The start of something new

All these little things
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Recap

“What? You asked Jongin to come here by himself? He is just a kid, does he even know how to take a transport here? Or did you ask a chauffer to bring him here? But wait, why isi he even coming here?” And right after he spammed a huge load of question, a voice came from behind.

“Do i look like someone who doesnt know how to take a transport when i actually took a plane all the way from America?” the voice said.

 

Chapter 47 - The start of something new

 

(Krystal POV)

Upon hearing his voice, a smile plastered on my face immediately…

“Kai oppa! You are finally back!” Yoonah said happily.

“Kai hyung. Welcome back!” Myungsoo said coolly.

I stood up as well and looked at him.

It was so so so good to see him again, to see his face, his smile and hear his voice again.

The guy who once did so much just for me, just to protect me, just to be with me, he is back.

He opened his arms and looked at me and without any hesitation, I ran into his arms.

I hugged him tightly while he tightened his arms around me as well.

It feels so good to be in his arms again.

“It’s been a while, sweetheart…” He whispered.

I can’t help to smile at his words.

Sweetheart will forever be a privilege just for him, only he can make me feel so at ease when he calls me that, only him…

As I pulled away, I told him to take a sit.

I realized Taemin oppa is the only one left who still haven’t said anything to him.

“Oppa, don’t you have something to say to Jongin?” I nudged him.

But he just stayed quiet.

Instead, Kai spoke.

“It’s okay, I shall do the talking. Well, if you are thinking that I am back for krystal then please rest assure, because I am not. I respected her decision so I will not go back on my promise to her. I still love her as a very very special friend, so if you are not good to her, you will earn some punches from me.” Kai said which made me smile a little.

He is still so caring as always.

“Please! Not only will he punch you, I will too!” Myungsoo added while cracking some of his knuckles.

“Yes yes! Me too!” Yoonah added while giggling.

“I believe he will not hurt me… Right oppa?” I said as I reached out for his hand.

He finally spoke, “It took me almost 5 years to be with her, do you think I had be so stupid to hurt her and let her go again?” He said which made me smile.

“That’s good.” Kai said.

“Can you guys don’t be so awkward? Let’s put everything behind okay? You guys are bestfriends aren’t you?” I said, looking at Kai and Taemin oppa.

“Yeah precisely, you are making us awkward as well.” Myungsoo added.

“We are fine…Right?” Taemin oppa said as he turned to look at Kai.

“Yeah, we are absolutely fine.” Kai replied and when they look into each other’s eyes.

They both let out a chuckle and that was when I know that they are back.

The bestfriends since highschool, the best dancing duals since highschool, the two who stood up for me all the time…

 

 

(Kai POV)

“Are you sure this is alright? He really looks like he is freaking out. No kidding man…Look at that face of his! It’s hilarious!” I chuckled.

“Don’t mind him! He is always like that, full of jealousy! I can’t stand him sometimes! Let him be!” Krystal said as she turned around and gave Taemin a glare.

“It is because he loves you.” I said.

“I know, I know… But he is possesive…” She made a face.

I looked at her before saying, “But you like that part of him don’t you?” I nudged her.

She made a face and didn’t answer me.

I continued to nudge her until she gave in, “You guys are the same, forever so persistent! Fine I like it okay?” She snapped.

“You should have admitted it earlier haha! So, where are we going?” I asked her as we separated ourselves from the others and it is just the two of us, just like old times.

“Well, the usual place, shall we?” She asked.

“Sure, why not?” I smiled and off we go to the usual place where we always hung out in the past.

“This place is still the same… But it got dustier… Afterall we have not been here after you left Korea… But still, it’s nostalgic…” Krystal smiled as she started rummaging the place for her favourite CD.

“Why do you like this place so much?” I asked.

“Because it is our place, we have shared memories here, we danced here, we cried here, we smiled here, and according to you, I am the first girl you let into this dance studio and this studio is meaningful to you because you bought it with your own hard earned money, I love this place not because of how it looks like but because of the story behind it.” She smiled.

“Ahhh! I found it!” She exclaimed as she waved the CD excitedly in the air.

The CD with the song she always danced to when she comes to my dance studio.

“Shall we?” I asked as we went into position side by side of each other and once the music started playing, we danced to the beat.

Krystal improved so much, she really deserved to be a choreographer.

As the music ended and we came to a stop, we were both panting as we walked around the room to cool down, both not talking at all until we finally settle down on the floor side by side.

“You are still as perfect, your dance skills, in fact, you are improving… The one year in states must have been quite fufilling for you right?” She asked.

“Well, back to back performances and constantly changing different choreographs do make you grow as a dancer, you are not that bad yourself, looks like you are enjoying your life as a choreographer huh?” I asked back.

“Yeah, it was really fun, you get to meet new people, although I am the choreographer but all those idols they have their own opinions

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter