Hitiching breath

All these little things
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

RECAP

Just when I was about to walk off, ‘Click’, the door opened and I heard a familiar voice, “Orh, sunbae, you are back just in time, I finished mine, it’s your turn now!”

I literally stood there, not daring to move at all.

It is like if I move even an inch, he is going to notice me.

But, that sunbae of his, just have to do this to me…

I frowned as I heard his sunbae said, “But, this girl here is looking for someone…”

“Who?” I heard Myungsoo asked before hearing his footsteps getting nearer and nearer to me.

I knew I am going to be dead once I felt his hand landed on my shoulder as he turned me around to face him.

 

Chapter 7 - Hitching breath

 

(Yoonah POV)

His eyes widened slightly as he saw me, “What are you doing here?”

But before I could answer, his sunbae interrupted again, “Oh so you two know each other… So I guess she was looking for you, when I saw her just now, she was standing at the door peeping through the window looking at you, must be your girlfriend huh?” The sunbae patted Myungsoo’s back.

Why why why…

Why must that sunbae say out everything, this is freaking embarrassing, now he knows that I am stalking him…

Upon hearing his sunbae’s words, Myungsoo let out a chuckle.

I looked down embarrassedly, he must have felt absurd.

The sunbae then continued, “Since your girlfriend is here to see you, why not let’s all go in together and you shall sing her a song!”

My eyes widened at his sunbae’s words, I took a peep at Myungsoo to expect a shock expression as well but he was just chuckling at his sunbae’s words.

“I am going to wait for you guys inside okay?” His sunbae said before going back into the room, leaving the two of us outside, awkward.

He looked at me for a while before saying, “Are you going to just stand here? I am going in if you are not…” With that, he returned to the room as well.

I was thinking about what he said, was he hinting me to go in?

I stood there, confused when his sunbae poked his head out and called me, “Are you really going to stand there? Myungsoo is starting soon! Pali come in!” He hurried me.

With that, I went in.

As I stepped in, I saw many other people as well, they were all sitting down, looking towards the direction of the recording room where Myungsoo was.

Once I settled down beside his sunbae, the music started.

And Myungsoo started as well…

This is the first time I have seen him singing live, his voice sounds like a melody, soothing my heart, melting my heart…

I closed my eyes and savored his wonderful voice, it feels like he is talking to me through his singing and without me realizing, the song ended.

As I opened my eyes, I saw a smiling Myungsoo walking out of the recording room, feeling satisfied with his performance.

This is also the first time I have seen his smile, despite his cold façade, despite his cold attitude, I still like him, my heart still flutter and I don’t know what to do…

 

 

(Krystal POV)

“How is that dance move going so far?” Yoonah asked as we walked to the dance studio after lesson.

“It’s tough… I can’t seem to get all the moves right… and I am so angry at myself…” I sighed.

“Hey, take it slow… Don’t force yourself okay? I will train with you later!” She said.

“Don’t you have your own dance moves to remember?” I asked her.

“Ani… Gwenchana… Mine was relatively easier compared to yours… I don’t know why yours is so hard…A bit bias huh?” She complained.

“Is it? I am not sure… I only know one of the sunbae doesn’t seem to like me…She is always picking on me…and I feel like punching her!” I complained to her as well.

“Yeah, you should!” She added on which caused both of us to burst into laughter as we entered the dance studio.

“Ya! The two of you! You are already late and you are still laughing! Come and practice now!” A voice sounded and echoed through the room once we stepped in.

“Speaking of the devil…” Yoonah whispered to me which caused me to stifle a giggle as we quickly place our bags before proceeding to do some warm up.

As I finished my warm up, I went forward to on the music as I immersed myself in my dance moves in one corner of the huge dance studio.

Yoonah was monitoring me, ensuring that I didn’t go wrong.

As I was dancing halfway, the door clicked open, followed by a lot of murmuring.

That was when I know it’s him.

Yoonah nudged me and whispered, “Ya! Taemin oppa is here! Look at all those girls… fan girling… Tsk tsk tsk…” She shook her head.

I smiled at the sight of that before turning around to look at him.

As he plopped down his bag, that irritating sunbae threw herself onto him which made me narrowed my eyes.

“Taemin oppa! Kai oppa! Waseo? Come, take a seat here! Let’s have a chat!” That sunbae squeaked.

And what oppa replied almost made me laugh out loud, “Do I look like I am here to chat? I am here to dance! What are you doing as a sunbae in front of all your hoobaes? Do you want to be kick out?”

That sunbae immediately lowered her head as she pouted, “Arrasso…” before going back to do her own things.

I returned to practice after the commotion as Yoonah continued to monitor me.

The more I danced, the better it gets.

As the song came to an end with me finishing the dance, I heard clapping sound coming from behind me.

I turned around to see Taemin oppa smiling at me and beside him was another guy, probably his friend.

“Jung ah! I didn’t know you can dance so well!” He praised me.

“Why do you even think I am majoring in dance? Of course I must have some skills right?” I smirked at him.

He only laughed at my words before continuing, “Aigoo, full of confidence! Anyway, meet my best friend here! You can call him Kai! He is really good at dancing too, you can ask him for help if you have any problem!” He introduced the guy next to him who only smiled a little at me.

He is quite tan and very good looking.

“Annyeonghaseyo, cheonern, Krystal Jung imnida” I greeted him shyly.

“Nice to meet you!” Finally he spoke and surprisingly, unlike his cold looks, he sounded friendly.

I then introduced Yoonah to the both of them as Yoonah greeted them.

We chatted for a while before proceeding back to dance practice.

I was practicing my dance moves next to Kai when I stepped onto his feet which caused both of us to topple onto the floor.

I was extremely embarrassed as I immediately got up and apologized, “Mianhe Mianhe, are you alright? Jeongmal minahe!”

There was no response and when I looked up, I saw him looking at me with an amused face.

“Wae? Is there something wrong?” I asked.

“Ani! Just, you are one funny girl!” He teased.

Upon hearing that, I frowned, “I am funny? How is that so?”

But instead of answering me, he just shrugge

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter