No choice

All these little things
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Recap

She cried even harder after what I said, tears rolled down her cheeks as she lunged forward to hug me, “Jongin ah… What you have done for me…I…I can never ever repay you… Why must you be so good to me?” She cried.

Smiling at her words, I said, “Being good to someone does not need any reason, it is simply because I like you and I want to be good to you…”

She cried even louder after I said that as her hug around me tightened as she sniffed, “Kumawo…Mianhe…”

Similarly three syllabus, I would prefer saranghae so much to those two…

 

Chapter 31: 

 

(Kai POV)

I don’t have a good feeling since Krystal asked me out.

I already know what her answer will be but still, I want to hear them myself.

Looking at her, I asked, “You have decided? Do you need more time?”

She shook her head and smile, “Jongin ah, I have decided…I…” I stopped her suddenly, “Wait…Don’t say…” because I was afraid, afraid to hear those farewell words coming out from her.

A tear slid down her face as she held my hand, “Jongin ah, I am sorry…I know I have hurt you, I know I am such a bad person, scold me if you want, I am just so sorry…”

Letting out a pathetic chuckle, I asked, “Sorry? So does it mean you are staying? You are not coming with me? Are we over?” It came out of my mouth a little too harshly.

“Jongin ah…” She stuttered as more tears overflow the brim of her eyes.

“Mian…” I said as I turned away from her.

“Jongin look at me, we are not over okay? We are still friends if you are willing to, I will still be there for you if you let me, the relationship between us won’t change just because of this decision… Can you please look at me? I don’t want anything to change between us… Please…” She held onto my hand and pleaded.

Her words softened me as I turned back to face her, I wiped away her tears and said, “Don’t cry, you should smile, you are supposed to be happy… If you chose to leave me and go to him, I will only allow if it exchanges a smile from you…You must smile Krystal, now and in the future, whatever you do, remember you look the prettiest when you smile and I love it most when you smile… Your smile means the whole world to me do you understand?” I said.

“I know. I know you love my smile, I know you love my laughter, I know you love it when I frown, you love it when I rolled my eyes or when I wriggled my eyebrows. I know all of these Jongin ah and I promise you I will still be me and I will not let anything change who I am, I promise you…Thank you and sorry…” She whispered the last part before pulling me into a hug.

As I pulled away and had calmed down a little, I asked her, “So, you have decided to go back to him? Are you sure?”

“Actually I don’t know...I know there is a part of me that still want him but another part is just so scared that I will get hurt again… I am in a dilemma, I am confused actually…” She mumbled.

“Hey sweetheart…Remember this, everyone is going to hurt you somehow in one way or another. But only one will know how to apologize and make it up to you after they have hurt you… And whether that person is Taemin, will be decided by you and only you…You have to be strong Soojung ah, for yourself and for that jerk.” I said.

She just looked at me and didn’t say anything.

“Wae? I can’t call him a jerk?” I joked a little to brighten up the mood.

“Ani…” She shook her head, “It’s just… You called me Soojung… It’s been a while…” She said, smiling a little.

“I thought you prefer sweetheart?” I asked.

“I like both…” She smiled.

“So can I still call you sweetheart? For as long as I want to?” I asked.

She nodded without hesitation, “Yes. As and when and for as long as you like, I am your sweetheart…” She beamed cutely and I am glad she is finally smiling.

“Gurae, I will call you that to make that jerk jealous!” I joked which made her chuckled a little.

“This should be the way even after I am gone, I hope the decision I made will make you smile like this for the rest of your life” I ruffled her hair.

She suddenly hugged me again, “Kumawo Jongin ah…”

And we stayed like this for a while before pulling away, “So do you want to send me off? I have pushed back the flight a few days later…”

“Wae?” She asked.

“What wae? You are so eager to chase me off?” I pouted at her.

“Ani… I just thought it was urgent since you have a dance performance to attend back there…” She said.

“It has been postponed that is why I decided to stay a little longer…So that I can see you a little more before I go back…I am definitely going to miss you like crazy…Will you miss me?” I pluck up my courage and asked.

“Wae? Why do you say it like you are gone for good? It’s not like you cannot come back and visit me right?” She smiled.

“Yeah… I don’t think I am coming back that often anymore…” I confessed.

“Bwoh? Wae? Is it because of me?” She panicked.

“Silly girl… nah.. It’s not you…It’s my decision. I just wanted to concentrate on the dance troupe…I belong on the stage just like you do…” I said.

“Then I am really going to miss you…” She pouted.

“Oh will you? With that jerk, I don’t think you will miss me though…” I .

“Ya!” She slapped my arms before continuing, “You know I meant my words, I will really miss you, I do…” She said, frowning.

“Arraso…I was just joking sweetheart…I promise you okay? I will come back when I have the time…Anyway, the dancers back there will miss you so much… How should I tell them when they ask about you?” I questioned her.

She sighed, “I will miss them too… Help me tell them I am sorry and please do not worry about me…I will be working for SM Entertainment soon and tell Boa sunbae that I am really thankful that she brought me up to whom I am today and I am sorry for leaving and for letting her down…”

I patted her, “I am sure they will not blame you, you are a great dancer and you should be exposed to more opportunities, they will understand… Wait… Did you just say you will be working for SM Entertainment? SM where people like SHINee and EXO are in?” I suddenly recalled her words earlier on.

She chuckled at my reactions, “Yep! Bingo!” She exclaimed.

“Oh my god! Krystal you are awesome! When did that happen?” I asked.

“It was after my performance when Director Lee Sooman from SM came to talk to me and ask if I am interested to work as their choreographer and you know it has always been my dream to…” And before she could finish her sentence, I pulled her into my embrace and hugged her tightly.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter