Finally

All these little things
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Recap

“Oppa! Oppa! Open the door! Don’t leave me! How can you leave me? You said you love me! Oppa!” I shouted. But still, there wasn’t any reply. I eventually became hopeless and collapsed onto the ground, hugging out photo and his diary in my arms. Tears kept flowing as I kept on sniffing. Suddenly, someone hugged me from behind, “Scold me if you want to, but don’t cry, you know I hate to see you cry…” The voice spoke.

 

Chapter 36 - Finally

 

(Krystal POV)

Instantly, I know who it was and I turned around to look at him with tears-filled eyes.

I hit him hard on his chest and yelled at him, “Where were you? Why did you leave me? Why? You said you love me, you said you are willing to wait, then why did you go back on your words? Why? I hate you! I really hate you so much!” I shouted into his face and kept on hitting him.

Seeing me in this state, he pulled me into his arms regardless of how hard I hit him.

I struggled away and attempted to stand up and walk away but he stopped me, “Jung ah…”

“Go away! I hate you! You are a liar!” I shouted again and this time, he pulled me in, not for a hug but he smacked his lips onto mine.

I struggled at first but he was so strong and his kiss just made me feel so weak and eventually I gave in.

In a moment, I found myself kissing him back as I savoured his lips as we engaged in a deep and passionate kiss.

Finally, when we were both out of breath, we pulled away.

Taemin oppa looked at me as he caressed my face, “Why are you crying?” He asked.

Face still red from the kiss earlier on, I took out his diary and handed it to him, “Why are you leaving?” I asked, my voice cracking a little.

His eyes widened a little before asking, “You read it?”

“Yes you idiot! How can you leave me? I stayed for you, and now you are leaving me? You are leaving Jongin? You told me you love me then why are you leaving? All these while you tried so hard to win me back and now you are giving up? Are you going to hurt me the second time? Don’t do that…I…You know I love you… I always do…I have never stopped loving you ever since 4 years ago…I am sorry I was cold towards you but why are you leaving? Oppa…” I cried out to him.

He looked at me, shocked at my confession before laughing a little, “I am not going anywhere, what are you talking about?” He said.

I took his diary from him and flipped to the page of his last entry and showed it to him, “You wrote it here!” I said.

He chuckled as he looked at the entry before shoving the diary right in front of my face, pointing to the date, “This was written a month ago, even before I found out about Jongin.” He said.

I looked at him, “So… does that mean…” I didn’t finish my sentence as he interrupted me, “It means I am not going anywhere… I am going to stay here with you and be by your side until you forgive me…I guess I just found out about your true feelings…” He chuckled a little.

Feeling angry and relieved at the same time, I scolded him, “Do you know how scared I was? I thought you are going to leave me…” I cried.

He closed up the gap between us and pulled me into a hug, “I know, it’s my fault…But I am not going anywhere, don’t worry…”

His words gave me comfort, strength and courage to do what I was about to do next, I pulled away from him and looked at him in the eyes, “Oppa…” I started.

“It’s been so long since you called me that…” He interrupted me as a smile crept up his face.

“Sorry I was a coward, sorry I was scared to accept you because everything seemed so unreal. I was scared I will be hurt again, I was scared that Jongin is going to get hurt…I…mianhe…I…” He cut me off with yet another kiss.

Giving me a deep kiss, he pulled away and I took the chance to finish my sentence, “I love you…” I pluck up the courage to say and I could feel my heartbeat increases under his scruntiny.

Taemin oppa smiled at my confession and replied, “I love you too…I love you so much…”

Smiling and looking into each other eyes, memories about us came rushing back and I felt like I was becoming that same young little girl again.

Taemin oppa finally pulled away and said, “It’s cold here, let’s go inside…” He then entered his password into the code reader before pulling me in, halfway, he turned around, “Oh and… the password was actually your birthday, why didn’t you guess that just now? Babo ya…” He ruffled my hair a little.

Just like that, we are finally back together.

The feeling was so different yet so good.

It has always been a one sided love and I don’t even dare to do things that are too intimate to prevent myself form blushing in the past.

But now, he is in love with me and it is just hard to believe.

It is like a dream and it is a dream that I would never ever want to wake up from.

This is the first time I have been into his apartment.

It was really beautiful.

“You like it?” He suddenly embraced me from behind, shocking me a little.

His light touches, after 4 years still managed to electrifiy me.

“It’s beautiful? Is this your idea?” I asked.

“I was thinking about you when I came up with this interior design.” He whispered.

He slowly turned me around to face him, “You are my inspiration for this house, our house in the future.” He smiled.

I smiled slightly at his words before asking again, “Since when did you move here?”

“A year after you were gone.” He said, eyes still looking into mine.

“Why?” I caressed his face.

“Because your memories were torturing me in that house, I had to move. I thought I would be alright after moving here, but the loneliness seems worse…You know, these 4 years, I am in pain, my heart broke into pieces, it was a terrible feeling…” He whispered the last part as his forehead leaned against mine.

I didn’t know what to say in moments like this, the only thing I could do was caressed his face, letting him know that I am back and I won’t leave ever again.

“I am here now.” I said softly.

“Thank god…” He whispered and pulled me into a tight embrace, “I will never let you go ever again, never…” He promised.

Moments later, we pulled away.

“Let’s wash up and have a rest, look at your eyes, all puffy from crying, you should rest early…” He ruffled my hair, just like old times.

I nodded as he gave me a pile of clothes.

“What’s this?” I looked up at him.

“My clothes, it’s for you to change into after you shower.” He smirked.

That smirk made me realized that somewhere in him, that childish Lee Taemin 4 years ago was still in there.

“Why should I wear your clothes?” I asked back, faking innocence.

“Are you going to wear this to sleep?” He raised him eyebrow while pointing at my outfit which is a dress.

“It will be pretty uncomfortable sleeping in a dress isn’t it?” He gave me yet another smirk.

“Fine! I will wear it! Stop smirking at me!” I retorted, and it sure feels like the old times where we loved to tease and quarrel with each other jokingly.

“You will have to get use to it my dear…” He teased.

Blushing at his words, I rushed into the bathroom and shut the door.

While showering, a lot of things crossed my mind.

It’s really a miracle that we can be together again.

Not as siblings but as lovers.

It’s hard to believe.

In the past, I had to try so hard to keep my feelings to myself.

Now, I no longer need to hide my feelings and I know he likes me too.

The sudden change made me d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter