Turmoil‏

All these little things
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

RECAP

“Krystal, I think I…” and before I could finished my sentence, I saw Yoonah from far walking towards the stairs and I immediately shouted, “Im Yoonah! Chankaman!” But it seems like she didn’t hear.

I looked back at Krystal who was smiling at me, “Looks like you have found your answer… Hwaiting!” And with her cheer, I chased after Yoonah.

“Chankaman!” I raised my voice slightly as I caught up with her and managed to grip her wrist and spun her around to face me.

Our eyes locked, but she was expressionless and it hurts my heart to see her like that.

“Yoonah, I…”  before I could even say anything, she turned around and walked away.

 

Chapter 15 - Turmoil

 

(Myungsoo POV)

Irritated at how she didn’t even want to give me a chance to speak for myself, I grabbed her again and this time, I spun her around and pulled her into my arms, with her head landed right on my chest, on my heart.

“Stop running away alright? Listen! Can you hear my heartbeat? Can you hear how fast my heart is beating for you? This is my answer, I like you Yoonah ah…” I whispered against her hair.

However, instead of giving in, she struggled away from my arms once again and this time, her face was tears-strained, “No! I don’t want your incomplete love, I want all your love but I understand you can’t give me that and so it’s okay, it’s really okay, stop coming after me…” And with that, she ran off, leaving me speechless.

 

(Yoonah POV)

I ran away from Myungsoo, I kept running and I didn’t even realize that I am already high up on the rooftop of the campus.

What Myungsoo said just now, I couldn’t deny that I was happy when I heard him but I was scared to accept him as well, after all, he still loves his ex-girlfriend.

As I was in my thoughts, a gush of strong and cold wind brushed across my face which caused my scarf to fly and landed over the railings.

… That was my favorite scarf…

Slowly and carefully, I walked towards the railing and attempted to climb over it to retrieve my scarf but just when I took one step up the railing, someone from behind pulled me away from the railing harshly and caused me to land hard on the ground and when I opened my eyes, I saw Myungsoo on top of me, glaring at me.

With him on top of me, It was a bit awkward, after all, I like him and this position was uncomfortable for me and so I tried to push him away but he held onto me so tightly that there is no use at all.

Still staring at me, he yelled at me, “What the heck do you think you are doing? Jumping down and ending your life like this? You never even give me a chance to explain myself! Are you going to make me feel guilty for the rest of my life?”

I frowned at his accuse, plus he was pinning me down so tightly that it is starting to hurt a bit, “What the heck are you talking about? Who is going to jump down where?” I spat at him.

He narrowed his eyes at me, “Stop denying! You were planning to jump down the building! I saw it!”

I rolled my eyes at him, “Tch… Why would I? I admit I was sad but I won’t end my life for a guy who doesn’t even like me back…”

“Then what were you trying to do when you climbed over the railings?” He questioned me.

“I was trying to get my scarf! Now, get off me…” I retorted.

Instead of letting go and getting up from me, he ordered, “No! Let me finish what I haven’t finished just now…” He said with his face suddenly leaned in so close that I thought my heart was going to leap out from me.

I didn’t reply him, because I thought if I was to move even one inch, our lips had touch and so I stayed still.

Then he started, “The girl you saw in the photo frame, yes she is my ex-girlfriend…and I love her deeply…”

My tears were threatening to fall again as he mentioned that, “I know, please don’t say them again, are you trying to force open my wounds once again, I said I had let you go, isn’t it enough?” I cried.

“No that’s not the point…” He said.

“Then what’s the point!?!?” I literally shouted right into his face because I was so hurt and broken as I shut my eyes tight, tears continue to flow.

“My ex-girlfriend, she died 4 years ago, our love has become a history. Yes I loved her in the past, but the person I love now, the person whom I can’t stop thinking about, the person who is making me go crazy now is you, Im Yoonah… I love you…” He leaned in close to my ears and whispered the last part.

My heart was pounding like crazy and I didn’t even dare to open my eyes.

Myungsoo says he love me, how can I misunderstood him just because of a photo which I don’t know anything about, I don’t know about his past, about his past relationship, I don’t know the pain he went through and yet I was being a here.

I opened my eyes to see Myungsoo tearing up a bit on top of me and the only thing that came to my mind was, “Myungsoo, I am sorry, I didn’t know, I didn’t mean to… I am sor…” and before letting me finish my apology, he leaned in and for the first time, I felt his lips on mine and just like what I have imagined, his lips were the perfect size, the perfect moisture, the perfect warmth.

As he slowly pulled away from me, he got off me and pulled me up to a sitting position, we looked into each other’s eyes intensely while he wiped away my tears, “Believe me, the way you say my name, the way you make me smile, I can’t feel it with anyone else but you. I haven’t seen myself smile and laugh so much in a while but with you, I did. My smile, my laughterand my change is all because of you and I hope you feel it too.” He whispered before pulling me into a hug again, “Yoonah, baby, I really love you, and don’t ever doubt that arraso?”

I was having a mixture of emotions that I didn’t know how to react, his confession, his kiss, his hug, his words and everything is spinning around in my head and in the end, all I did was pulled away from him and whispered the those words that I have been dying to tell him ever since day one, “I love you Kim Myungsoo. Gosh…I love you so much…” I whispered the last part.

 

 

(Krystal POV)

“Ya! Is it true about you and Kai in the swimming complex?” Yoonah nudged and asked me.

Well, I can’t really deny anything because it is true and so I lowered my head.

“So, you two are really together?” She asked again.

I was kind of flustered by her question, “A…Ani… W…we are n…not…” I stuttered all the way.

“Ayeee… You are stuttering and it’s so obvious, you are even blushing.” She teased as she pinched my cheeks slightly which caused me to slap away her hand.

“Ya! You know I am not in the mood for relationship now right? So don’t talk about this can we?” I frowned at her.

Didn’t want to bring up all the sad incidents, she change the topic, “Okay, fine then let’s not talk about it okay? Let’s talk about…” and before she could finish what she was about to say, I helped her finish her sentence, “Myungsoo! Let’s talk about you and Myungsoo shall we?” and instantly, shades of pink formed on her fair cheeks.

“Aww, uri Yoonah is blushing… You two made it huh? I told you he has something for you, he just didn’t realize it… Chukahae!” I congratulated her which she smiled like a babo.

Just when the two of us were joking around, I saw Myungsoo from far and I nudged Yoonah immediately, “Hey! Myungsoo’s there! Let me call him here!”

“Andwae! Don’t! I…” But it was too late as I shouted, “Myungsoo ya! Come here!”

“YA! Krystal Jung! Why did you do that?” She snapped at me.

“Wae? Are you shy? Im Yoonah is shy? Did I hear wrongly?” I until Myungsoo finally came over and sat down beside her.

Right when he sat down he greeted me with a hi-five and Yoonah with a peck on the cheeks which made Yoonah blushed furiously.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter