Deja Vu

All these little things
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Recap

But she frowned, “How can you not remember everything that happened last night? The last time we had…” She paused, unable to say the word that she was planning to then she continued as she skipped the word, “Was 4 years ago! You were not even in your right mind then, how can you not remember now? You said you were sober last night” She folded her arms.

Her words made me recalled what happened last night.

 

Chapter 42: Deja Vu

 

“Ya! Why is it so difficult to your shorts, can you not wear this next time?” I said as I struggled to pull off her shorts.

She chuckled at my words, “Looks like you became rustly after 4 years…” She teased me.

“Rusty huh? Wait til I pull down your pants, you will know what kind of trouble you are in by saying that I became rusty…” He smirked.

With a forceful tugged, I finally pulled down her pants, where her was pulled down together.

She was starked on top of me now.

I flipped her such that she is under me and took off my shirt, my pants and my boxers.

The lighting of the room made it difficult to see her real expression but her touch across my chest and down my stomach tells me how much she wants me and that she is ready.

Grabbing a piece of and slid it on, I positioned myself right at her opening and plunges into her slowly and steadily, wanting her to get used to my length.

Her s were heard as it echoed in the room.

The way she moaned my name turns me on, making me fastened my pace in her without realizing.

“Taemin…O…oppa…” She moaned.

“Jung, are you alright?” I asked breathlessly.

“Keep going, don’t stop… don’t stop… Faster, it’s coming, it’s…” And before she finished her sentence, I felt it, both of us reached our as we spilled out our love juices, fresh and warm, full of our love.

I collapsed right beside her and caressed her face which is sweaty, she smiled and said, “I love you Lee Taemin…”

Her words aroused me once again as we went for the second round, third round and even the fourth…

 

“Ya! Are you even listening to me?” Jung’s voice brought me back from last night’s memories.

I chuckled and said, “Alright alright, I lied. I remember everything okay? Want me to tell you what I remember?”

She frowned at me and said, “No! I am going to dress up and make breakfast for Jongin!” And as she turned and tried to walk off, I grabbed onto her and spun her back around to face me.

“Ani, I am going to tell you anyway… Let’s see… I remember your moans, your touch, your kisses, the feel of your soft skin, the place where I left marks on and the taste of your…” She slapped me hard on the shoulder when I said until here, “Ya! Shut up Lee Taemin! Go clean the room!” She ordered.

“Ani… I am still sleepy, you clean up…” I said.

“You are the one who messed up my room! You clean up!” She ordered.

“Oh really? I wonder who is the one who was pulling the bedsheets, flipping the pillows and throwing her clothes all over the room yesterday...Should I help you recall?” I smirked and reached out my hands playfully up the hem of her shirt and reached underneath, feeling her tummy and moving up to her….

“Ya! Lee Taemin!” She jerked away immediately, “I am already very…” She didn’t continue so I helped her, “Sore? Is that it? Well I am glad I have that effect on you…” I leaned in to peck her forehead.

“You cheesy ball, fine I will clean up! Dress up and go wake Jongin!” She ordered once again and left to clean up the room.

How I hoped time stops here.

A fine morning with the perfect person, it’s been so long since I feel so happy and blissful.

 

 

“Ya! You get off me! Ahjummah will see us!” Jung snapped at me as she kept looking in the direction where ahjummah was.

“She is on the phone, relax…” I bit her ear.

“Ya! Lee Taemin! You…!” And before she could finish her sentence, she saw ahjummah walking back into the kitchen, she immediately pushed me away from her.

“Ahjummah! Good morning!” She stuttered a bit.

“Good morning Ms, looks like you are in a good mood, good morning to you too Sir.” She greeted me as well.

Jung smiled at Ahjummah’s comment as she took a peep at me and I swear I saw those cheeks getting red.

We had a quick breakfast with conversation revolving around what we are going to do today.

Well, we couldn’t discuss anything more than that because ahjummah was standing right there watching us while we ate our breakfast.

Done with breakfast, both of us returned to our room respectively.

As I entered my room, a smile crept up my face as I saw that the room was already cleaned up.

Jung even placed my work attire on the corner of my bed.

After changing into my formal wear for work, I walked to Jung’s room.She didn’t close her door and Jongin was there with her as well.

She was helping Jongin with his school uniform when she sees me, “Yes Lee Taemin?” She said simply.

Upon seeing me, Jongin cheered, “Good morning appa!” As he yelled a little too loudly, Jung immediately shushed him, “Shhh… What did I tell you, you are not supposed to be calling appa that at home, you forgot?” Jung nagged at Jongin.

Seeing Jongin pouting, I spoke up, “Ya, it’s okay, if anyone were to hear that, we can explain me being his godfather alright? But Jung ah, we have to break this news eventually… You know that right?” I asked her as I watched her buttoned Jongin’s shirt.

She didn’t look up at me as she replied, “Let’s not talk about this now…” She tried to change the topic, “Jongin, you go outside and have your breakfast alright?”

Jongin nodded and walked out of the room, leaving me leaning against the door looking at Jung while she sat at the corner of her bed.

Finally catching her attention, she said, “Come here.” She gestured.

As I walked towards her, she took the tie from my hand and wrapped it around my neck.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter