You are beatiful

All these little things
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Recap

No matter how angry I was with her, the moment she does things like that, I softened again, it is almost impossible to be angry with her.

She smiled as well after seeing me smile, “Let’s go and meet your friends shall we?” She held out her hand.

I gladly took her hand in mine and proceeded to my car before setting off to find the rest.

 

Chapter 51 - You are beautiful

 

(Naeun POV)

I stepped into the room and I saw them, Kai’s friends.

They smiled immediately when they saw me, “You must be Naeun! So nice to meet you! I am Krystal Jung Soojung! You can call me Soojung or Krystal!” One of the girls greeted.

“Ahh, nice to meet you, I am Son Naeun!” I greeted.

Krystal…Must be the special girl.

She looked really nice, friendly and cheerful, no wonder Kai used to like her.

Looking at her, I thought I was going to like her too, she will make a really good friend.

“Annyeong Naeun shi! I am Im Yoonah! Nice to meet you!” The other lady introduced herself as well.

Before I could greet her back, the other two guys standing by their side spoke almost immediately, “Hi! I am Lee Taemin!”

“I am Kim Myungsoo! Thank you for agreeing to be our bridesmaid!” He smiled.

The Taemin guy also added, “You and Kai are really compatible!” He smiled as well.

Gosh, these two guys are handsome, gorgeous looking in fact.

I thought Kai was already one of the most handsome guys I have ever met and yet his friends are all as handsome as him.

I got back my composure and greeted all of them back, “Thank you for inviting me as your bridesmaid, it is really nice meeting you guys!” I smiled.

And with that, we got to work after the introduction.

Honestly, I thought I was a rather sociable person but Yoonah and Krystal were even more.

In no time, we were chatting about random stuff and chattering away like we have already known each other for ages.

I like them, Yoonah and Krystal, they are like sisters that I have always wanted to have.

When we coincidentally talked about our age, I realized they are both a year older than me.

As if they were able to read my mind, they said I can treat them like unnies and I was so happy.

Both Myungsoo and Taemin were kind of friendly as well.

They looked kind of mature but actually they are not and that made me laughed because that reminds me exactly of Kai.

No wonder they are friends.

Conversation with those two often revolves around Kai, they really love to tease Kai.

Just like Krystal and Yoonah, when they found out that I was younger than them, they immediately said they are going to be my oppa.

And so, not even sure whether I was being forced or what, I called them oppa and unnies.

I looked over at Kai, searching for his reaction but he seemed pretty satisfied that I was getting along well with his friends.

Honestly, I like his friends.

In fact, I love them.

They let me found something that I haven’t been experiencing pretty much since I went to the states.

Warmth.

Being a foreigner in the states, no matter what, there will always be this wall between you and the locals.

But now, with these people around me, I felt warmth and I love the feeling.

I knew I made the right decision to come back to Korea.

I realized something, it seems like it is always Kai who bring new feelings into my life.

Almost a year ago when I was hurt so badly in love and thought I will never be able to experience the feeling of being loved or love someone again.

But Kai showed me that I can.

In the states, I have barely experienced the feeling of being cared and taken care of because everyone there is like so independent, so I learnt and try to be independent as well.

But when Kai came into my life, he told me that sometimes I can be dependent as well, he said he will take care of me during times like that.

When I was still alone in the states, I don’t eat American food, I always restrict myself to Korean food because I thought I will never be able to get used to foreign food.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter