Fading in

All these little things
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Recap

I continued my way when I bumped into someone.

“Sorry, I am so sorry!” I immediately apologized when I realized the impact caused the person to drop everything in her hands.

I couldn’t quite interpret her expression at that moment.

It seemed like she is going to cry but she is not crying.

I looked at all her things on the ground, I immediately bent down to help her pick them up.

Just as I touched her things, she shouted at me, “Leave me alone! Don’t show your kindness when everything is going to be just a show! Go away!” She was really crying now.

 

Chapter 48 - Fading in

 

(Kai POV)

I was shocked, what exactly made her say such words?

She must have been hurt badly once in order for her to doubt people’s kindness so easily.

“Ms, I was just trying to help…” And before I could finished my words, she yelled at me again and this time I caught a glimpse of her face due to the gush of wind that blew her hair out of her face.

She looked distraught, saddened and lifeless, like she is going to collapse any moment.

“Just leave me alone! Do I look like I am such a dumb ? Do I look like I am going to be trick by you badass guys out there again? I am never going to fall for your lies ever again! Never!” She shouted.

And as she finished her sentence, she collapsed onto the ground, crying and sniffing so badly that it earned the attention of many passer-bys.

That is really not the main point because they were not looking at her, they were actually looking at me, like I made her cry which the truth is I don’t even know what she is crying about and I am just a kind soul here trying to help her out.

“Ms, can you stop crying? Please, people are looking!” I pleaded for her to stop crying but she went on to cry even further.

I had no choice now because sooner or later, people are going to recognise me as the dance troupe dancer and that is not good…

Without any choice, I immediately picked up her things on the ground and at that moment I saw many photos, all photos are cut into half.

Then I saw the other guy in the photo and that was when I realized what might have happened to her.

Packing everything, I went on to carry the lady bridal style and walked ahead to my car since it was just about another few minute walk to my car.

She has already quietened down a lot, must be tired of all the crying.

I can even feel her breath on my neck, she must have already fallen asleep.

Finally reaching the car, I placed her down in the car seat while I went up to the driver’s seat.

I sat there not knowing what to do.

I don’t even know her name yet say her address, how do I bring her home?

…Maybe I should have just leave her on the street?

Okay that’s even worse, that’s a bad thought…

After much contemplation, I decided to head home.

Everything we shall solve in the morning tomorrow.

 

 

“You said you love me…You are the one who confessed to me…How can you say this now…” She murmured as her hands rise to clutch her chest.

“I loved you with all my heart…Do you know that? How can you treat me this way? I really loved you when we were together…” The girl continued to sob in her sleep.

I sort of understood the situation a bit clearer as I listened to her sleep talk.

Relationship problem…

I didn’t know why, but a feeling of heartache surged through my body when I looked at the girl right in front of me.

I noticed I have placed those photos on the bed side table earlier.

I took those photos once again and looked through those photos.

The girl, she was smiling so happily in every single photos, it was so different from the state she is now…

I then looked at the guy, he seemed ordinary but he is always smirking in those photos, like a playboy…

Seemed like she got dumped afterall…

I sighed as I placed those photos down again.

Looking at her sleeping figure, I reached out to move her hair out of her face to take a better look at her.

She is beautiful actually.

Even in a tears strained face and messed up hair, she still looks beautiful…

Such a nice lady, why does that guy not know how to treasure her?

I must teach this guy a lesson man…

Wait… I don’t even know him or her, why do I even have such thoughts?

Kim Jongin, you need to sleep, let’s worry the rest tomorrow!

 

 

“Who are yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter