My Inspiration

All these little things
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Recap

It is like a scene that would only appear in my dreams.

A happy family living together, is this really happening to me?

 

Chapter 38: My Inspiration

 

 

(Taemin POV)

“Here we are! Kaja!” I pulled over in the carpark and got off.

Jongin is so excited as he looked around the area.

“Wah! We are really at the zoo!” He exclaimed excitedly.

“Yes of course we are dear.” Jung ruffles his hair and smiled at him.

Today is our first outing as a family.

I couldn’t stop smiling at the thought of that.

Carrying Jongin on my shoulder, I held Jung’s hand in mine and we set off to explore the zoo.

It was a fun filled day.

We seen different animals and took many many photos.

But most photos Jung refused to be in them because she said she didn’t put much make up today and she will not turn out nice.

Who cares right?

Whether she is in make up or not, she still looks beautiful, she just doesn’t realized that herself.

So mostly, she is the one who helped Jongin and I took photos and every single one turned out pretty decent.

Guess me and my son are pretty photogenic huh?

I couldn’t help but laughed at the thought as I watched Jongin plays by himself in the playground.

I turned to look at the smiling Jung sitting beside me as she, too, watches Jongin.

At the moment, something came into my mind as I took out my phone and set it in an angle.

After I have gotten ready, I called out to her, “Jung ah.” And the moment she turned, I snapped it.

Finally, a photo of us…

Smiling like an idiot, I showed her the photo, “Your smile is the prettiest of all.”

She looked at me and frowned, “Don’t do that! Delete it! I wasn’t even ready! It’s ugly!” She grumbled.

“Ani! It turn out fine! Look!” I showed her once again.

“Ya! Lee Taemin!” She raised her voice slightly at me.

“Fine, I delete this if you take another one with me.” I said.

She contemplated for a while before agreeing, “Fine!”

And with that, I wrapped my arms around her shoulder and pulled her close to me.

She took over my phone and when she was getting ready to snap, she counted, “one, two…” and at the count of three, I turned and kissed her on the cheeks.

Immediately, I took over my phone and look at the photo, it turned out pretty decent.

Just her expression was pretty shock.

I was smiling like an idiot when I got slapped by her on my arms, “Ya! I didn’t agree on that! You…you!” She didn’t know how to continue her sentence.

I took this chance to lean in to her, “Sorry I did that without your permission, this is my apology, hope you accept it.” And right after I said that, I gave her a peck on her cheeks.

Her eyes widened, “Ya! Lee Taemin!”

Again, I leaned in, this time on her nose.

“Y…you!” She cracked.

“Another one?” I asked and this time, I leaned in towards her lips and touched it.

As I pulled away, I could see her face flushing red, “Ya Jung ah, what’s with your face? You are blushing aren’t you?” I .

She exhaled loudly and narrowed her eyes at me, “Lee Taemin! You are an !”

“You know what is more ? This!” And right after my words came out, I leaned in and smacked my lips on hers once again and this time, a wet kiss.

She was shocked and wanted to push me away at first but slowly, I felt that she gave in as her lips started to move in sync with mine.

This moment, I will never want it to end.

It seems like we almost forgot that we are in public, we are in the zoo.

Fortunately Jongin brought us back as he suddenly appeared, “Appa umma! This is embarrassing, people are looking at you.”

Upon hearing what Jongin said, Jung immediately pushed away from me and her face is once again flushed red, this time, different shades of red and I swear it looks damn cute on her.

“Jongin ah! You have fun? Are you tired? Let’s go home shall we? It’s been such a long day! You still have school tomorrow! Kaja!” Jung held Jongin’s tiny hand and walked away before me.

I chuckled at her actions, she must be really embarrassed.

 

***********************************************************************************************************************

 

As I pulled over outside the apartment, Jongin was the first to get off the car as he ran back into the house saying that he needs the toilet.

I turned around to see Jung dozed off on her seat.

Her sleeping face makes me want to touch her, kiss her and make her mine.

But I know this has to take time.

Afterall, it is 4 years that passed us by and 4 years is a lot.

I caressed her fair cheeks when she suddenly stirred and opens her eyes and looked at me blankly.

“Hey, you are awake?” I asked her, gaze locked on her.

She rubbed her eyes before replying, “How long have I slept? You could have woke me up.”

“Ani, gwenchana, you looked tired, and I like to see your sleeping face.” I whispered the last part.

She smiled shyly at my comment before replying, “Lee Taemin, your mouth has gotten sweeter over the years…” She reached out to my lips.

“My lipstick’s stain from earlier…” She giggled a bit as she wiped it away for me.

I grabbed her retreating hand and brought it to my lips once again.

Gently and carefully, without removing my gaze from her, I kissed her hands.

She looked at me with an expression that says, “Whats wrong?”

“This moment, it feels like I am dreaming. It feels like a dream that you are back in my life. It feels like it is only yesterday that you left. You won’t ever leave me again will you? I know this is selfish to ask but promise me you will never leave me, you know I can’t leave without you right?” I said and gave her hands another kiss.

She smiled at my words.

Removing her hand from me, she reached out to cup my face, “I know. Whatever you are feeling, whatever you are thinking I know. I know y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter