Kumawo, Mianhe, Saranghae...

All these little things
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Recap

Weirdly, this is my performance and the person who is supposed to be nervous should be him and yet it turns out to be him saying things to calm me down.

“Standby, 1, 2, 3, go!” These words ring through my ears and that was when Taemin oppa took my hand confidently and stepped out onto the stage.

 

Chapter 30: Kumawo, Mianhe, Saranghae...

 

(Krystal POV)

It started, my performance, our performance.

There were so many people watching us but my eyes were only on him and only him because those eyes gave me so much strength and confidence.

Similarly, he was looking into my eyes as we danced through the whole performance.

His eyes, it feels like there were so many words in them but not said.

His eyes, once again became the light that guide me through my nervous moments.

And with that, we ended with a bang.

 

************************************************************************************************************************

 

Tired and exhausted after the performance, I went back to my waiting room and rest.

As I was resting, manager oppa came in, “Krystal ah, you have guests.” And with that, he opened the door to allow a few people to come in.

And as they walked in, I find them familiar and finally recalled that they were the ones who were speaking with Taemin oppa before the performance started.

“Annyeonghaseyo, I am Krystal Jung imnida, how may I help you?” I greeted them.

“Annyeonghaseyo, I am Lee Sooman and these are my professionals who helped me train my trainees and artists.” An older looking man greeted as he introduced himself and the people standing behind him as well.

“Lee Sooman?” I abruptly said out loud and I felt embarrassed, “I am sorry, I just thought your name was familiar and I heard it somewhere before… I didn’t meant anything…” I apologized.

“It’s okay Ms Jung, it’s normal if my name sounded familiar, to be honest with you, I am the director of the SM entertainment, I brought up idols like Girls Generation and Super Junior just to name a few.” He said and I was shock as his identity surfaced.

SM entertainment?

Oh my god!

My dream place to work in…

Looking at me stunned and speechless, he spoke again, “There is no need to be so shock to see me, I came here with a purpose. I see you have great talent and passion in dancing Ms Jung. Do you perhaps want to join me and my group of professionals to train and guide potential idols?”

“Y…you mean? Work in SM entertainment?” I asked, totally shocked.

“Yes, as my choreographer. What do you think?” He said.

My dream is going to come true! Just when I was about to answer, I thought of my current dance troupe…

I can’t just leave like that…

“Sir, I… it’s really a pleasure to work with you but can I ask for some time to consider? As you know, I have a dance troupe to run.” I said.

Lee Sooman smiled at my answer before replying, “Of course you may, here.” He passed me his name card, “Call me and booked an appointment when you have decided. I hope to see you soon.” And with that, he and his group of professionals left.

I looked at his name card and smiled, I didn’t expect important character like Lee Sooman to be here and he actually noticed me, I giggled with excitement.

Happily, I skipped to the back stage to remove my make up when I overheard a conversation by the back-up dancers.

“Oh my god! Seeing all those important guests really made me so nervous, I almost dance the wrong step and ruin Krystal’s performance! Thank god!” One of them said and I laughed at her words.

As I continued, one of them started speaking again, “You know what? I heard that those important guests were all invited by President Lee. Why would he? It is just a performance in his former university, I wonder why…He even invited the director of SM Entertainment, isn’t it too over?”

Upon hearing that, I became lost at words.

Taemin oppa did all of this, is he the one who gave me this opportunity to work in SM?

Why did he do that? Why did he help me?

Immediately, I walked up to them and asked the two back-up dancers, “Have you guys seen President Lee?”

“Oh I heard that he was having a fever and so he went home, I think he…” And before letting her finish, I ran off.

Without even thinking whether he will be in his own apartment or appa’s apartment, I just drove back to appa’s apartment.

I opened the door to find total darkness and that was when I suddenly remembered that appa has gone overseas and all the housekeepers were on leave.

Immediately, I went up to Taemin oppa’s room yet no one is inside, I searched every corner of the apartment and yet I couldn’t find him, just when was about to give up and decided to go to his apartment and find him, somewhere up stairs, I heard the door clicked open.

I ran up and there he is, staggering out of the bathroom.

He couldn’t even walk straight as he used the wall as support.

Seeing him like this hurts me and I immediately went up to him and supported him.

Taemin oppa looked up and saw that it was me, he flung away my hands harshly, “Go away! Leave me alone…” He mumbled.

What was that for?

Can’t he see I am trying to help him?

I didn’t give up and went back to him again as I touched his forehead, it is burning hot.

“Oppa! You are having a high fever! Let me help you!” I pulled his arms.

“I don’t need your help! Go away!” He shouted once again and flung away my hands even harder.

Feeling angry and annoyed at him for being like that, I shouted back, “No! I won’t go! Let me help you, oppa!” I tried to persuade him.

“Wae? Why must you do this? Isn’t this what you want? You want me to get out of your life and now I am trying to but why are you being so nice to me all of a sudden? If you don’t want me to do anything that you will regret, get out now!” He said coldly, his eyes steeling cold as it pierced right into my heart.

Taking a deep breath and wiping away my tears, I spoke daringly, “I am not scared. Oppa, I am just worried about you, please just let me…” And before I could finish speaking, he pushed me all the way until my back hit the wall with a loud thud.

Our eyes locked as he started to lean in, “You will regret being nice to me…I have warned you…” And right after, he smacked his lips onto mine.

I struggled away at first as I tried to push him away but in the end, his kiss was so alluring and attracted me like a magnet as I lost control and kissed him back.

Kissing ferociously, we staggered and stumbled as we fell onto the bed and I ended up on top of him.

That caused us to finally pull away from the kiss.

Suddenly remembering that he was sick, I climbed off from him and went to get a wet towel.

As I returned with a wet towel, I tried to peel off his shirt to place the wet towel on his chest and just as I finally popped open the last button of his shirt, he suddenly turned me around and now he was hovering on top of me.

Slowly, he leaned in closer to me and I couldn’t take it anymore as I pushed myself up to meet his lips and that shocked him a little and I didn’t know why I did that either.

Looking at me with his dangerous gaze, he asked, “Is this kiss, from the bottom of your heart?”

For a moment, I didn’t know what to answer, instead, I asked him back, “What about yours? Are yours from the bottom of your heart?” And hone

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter