Loving you

All these little things
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Recap

I followed what he said and tried to calm my mind.

Suddenly, an idea of a new dance move flashed through my mind instantly and I was so happy that I stepped onto his feet and fell, pulling him down with me too.

With a loud ‘thud’, we landed on the floor, with me on top of him.

He was groaning but when he saw me looking at me, he said, “Don’t you even laugh, I was trying to help and yet you step on…” And before he could finish his sentence, I leaned in abruptly and smacked onto his lips, giving him a smooch.

Pulling away, I winked at him, “Oppa, you are the best, you are like my inspiration. Thank you! Love you!” I said as I immediately got up from him and danced out the dance moves revolving around in my head.

How weird it is that whatever it is, whenever Taemin oppa is there, everything will be alright.

Literally everything

 

 

Chapter 39:  Loving You

 

(Taemin POV)

“Jongin?” I called out but was shushed by Jung.

“Shhh… He’s asleep…” She whispered.

I sat down on the couch next to her and watched Jongin’s sleeping face as he rested his head on Jung’s lap.

Chuckling at his cute sleeping face, I reached out to carressed his face, “He looks exactly like you when you sleep.” I looked at Jung.

She smiled a little at my words, “Ani, I thought he looks like you…” She said.

“How about he looks like us?” I raised my eyebrow.

“Elaborate.” She challenged.

“He has your pretty eyes.” I said.

“He has your chubby cheeks.” She added.

“He has smooth and wavy hair like yours.” I continued.

“He got your sweetness…” She smiled at her own words.

“But he also got your aegyo…” I teased.

“How is that? I don’t remember me having much aegyo…” She shrugged.

“This is because you are cute all the time, you don’t even need to try…” I pinched her cheeks as she blushed.

“Tchh… This is where Jongin learns all the sweet talking from…” She shakes her head at me.

“But what I said is all true…” I insisted.

“Ara ara, will you carry him into the bedroom for me?” She asked.

“Of course my dear…” I answered cheekily which earned a light slap from her.

After settling Jongin into bed, I went back out to the living room to find Jung resting on the couch, watching TV.

I settled down beside her and placed her head on my shoulder, “Tired huh?”

“A bit…” She said.

“How is it going on with work?” I asked.

“It’s fine, I am just a little stressed out with the deadlines and to come up with new dance moves…” She confessed.

“You can call me when you need inspirations, I will be there right away…” I promised her.

“I know you will but you can’t always come to see me whenever you want to, you are the CEO oppa… You must be busy…” She sits up and looked at me.

“Rest assure, I always ensure I finished my work before I carry on with my personal stuffs. You and Jongin are my priority, trust me, I can always make time if it’s for the two of you.” I assured her.

She smiled, “Oppa, you are so sweet…” She giggled a bit.

“Only to you…” I whispered as she laid down, resting her head on my lap, looking up at me.

“Oppa…” She said.

“Hmmm?”

“Thank you for not giving up on me during the 4 years when I was away, it’s because you perservere that we are able to sit here on the couch like this, feeling happier than ever, thank you…” She said.

“Ania, you are the one who saved us, you are the one who chose to give birth to Jongin and struggled to take care of him during those 4 years and never gave up. You are the one who held on to this love so painfully even after I have hurt you, you are the one who didn’t give up at any point just because it is hard, you are the one who made me realized how much of a fool I was and how much I actually loved you… It’s you Jung ah…” I said as I wiped away her flowing tears.

“How are we going to tell appa when he comes back?” She asked after wiping away her tears.

“I will persuade him, leave it to me, you don’t need to worry about this.” I assured her.

“Ani, but I want to do it with you, I want us to face this together, I don’t want you to face it alone, it’s our problem, and we face it together, as a family, alright?” She asked as she reached out her hand to carressed my face.

“Alright” I nodded.

We looked into each other eyes for a while before I broke the silence, “Now, go to sleep, rest before Jongin wakes up and we will be busy again, alright?”

She nodded before closing her eyes gradually.

Seeing her lying on my lap, I reached out to her hair, examine her sleeping face.

Just by looking at her gives me more than 10 reasons why I love her.

I have never thought I could be so much in love with someone yet to say she is someone I have lived with for more than 10 years.

Jung Soojung, I am so in love with you.

 

 

(Krystal POV)

Letting out a yawn, I opened my eyes to see the most flawless person on earth.

I realized I was still lying on Taemin oppa’s laps as I dozed off earlier when he told me to get some sleep.

He was sleeping so peacefully that I didn’t want to get up from his lap because there is no better position than lying here that can examine his flawless face.

Reaching out to touch his face, I started from his bushy eyebrow, slowly tracing down to his perfectly shaped nose and then down to his tender lips.

As I brushed across his lips, his eyes opened suddenly.

“Yeobo, what are you trying to do actually?” He smirked.

I was shocked, at two things, at him calling me yeobo and him catching me touching his face.

I slapped him hard on the chest and intended to get up from his lap but he pressed me down.

“Finished what you are doing…” He teased.

“Ya! What are you talking about?” I acted innocent.

“Yeobo, come on…” He challenged.

“Yeobo? What is that for?” I frowned at him.

“I was thinking of something to call you to show that you are my girlfriend and Jongin’s mother at the same time and yeobo seems to be the most suitable one.” He said as he carressed my face.

“But I don’t like yeobo.” I pouted.

“Wae?” He asked.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter