From now on

All these little things
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Recap

How can he be so dumb?

Why can’t he be more straightforward and just say what he wants to say?

“I…errr…I…” He kept stammering.

“Kim Myungsoo! If you have nothing to say, don’t waste my time!” And with that, I slammed the door.

Moments later, door bell rang again.

For the first time I ignored but it started for the second, the third, the fourth and the fifth time and I had to open it again.

“What is it?” I shouted but what I saw stunned me a little.

 

Chapter 37 - From now on

 

(Yoonah POV)

There were roses everywhere and rose pedals on the steps leading me down.

I followed the rose pedals until I reached the nearby park, I saw him.

I walked towards him and when I stopped in front of him, about to say something, he covered my mouth.

“I am sorry. Sorry I always took you for granted, thinking that you will never leave me. But these three weeks I realized I was nothing without you by my side. I have become so dependent on you without me realizing. I need to talk to you before I can fall asleep. I need to see your smile at least once a day. I am dying to talk to you and hear your voice. I realized how important you have become in my life and I am sorry for always making you the one who give in first, sorry for always making you the one who tolerates all my nonsence, I promise I will be a better boyfriend and a good husband in the future.” He took my hand and asked, “Will you forgive me?”

I didn’t give him an answer instead, I asked, “Husband? What makes you think we will last that long?” I challenged him.

“We will, I just knew that we will.” He smiled and oh, how much I missed his smile.

“But I didn’t say I want to marry you.” I retorted.

“You will.” He said confidently.

“Bwoh? Cocky fella…” I rolled my eyes but all of a sudden, I was pulled towards him and in a second, our lips touched.

Myungsoo savoured my lips hungrily and kiss me deeply and passionately until we were both out of breath.

Shyly, I looked up at him and he said, “I missed you so much, don’t ever ignore me like that.”

Smiling shyly, I hugged him while he whispered softly, “Kim Myungsoo will never let Im Yoonah leave him ever again, he promised.”

A smile crept up my face as I snuggled close to him and that morning, we finally patched things up.

 

 

(Taemin POV)

Standing outside the apartment, I rang the bell.

Heard that appa was overseas, there should only be Jongin and Soojung at home.

I smiled at the thought of that.

It’s been 4 years…

We were separated for 4 years.

Both of us lived in misery for 4 years.

Now that we are finally back together, I am never going to let go of her ever again.

I am going to protect Soojung and our son.

Since we got back together, the idea of marriage had been on my mind for quite a while.

I felt that I should give her a proper proposal and a proper wedding ceremony.

Although we had Jongin before marriage, I still want to tell her that Jongin was never an accident, he is fated, just like how we are fated to be together.

But I couldn’t rush things yet because I can’t deny that the separation for 4 years really changed her a lot.

She is now more successful especially in her career and she is going to be busier starting from now.

She has become quieter around me and I realized she tend to be shy around as compared to 4 years ago.

Although I know she loves me but I couldn’t deny that this is what time did to us.

Having not seen each other for more than 4 years more or less have a certain effect on us.

But I will make that cheerful and bubbly Jung Soojung back, I will.

“Appa! What are you thinking about?” A cute voice brought me back from my thoughts.

“Jongin ah, do you miss appa?” I squatted down and carry him up in my arms.

He gave me a bobo on the cheeks, “YES, I miss appa! Are we going anywhere today?”

“Of course! Where do you want to go?” I pinched his cheeks as i walked into the house and placed him down on the couch.

“I don’t know, anywhere is fine, so long as appa and umma is going with me!” He smiled happily.

I ruffled his hair and scanned around the house, “Where is umma?”

“Umma is a lazy pig, she is still sleeping, I can’t get her up! Appa, you go wake her up!” And with that, Jongin pushed me the stairs and gave me a wink.

I chuckled at his cute gesture.

Carefully, I walked up the stairs and saw Ahjummah about to go into Jung’s bedroom.

I immediately stopped her.

“Ahjummah, let me do it.” I smiled at her.

“Deh sir I will go back down to work.” She greeted and walked away.

Slowly twisting the door knob, I walked in.

Jung is sleeping so peacefully with her blanket kicked off the bed.

I chuckled at how her habit was so similar to mine and it hasn’t change at all.

Sitting on her bed beside her, I pushed away some hair on her face and slid them behind her ears.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter