Moved

All these little things
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

RECAP

“Jung Jongin! Go to bed now if not I am going to be angry!” I raised my voice at him which suddenly, he burst into tears.

“Jung ah, you are too harsh, he is just a kid!” Taemin oppa tried to stop me and comforted Jongin.

“Don’t interfere with me teaching my son!” I raised my voice at him as well.

 

Chapter 28 - Moved

 

(Krystal POV)

What really shocks me was when Jongin replied, “Umma! Don’t scold Taemin hyung! You are always like that, when I wanted Kai appa to play with me, you don’t let, now when I want Taemin hyung to play with me, you also don’t let me! I want an appa!” He cried and I was speechless.

A 4 year old child is telling me this and what else can I say?

People say children are honest, they don’t lie and they tell you their true feelings, if this is so, is this perhaps what Jongin wanted all these while?

“Jongin shhhh… Don’t talk to umma like that!” Taemin oppa hushed him.

I know I shouldn’t be angry at Jongin but the anger and fear just came.

Jongin is my one and only and if he thinks this way what am I supposed to do?

“Jung Jongin, stop crying!” I shouted at him.

With tears stained face, he looked up at me and shouted, “I hate you! I hate you umma!”

That really hurt me.

Jongin is my everything, he is my world and now after knowing Taemin oppa, he became so attached to him that he is saying such things to me for the first time.

I was already mentally prepared that Jongin and Taemin oppa may somewhat get along after all they are father and son but I did not expect Jongin to become so attached to Taemin oppa.

As I looked at the two of them, a tear slid down my cheek as I turned and walked back into my room, there was nothing else I can say.

 

(Taemin POV)

Seeing Jung walking away defeated, it hurts.

Jongin was crying as he hid his face in my stomach.

“Shhhh… Stop crying. You know what? You shouldn’t be crying, you are a boy, but you have made umma cry, what are you going to do?” I ruffled his hair slightly as he looked up.

“But umma is bad, she doesn’t want me to play with you but I want to play with you…” He pouted.

I smiled at his answer, “There is plenty of time you could play with me tomorrow but its already late, isn’t it time for bed?” I asked him.

“But…” He frowned.

“No buts… Look, why do you think umma wanted you to sleep? Why do you think she scolded you? And why do you think she cried?” I asked him.

“I don’t know, did I make umma sad?” He frowned again and I can’t help to think that Jongin’s frown and Jung’s frown are somewhat similar.

“Yes you did. Umma wanted you to sleep because she doesn’t want you to fall sick. She scolded you because you talked back to her and lastly, why do you think she cried?” I asked him.

“Is it because I said I hate her? But I didn’t mean it, I was just angry at her…” He pouted.

“But umma took it for real, she took care of you and play with you all these years since you are an aegi and yet you said you hate her, of course she will be sad, right?” I said.

“Ottokhae?” He asked me for help.

“For now, we should put you in bed and the next morning, what do you think you should say to umma?” I asked him.

“I know! I will apologize to umma in the morning!” He exclaimed.

“Yes, good boy, so now, let’s go to bed!”

 

 

Slowly closing the door, I walked back to the living room.

As I walked passed Jung’s room, I couldn’t resist the temptation to go in to look at her.

In the past, every time she cries or every time when she was sad or hurt, I will always be there for her but now, I am hesitating whether or not to go in, she may even be angrier if she sees me.

But still, I couldn’t put down that heavy feeling inside me, after all, I was partly the reason why she was angry and hurt and so, carefully, I twisted the door knob and peeped into her room.

Looking inside her room, I saw her lying on her bed, back facing me.

Fortunately she was already asleep, if not she would have raged even more if she sees me in her room.

I walked closer to her as I knelt down beside her bed and looked at her.

Stains of tears were still evident on her face, she was indeed deeply hurt by Jongin’s words.

Out of my normal habit, I reached out to her face and wiped away those stains and fortunately I didn’t wake her up.

As I stood up and was ready to leave her room, something in me told me to stay.

Lee Taemin, this is your chance to comfort her and be by her side, why are you leaving?

Stay with her tonight, redeem your wrongdoings!

Unknowingly, my inner self overcame me and I walked towards the other side of her bed and climb onto it.

Knowing that she is quite a heavy sleeper, I thought it wouldn’t wake her up even if I touched her.

Gently, I hugged her closer to me and whispered, “I am sorry I hurt you, forgive me…” And with that, I dozed off.

 

 

(Krystal POV)

I wasn’t asleep all along.

How could I even sleep when Jongin said that to me?

I knew he was on my bed, he was hugging me and no matter how much I told myself to resist him, it was of no use.

He is still the same, his smell, his touch, his words, the kind of feeling he could give me just by being by my side.

Since the moment I landed in Seoul, I told myself never to fall for this same guy ever again but now I realized something, it’s as if I have never ever stopped loving him at all since 4 years ago.

I was only deceiving myself as I danced and danced and all I did was danced.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter