Memory lane

All these little things
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Recap

I enjoyed dinner with the accompanion of good food and the best partner I could ever ask for.

We talked a lot, remniscing the past, random talks about the present and chattering towards our future.

It was a near perfect dinner one could ever asked for.

 

Chapter 45 - Memory lane

 


(Krystal POV)

“We used to come here almost every day after school when we are in highschool remember? Highschool was so near Hongdae…” I said excitedly as I looked around to see of some of my all time favourite shops are still there.

“When was your last time here?” He asked while intertwining his hands with mine tightly.

“It was as long as 4 years… remember, I was in the states…” I said, “What about you?”

“Me? I was here very often during the time after you left.” He confessed.

“Wae?”

“Don’t know… At first it was out of habit… Slowly, I realized it was because I wanted to find traces of you here…” I said.

I decided to change the topic despite the fact that I was softened by his heart felt words.

“Let’s not talk go to the sad part or I will start crying! So where are you bringing me?” I asked.

“Here!” He said as we came to a stop.

I looked up and saw yet another restaurant.

“Are we playing some ‘walk down the memory lane’ game or something?” I wriggled my eyebrow at him.

“Don’t you miss this place?” He raised his eyebrow.

“Well I do, thank you.” I thanked him sincerely from the bottom of my heart.

With that, we walked in.

While waiting for the orders to arrived, I scolded him, “Ya! Why didn’t you let me choose my own orders? I have something in mind though…” I pouted.

“Aigoo, stop pouting, well, you will definitely like what I ordered for you.” He said confidently.

“Yeah right…” I hissed.

Soon after, the orderd came, “Prim rose flavoured bingsoo and yam bingsoo for you, enjoy!” The waiter said.

“Daebak!” I looked at the bingsoo in awe.

“Me? Or the bingsoo?” He let out a chuckle.

“Both…” I said.

“Amazed at my memory?” He boasted.

“Thank you…” And this thank you is filled with so much emotions that I didn’t know how to express with any other words except thank you.

“Ya! Are you crying? I didn’t bring you here to cry okay?” He stood up and wiped away my fallen tears.

“Ani, I am not…” I denied and continued to eat my bingsoo while I travelled back in time.

 

“You are helping him again! You are on his side again! You lied! You said you understand my feelings but the truth is you don’t! You don’t understand anything at all! Do you have any idea how much umma meant to me? She is my world! How can you say that I need to put her down and accept that man? I will never forgive him ever in my life! Anyone gets into the way, I will break off any relationship with that person as well and that includes you!” I shouted at Taemin oppa before running off.

I was wandering around at Hongdae where Taemin oppa and I always hung out after school.

Everything is the same except I was alone today.

How can he even tell me to put myself into his shoes and understands him?

Did he try understanding umma when he did that to her?

I always thought oppa understand, I always thought that even if everyone doesn’t understand, Taemin oppa will be the only one who does, I guess I was wrong.

I walked into my favourite bingsoo restaurant.

I need to eat something cool and refreshing to cool and calm down.

“Miss, what would you like?” The waitress asked.

“Give me a moment!” I said awkwardly as I looked through the whole list of different flavours.

“Give her a prim rose bingsoo and a yam one for me.” A voice spoke from behind me.

Turning around, I saw him and I immediately frowned.

Reluctantly, I walked back to my seat and sat there without looking at him despite knowing that he took a sit right in front of me.

“Jung ah, I am sorry okay? Don’t be angry anymore.” He said and I could his eyes on me.

I ignored him all the way until the bingsoo came.

“Try it, I bet you will like it, prim rose suits you…it’s just you…” He said with a smile.

Still ignoring him, I took a bite and oh my god.

It tasted heavenly!

The sweet scent of rose lingers in my mouth, not too strong yet not too bland…

It was very nice, one of the nicest bingsoo flavours I have ever tried.

I finally looked up at him.

“Nice right?” He said, still maintaining his smile.

“Wae?” I asked.

“What thing?” He asked back.

“Why am I prim rose?” I asked again.

“Because prim rose are difficult to cultivate just like you, it is difficult to take care of you and be by your side because you are sensitive towards many things. Like the thorns on prim rose, sometimes the words you said are so harsh that it really hurts people but yet the elegance of prim rose is the reason why people still love it despite it’s thorns just like how there is something special in you that just makes me want to take care of you and be by your side despite rejections and rejections…” He said.

I was touched by

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter