The name I love

All these little things
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

RECAP

That is exactly how oppa can always, without fail, able to comfort me.

No matter how angry I might be, he always can…

And I think that is what made me fall deeper and deeper into this impossible love…

 

Chapter 6 - The name I love 

 

(Myungsoo POV)

I was sitting at the cafeteria during lunch break when I heard someone calling me, “Myungsoo ah!”

I turned around and saw Krystal walking towards me as she plopped her bag down on the table and sat down beside me.

“Myungsoo ah… Kumawo…” That is the first thing she said.

I was confused for a moment, “For…?”

“Oppa told me how you confronted him, how you stood up for me, I really appreciate it so much, kumawo, my dear friend…” She smiled.

“Ahh… He told you…? What did he say…? Did he say how I punch him in the face…?” I joked.

“Jinja? You punched him…?” She looked shock.

“Wae? Are you going to punch me?” I challenged her.

“Ani… I know you would never punch him…” She said confidently.

“You never know… I am a bad-tempered person... and I don’t like it whenever he makes you cry… I don’t like seeing you cry…” I told her.

“Awww… You said the same things as oppa… and that is why I trust you, because you know I am going to be hurt if you hit him, you will never bear to hurt me…” and as she spoke that sentence, my gaze softened.

Yeah, she is right…

I will never hurt her…

Even if I don’t like her in that special way, still after all, she looked too much like my past girlfriend…

Even if she doesn’t resemble her, I wouldn’t bear hurting her after knowing what she has been through…

I just want to see a happy and smiling Krystal…

So, I only smiled at her reply.

There is only one guy who can make her cry, and there is also only one guy who can make her smile again.

And that guy is Lee Taemin…

I looked at her for a moment before asking her, “So, is everything alright now? Mind telling me what happened between you guys?”

She looked at me for a while before sighing, “Yeah, thanks to you… We are okay now…Well, I guessed it was my fault… I was too afraid to lose him and I freaked out…You know I can’t lose him…” She whispered the last part.

“Yeah, I know… that’s why… he is the only one who can make you cry and smile at the same time…” I said as I shook my head.

“I guess so…” She whispered.

“Krystal…”

“Hmmm?” She answered.

“Are you really not planning to tell him your feelings…?” I finally asked the question that I have been dying to ask.

“I…I…don’t know…” She replied weakly.

“If you don’t say, he will never know…” I insisted.

“But…I don’t have to say it to know that we are im…impossible… you know it…” She stuttered slightly.

“Nothing is impossible Krystal…You never even try yet…”

“B…but…he has always treated me as his dongsaeng… that’s it…nothing more…I am the one who is having this wishful thinking…” She said as she lowered her head.

“Krystal, look at me…” I said sternly as she raised her head to look at me in the eyes.

“If you never even try, you never know what will happen… Who knows…? Maybe he feels the same way too…? And even if he don’t, at least… you can have a clean break in your feelings towards him… either way it turns out to be… you have to face it… and just know that… I will always be here for you if you are unsure or when you are lost…” I assured her.

She looked at me with watery eyes, “Do you really think I should…?” She asked again.

“Yes… You should…” I said firmly.

I have always wanted her to pick up her courage and go for it since the day she broke this shocking news to me.

The breaking news of her liking her oppa…

I was shock at first but as she tells me more about her feelings, I think I can understand…

And sometimes, I really can’t stand it when they are so close yet Krystal can’t do anything about it…

If people do not know their exact relationship, they will thought that they are a couple because of how close they are and how caring they are towards each other…

The more caring Taemin is to Krystal, the more Krystal will fall in love with him…

And it hurts me to see my best friend going through a heart turmoil and yet she can’t do anything about it…

I didn’t want to see her hiding behind her feelings anymore.

And by telling her to face her own feelings, I think it is the best way.

“What are you thinking about…?” She suddenly asked me.

“Ani… I was just thinking… about Taemin and …you…” I said as I poke her cheeks making her giggled a bit.

“Ya!” She slapped me in the arms before asking again, “Wae? What about us…? Are you planning on how I am going to confess?” She narrowed her eyes at me which made me laughed.

“Please… I am not a matchmaker! Plus, I know you will do just fine! I was just thinking… how close the two of you are… ” I answered her.

She quietened down as she started to recall as well, “Yeah… We have always been so close and inseparable ever since umma’s death… I didn’t think I will actually fall in love with him…” She said honestly.

“That is love… an unexplainable thing…” I sighed as I got up from my seat.

“Where are you going…?” She questioned me.

“Music class… Don’t you have something on too? Like dance, maybe…?” I asked.

“Orh… There is still an hour more before mine starts! Gurae, you go ahead then, I will be fine here! And…Myungsoo ah…” She smiled as she called out my name.

“Wae?” I asked back curiously.

She stood up from her seat as she close up the gap between us by giving me a warm hug, “Kumawo… For always being there when I needed a listening ear…For always being there when I needed advises… Jeongmal…kumawo…” She said, her voice filled with sincerity as she pulled away.

“You’re welcome chinguya… I will always be here!” and with that, I ruffled her hair one last time before going off for my music class.

 

 

(Yoonah POV)

I was walking pass the cafeteria, trying to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter