Love like oxygen

All these little things
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

RECAP

Jung is just too pure and innocent sometimes…

She doesn’t even know if a guy is hitting on her or not…

And that really worries me…

Sometimes, the sight even pissed me off…

How can she not know…

That is why I always asked about her boyfriend although it may irritates her…

Well, she is my one and only dear Jung…

 

Chapter 10 - Love like oxygen

 

(Yoonah POV)

“Oh my god! My legs are sore! Let’s find a place to rest! I can’t walk anymore!” I complained to Krystal.

“Aishh! You are the one who asked me out and you are complaining now!” She scolded me.

“Don’t like that lah! Come!” And with that, I dragged her into a café.

We plopped ourselves and our shopping bags onto the seats as we ordered a drink each.

As our drinks are served, we started sipping it and I started a conversation.

“How are you and Kai so far? You two seemed pretty close…” I said casually.

“Orh… He is really a nice friend!” She smiled.

“But…” I paused and looked at her.

She narrowed her eyes at me, prompting me to carry on.

“Just… By seeing how close the two of you are… I thought you like him…” I .

“Why are you like Taemin oppa… He said the exact same thing too… No… I don’t like him… We are just really close friends… Like Myungsoo and I… That’s all… Don’t overthink… You people… Jinja…” She complained.

“Really…? You don’t like him…?” I confirmed again.

“Yes! I don’t like him and this is the last time I am going to say this! If you ask again, I am going to smack you! For real!” She warned me.

“Arraso… But just…” and I was interrupted by her, “Oh god! Seriously! Stop!” She raised her voice.

“Fine! Then tell me! Who do you like? There are so many cute guys around the campus… There must be someone right?” I questioned her.

“Ani… I don’t like anyone… ” She said firmly.

“Ayee… Kojimal! That is impossible!” I gave her a suspicious look.

Instead of answering me, she changed the topic, “Look who is talking here! I bet it is you who are in love! Come on! Tell me about you and Myungsoo!”

And just so successfully, she changed the topic to me.

“Myungsoo and I…? There is nothing… We are still the same…He is still the same cold guy…I am still the wishful thinking one…” I sighed.

“Are you sure? But I sensed a difference in Myungsoo though…” She said which successfully got my interest.

“What difference?” I asked with a curious expression.

“Well, I can see that he is smiling more, and whenever I talked about you in front of me, unlike his usual reaction of changing the subject, he would complain about how annoying you are and all the troubles you caused him, I guess you have successfully caught his attention, that’s a good start!” She patted my back.

“What? Did he just say I was annoying? How is that a good start Krystal Jung?” I gave her an annoyed look.

“Of course it is! You have to consider that he doesn’t usually talk about a girl this much and yet you are able to do that to him, isn’t it a good sign? That you are becoming more significant to him?” She reasoned it out for me.

“Well, if you insist it in this way, it’s kind of logical but still, I didn’t want to get my hopes too high… I should just let everything flow naturally… until the right time, I will tell him about my feelings…” I said shyly.

“And when is the right time may I know?” She teased me.

“Aiya, I don’t know… maybe when the two of us got closer perhaps?” I suggested.

“Well, up to you actually, so long as you are responsible for your own actions and you will not regret what you have done, then it will be fine… I have faith in you…” She assured me.

Her words seemed to give me courage whenever I felt like giving up, maybe I should persevere on, he will see me differently one day if I hanged on long enough, I am sure he will.

“Oh yah… You haven’t told me who you like yet!! Pali pali!” I pestered her as I suddenly remembered how she changed the subject to me earlier on.

“Told you there is no one!” She insisted.

I cannot stand it…

How can there be no one!

It must be Kai!

So, I threatened her, “If you are not going to say, then I am going to tell the whole world about you and Kai!”

Her eyes widened, “What about me and Kai?” She questioned.

“That… you two are dating! I am sure it will be a breaking news by looking at how popular Kai is…” I joked.

“Are you really going to do that to your friend?” She pouted.

“Yes! If you don’t tell me who you like!” I warned her.

“Why are you so sure that there is someone I like? What if there is really no one?” She asked.

“I don’t know… Just instincts tell me that there is definitely one and I am so going to find out today! Come on lah! You know mine, why can’t you share yours with me too?” I pouted.

I know she would soften at my constant pleading.

“But…I find it uncomfortable saying it…” She said honestly.

“Wae? There is no right or wrong in liking someone! Come on! I won’t laugh at you! I can even give you advices like how you did!” I urged her to tell me.

She is still hesitating.

“Okay, why not you just tell me how he is like…like his character… What you like about him…and things like that…” I suggested.

“Okay…Well… He is someone who is very persistent in the things he does… So long as he likes it… he will do whatever he can to achieve it… that is why I fell for him…He is someone who is very passionate in doing the things he like… When he is doing the things he like, he will forget about everything, he would even forget about the time…and I would like to be the one reminding him and waiting for him to be done… He may not be the most handsome guy, but whenever I looked at him, he never fails to increase my heartbeat… He makes me so confused that I don’t even know what I am feeling anymore… I didn’t even realize that I am slowly falling in love with him… He is someone whom I can trust, someone that will be there to listen to me when I need a listening ear, someone who always shows up when I am in trouble, someone that constantly shows his affection to me… But I know he doesn’t like me that way… But because of what he did to me, he made me fell in love… and I don’t know what to do…” She confessed.

She looked sad.

“Krystal ah…” I took her hands, “Gwenchana? If you don’t want to say it, fine, I am okay with it…” I tried to lighten up the atmosphere.

“Ani… Gwenchana… I think you will eventually know too… He is even someone you know…and you are going to be damn shock…” She let out a weak smile.

Someone I know?

I thought for a while before making a guess, “Don’t tell me it is Myungsoo?”

Although I was praying hard it was not…

Luckily, she replied, “Oh please… Myungsoo and I are really just close friends, plus, he is yours…” She said.

“Then? He is the only possible one…Oh! Then it must be Kai! I knew it! It was Kai all along!” I smiled widely at my smart guess.

“Wrong again! Ya! Meongchong ah! Told you we are just close friends!” She slapped my arms lightly.

“Then who? There is no one else! Just say it oh my god!” I was irritated.

“Don’t be shock and please promise me you will keep it a secret! So far only Myungsoo know…” She said.

“Ya! You told Myungsoo but you didn’t tell me! You are so going to die!” I raised my hand ready to slap her arms when she said, “Ani… I told Myungsoo way long before I even met you… How can you blame me for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter