The dance

All these little things
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Recap

 

“Jaesung… He got into an accident… He can’t perform with you this coming Sunday.” He said.

“Bwoh? What happen to him? Is he alright?” I almost shouted into the phone.

“He is fine now but the doctor says he is unable to dance for at least 3 months.” He continued.

“Oh my… Which hospital is he in? I am going to see him!”

Manager oppa gave me the hospital location and immediately I set off.

On the way out of the dance studio, I bumped into someone.

 

Chapter 29:  The dance

 

(Krystal POV)

“Hey sweetheart! Watch where you are going! Did you bump into me on purpose?” Kai teased as he pinched my nose.

I chuckled at his words, “Yeah right! I am not in the mood to joke with you, Jaesung is in the hospital, I need to go see him…” And immediately I wanted to walk off.

“Hey what did you say? Jaesung that kid is in the hospital? What happened? Okay tell me on the way there, come, I will give you a ride, I am going too!” And with that, he held my hand and pulled me towards his car.

 

************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

 

“Ya! Jaesung ah! Are you alright?” I rushed into the hospital and went up to hug him.

“Ahhh… My leg…” He let out a soft groan.

“Omo! Mian… Are you okay? What happened?” I pouted at him.

He is my favorite dongsaeng and the way he looked now isn’t very pleasant.

“Noona, I am fine just that I need to rest for 3 months before I can dance again…” He pouted.

“Ya ima! Why did you land yourself into such trouble? Now what is gonna happen to Krystal when she has no dance partner?” Kai knocked Jaesung’s head.

“Arghhh! Hyung! You are only worried about noona, what about me? You bias !” Jaesung retaliated.

“You are supposed to be taking well of yourself since you have an upcoming performance!” Kai retorted.

“Hyung!” Jaesung was speechless and can’t seem to talk back.

I laughed at their childish actions, “Ya! The two of you! Stop it! And Kin Jongin, stop scolding him, he is already injured! Let him rest!” I nagged at Kai who pouted at me.

“See! Noona is the best! Unlike someone…” Jaesung said sarcastically as he narrowed his eyes at Kai.

“You…” And before he could say anything, I stopped him, “Okay okay, let’s get out of here! Jaesung you rest well okay? We will come another day!” And with that, I waved and push Kai out of the ward and on our way out, we heard Jaesung yelled back, “Noona please come alone, don’t bring him!”

“Aishhh! This punk!” Kai ruffled his hair frustrated at Jaesung as I chuckled at him.

“Stop laughing I tell you! Your boyfriend just got bullied and you are laughing!” He scolded.

I laughed even harder which caused him to widen his eyes at me, “Mian…” I covered my mouth immediately.

“Don’t always be so good to that kid, he will fall in love with you one day.” He warned me.

I frowned at his words, “What are you talking about? He is just a favorite dongsaeng!” I laughed a bit at his ridiculous words.

“I am serious! I am a guy and I know that kid got something for you so stop being so nice to him!” He frowned this time.

I raised my eyebrow at him, “Kim Jongin, are you jealous?” I teased.

“Yes I am! I am jealous every day. You are living with Lee Taemin and I am jealous, you are so good to your dance mates and I am jealous as well…” He confessed.

Upon hearing Kai said Taemin oppa, a guilty feeling immediately rushed up in me.

Why am I feeling this way? It feels as if I betrayed Kai.

I immediately shook away the feeling but Kai saw an uneasy expression on me and asked, “Wae? Did something happen?”

His question stunned me and I feel like saying yes, something happened.

I feel like I have fallen back in love with Taemin oppa but how am I supposed to bring that up to him?

So I lied, “Ani! It’s just… I suddenly remember that manager oppa wanted to meet me back at the studio, will you drive me back?”

“Well, of course! Come let’s go!” He held my hand once again as we walked back to the car.

I looked at out intertwined hand and thought about us, about Kai and I, about Taemin oppa and I and I feel that I need to sort my feelings out as soon as possible if not I am going to hurt Kai again.

 

************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

 

After Kai dropped me off at the building, we bid goodbye as I proceeded to the office to find manager oppa.

Upon opening the door, I found out that he wasn’t alone, there was a lady as well.

With a more careful look, I realized who she is.

“Krystal? Is that you?” Ms Kim saw me and immediately recognized me.

She was the principal of SM University which means she was one of appa’s employees since appa owned the university, the high school and even the elementary school that I went to.

“Oh nice to meet you Ms Kim.” I greeted back.

After some discussion, I found out that she was here to discuss with us a substitute dance partner since my performance will be held in the auditorium of SM University.

We were deciding having an audition to select from the current batches of dance school students in SM Uni but Ms Kim rejected by saying that they were still freshmen and was not up to standard.

Just when we were about to resort to the last measure by changing the dance to a solo performance, Ms Kim suddenly said, “I know! I know someone who can dance perfectly well and isn’t a freshman and he will suit you perfectly!” She exclaimed excitedly.

Curious, I asked, “Duguseyo?”

“Your brother, Lee Taemin shi.” She said as if she thought of the best idea ever and once I heard his name, I fell into despair, “Bwoh? Andwae

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter