for?”

“But… I…” And before I could continue further with my sentence, Boa sunbae interrupted me, “Well well, I shall take your hesitation as a yes then! See you guys around!” And just so cool and calm, she walked off.

Kai then immediately turned around to face me as he held my shoulders before pulling me into a hug, “Congratulations Krystal! You found where you belong!”

His words made me pull away and asked, “What about you?”

“Where else would I be other than by your side dancing with you?” He beamed widely which made me smile, I feel so safe in his arms.

I pulled away as I have another question, “Why do you even go to Korea to study when you have such bright future here?”

He thought for a while before answering, “Well, because I want a change, because I have been dancing for the whole of my life and so I went Korea to study to maybe experience something different but still I somehow ended up in dance there because of Tae…” And he stopped and looked at me worryingly.

“Mian…” He suddenly blurted out and I know why he apologized.

“It’s okay… You don’t have to be so wary around me… I am determined to forget about him anyway…” I said.

And so just like this, my life in the states started.

 

 

(Taemin POV)

“I am sorry sir, we are unable to locate her, there isn’t any information about her anywhere, it’s like she disappeared. She even changed her phone and cut off all p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter