Inner conflicts

All these little things
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

RECAP

…Oh no… please no…

I kept praying in my heart as I ran to the road and what I saw was something that I would never forget for the whole of my life.

“UMMA!!!!”

 

Chapter 5 - Inner conflicts

 

(Krystal POV)

Without me knowing, I have already reached school.

I placed my stuff in the locker before going off to my first class.

As I was walking to my class, I saw Taemin oppa walking towards me from another direction.

He saw me and our gaze locked.

I can’t help but to think about what happened earlier.

I am sorry, I knew it was my fault, I knew I was being too sensitive…

But, she is my umma…

I hope you could understand…

As we walked nearer and nearer to each other, instead of saying ‘hi’ or doing things like high five or fist bump or even staying around to chat a little, we just walked pass each other.

He walked pass me, like we are two total strangers…

He didn’t even smile at me and although that is what I wanted all this time…

I can’t deny that it hurts…

 

 

(Yoonah POV)

I was flipping through the lecture pack when I saw Krystal walked pass the classroom.

“Krystal! Morning~” I greeted her but she just walked pass the classroom without acknowledging, did she even hear me?

Curious, I scurried out of the classroom and looked at the direction that she was heading to.

She went into the toilet while I followed behind her.

As I stepped into the toilet, I heard sniffing sound coming from one of the cubicle.

And it sounded so familiar, I knew instantly that it was Krystal.

“Krystal, are you in there? What happened? Are you okay? I am worried, come out and talk to me!! I can help!” I yelled as I banged the door.

“I am sorry Yoonah… I wished to be alone…I…I will catch up with you later… Just…go ahead first…” Krystal sobbed incoherently.

I was very worried, this is the first time I have seen her like that.

She has always been so cheerful…I wonder what happened…

“Are you sure…? If there is anything, you can tell me okay? I will cover up for you in class… Please be alright…” I said as I stopped banging the door.

“Yoonah ah… Kumawo…” She whispered.

With that, I exited the toilet.

While walking back to class, I cannot stop thinking about Krystal, in the end, I ended up skipping class as I went to find someone, he might be the only one who knows what happened to Krystal.

Carefully, I walked to the direction of the music school, constantly scanning for him.

I was busy looking around to find him that I bumped into someone, with a loud thud, I raised my head to found him looking back at me.

I found him.

“It’s you again, do you like bumping into me so much?” Myungsoo let out a sarcastic remark.

Embarrassed, I replied, “I am sorry…”

“You think a sorry is enough?” He said again, expressionless.

Startled by his question, I replied again, “I… I am sorry…”

“Is this all you can say? How many times are you going to apologize?” He chuckled a little, more like a smirk but anyway, the first time I saw him smile.

“What are you doing here anyway? Krystal is having lesson now, shouldn’t you be in class too? Playing truancy huh?” He smirked again.

He question made me realized the reason why I am looking for him, just when he was about to walk off, I grabbed his arm daringly which caused him to turn and looked at me, his eyebrows raised.

“Something happened to Krystal…” And that caused his ears to instantly perk up.

His eyes widened, “What happen to her? Did someone bully her again? Where is she?” This is the first time I have seen this side of him, warmth and caring…

“Krystal… She is crying alone in the toilet...I tried asking her what happen but she said she wanted to be alone…I thought you would know what happened since you two are so close…” I told him everything.

“Krystal was crying…? Jinja…? Krystal seldom cries… It must be him…” He said angrily as I saw his hand clenched into a tight fist.

“Him?” I asked.

“Nothing… I am going…” Myungsoo said with a serious face.

That made me even more curious.

Did something bad happen to Krystal before…?

Where is he going?

Is he going to find the ‘him’ that he said just now?

As the curious me, I followed behind him.

I saw Myungsoo walked to the direction of the dance school.

Why is he going to the dance school…?

Isn’t he majoring in music…?

Music school is on the total opposite side isn’t it…?

Many questions are revolving around my head as I continued to follow him…

Maybe he is trying his luck here to find Krystal…?

Then, I saw him entered one of the dance studio which I immediately caught up with him and stood outside the dance studio, trying to see and listen to the situation inside.

From the small window, I saw Myungsoo approaching a guy.

The guy… so familiar… I think I have seen him somewhere before.

I tried my best to recall and finally something struck me.

He is the guy that pulled Krystal away that day.

The guy that I have been dying of curiosity to ask whether he is Krystal’s boyfriend.

What is Myungsoo’s relationship with him?

Being a sound proof room, it is impossible to hear their conversation.

So, I risked being found out by opening the door, leaving it ajar and now I can hear the blasting music from inside.

“Lee Taemin, what have you done to Krystal this time?” Myungsoo confronted the guy.

So, his name is Lee Taemin.

A few seconds after Myungsoo shouted at him, the music turned off before a voice spoke, “Who are you?”

“You don’t need to know who I am… So long as I know you and I know that you are hurting Krystal… What did you do to her…?” I can clearly see Myungsoo’s eyes blazing with fire, making me realize how much he treasure Krystal as his friend.

“What are you talking about? I didn’t do anything to her…” That Taemin guy then paused for a while before asking again, with a worried expression plastered on his face, “Did something happen to her?”

I wonder how is this Taemin guy and Krystal related.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter