Its hard

All these little things
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

RECAP

“No matter how close Kai and I are, it doesn’t change the fact about who he is. You and I both know how Kai is like when it comes to girls and relationship, he is like a playboy… I have always been very protective towards Jung ever since young and I really don’t want to see her get hurt…” I said frankly.

There was silence for a moment before she spoke, “So, you fought with her because of this?”

“You see, I was trying to get her to see the fact that she may end up getting hurt but she turns out to be angry at me for poking my nose into her problem, she even told me not to bother her… I am her oppa after all, how can she say that?” I whispered the last part.

 

Chapter 16 - Its hard

 

(Taemin POV)

Eunjung sighed before continuing, “Have you ever think that maybe Kai was really in love with her? Maybe Kai is serious this time? Maybe your sister changed him? What if they are really in love and your actions are tearing them apart, do you think she will be happy?” She tried reasoning it out with me.

“But still…” But before I could say my part, she cut in, “She is the one in a relationship with Kai so she knows best. Plus, she is all grown up now, she can make her own decisions and even if she gets hurt in the end, at least she can learn from this incident. If you go in and interfere, you will only make everything worse. Instead, you should support her decision… What if you were in her shoes? Would you like anyone to interfere into your relationship matters?”

Her words got me speechless.

Maybe Eunjung is right, maybe I should just let them be for once…

Maybe I should learn to trust my best friend more.

Eunjung saw my uncertain face and reassured me, “It’s alright Tae… love and relationships are something that everyone will have to go through eventually. And if you are still bothered by this, then maybe I can go talk to your sister? Since we are both girls, we might click better…” She suggested.

I hesitated since I understand Jung way too well, “That may be a good idea but it’s going to be difficult to even approach her, she is someone who doesn’t open up to people easily…” I sighed at that.

“Hey! But who am I? I am the almighty Nam Eunjung! Trust me and leave it to me! I will try to talk her around if I happen to see her around the campus okay?” She said as she lightened up the atmosphere.

I chuckled at her words lightly, I appreciated her for wanting to help solve the problem between Jung and I but still, it is not going to be that easy, “You sure? To be honest, you may even get snapped at and I am not kidding, her attitude can be really bad sometimes…”

“Excuse me! I am the captain of the cheerleading team!” She announced proudly.

I raised my eyebrow at her, “So?”

She rolled her eye slightly at me, “So? What do you mean by so? It means I must have some abilities right? There is nothing I can’t do! And isn’t this the reason why you fall for me?” She wriggled her eyebrows playfully.

“Oh I did? But I remember it was you who confessed to me. You were saying that I danced so well and you really like seeing me dance…” I narrowed my eyes at her before continuing, “Do you still want to hear the rest?” I .

“Ya! Why must you bring that up?” She slapped my chest lightly.

“Excuse me miss, you are the one who started it okay? But what I said was all true isn’t it?” I challenged her again earning another slap on my arms.

Now she was blushing slightly which I always find it so cute that I couldn’t resist and leaned in to steal a kiss from her.

And just for that moment, I managed to put down the unhappiness that is going around with Jung and I.

 

 

(Krystal POV)

Another week passed by like that.

No matter how much I tried to avoid him, he is just there.

Every single day, I had to force myself to smile at him when I knew how much I hated to see him and Eunjung together.

As days passed, my heart is getting colder from all these pain.

I am starting to hate the night more and more because as the sky gets darker, and so are my thoughts, and so is my heart…

Some part of me is still waiting, hoping that we may still be possible but as days passed, the more that I feel like I am waiting for something that is never going to happen.

Every day, I smile and laugh and act as if I am okay but inside, I am not.

I just want to get away, away from the pain, away from the thoughts.

I am tired of pretending, tired of being hurt, I just want to disappear.

Yes, this is how painful my heart is, this is how much my heart is aching, for someone who won’t even know I love him and who will never return me that same amount of love I have for him.

These past few weeks I have been thinking a lot, I have been asking myself many questions that doesn’t seemed to have an answer.

Why do I keep falling into something that isn’t going to catch me?

Why do I keep thinking and hoping about everything that isn’t going to happen?

Why do I keep holding onto the person who has already let go?

Why is it that I am hurting so much but I still love you?

All these question, unanswered, and is never going to have an answer…

I really hate to admit this but yes, I miss you, I miss us, I miss having you to talk to whenever I wanted to, but so what?

I have to move on because I know this is pointless.

I was so deep in my thoughts when someone snapped his fingers right in front of my face which startled me, “Hey sweetheart, we reached, did you even realize? What are you thinking?” Kai pinched my nose slightly which made me chuckle a bit.

“Ani…I was just thinking about the things that happened today…” I replied as we came to a stop in front of my apartment.

Kai smiled at my reply, “I was thinking about today too and you know what, today is the happiest day of my life.” He said.

Curious, I asked, “Wae?”

“Because of you cutie!” He grinned widely as he poked nose causing me to blush slightly at his contact.

I must admit, this sudden change in our status and the intimacy between us is making my heart flutter yet guilty at the same time.

Kai seemed to notice my weird facial expression as he questioned me, “Are you blushing? You are so cute…” He commented casually making me blush even more as I forced out an awkward smile.

He continued to look at me which made me asked him, “Wae? Is there something you want to say?”

“Orhh…” He said.

“What?” I smiled at h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter