Trust

All these little things
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Recap

I keep running and running until I finally realized that I left Jongin there in the building with him, with that bastard.

Just as I was about to go back and get Jongin, a loud ‘HONK’ stopped me in my tracks.

I couldn’t move at all, it is like my foot is rooted to the ground as I watched the two piercing lights coming my way and without even realizing, I out.

 

Chapter 43: Trust

 

(Krystal POV)

“Oh my god!” I jumped up from bed.

Looking around frantically, I realized everything was just a dream.

Taemin oppa who was sleeping right next to me seems to be startled awake by me.

He sat up as well and looked at me, “Hey, what’s wrong? Nightmares?” He asked.

I was still clutching onto my heart, unable to forget the horrible dream I just dreamt of as I breathed heavily.

“Jung ah, are you alright? Look at me…” He whispered.

I didn’t respond to him either, the dream earlier was too scary and too familiar.

It was exactly what happened to umma.

People said like father like son, will Taemin oppa follows the footsteps of his appa?

Will that dream come true?

“Jung Soojung! Are you okay? Why are you crying? Look at me!” His sudden burst out brought me back to reality and I realized my tears were actually flowing, in fact, flowing uncontrollably.

He forced me to look at me as he wiped away my tears.

“Will you talk to me? What happened?” He calmed me down.

“It’s…it’s…terrible…Oppa…it is such a terrible dream…I am so scared…” I hugged him tightly and drenched his shirt with my tears.

“It is just a dream…I am here alright…everything is going to be fine with me by your side…Shhh… stop crying… you will wake Jongin and appa up…” He soothed as he my hair gently.

I pulled away and looked at him with watery eyes, “Do you know what I dreamt of…I…”

“I know…” He cut me off, “Nam Eunjung, am I right?”

My eyes widened a little at how he could guess it so easily.

“I know you are very stressed up these days especially after Nam Eunjung showed up. I know you are worried about her being my secretary. You are worried I will leave you for her. But I tell you what, I won’t. Jung, don’t be silly. You are the one whom I waited for 4 years, you are the one whom I never stop loving for 4 years. And you will always be that one and only, no one else, you understand? Never doubt how strong our love is, and most importantly, never ever doubt how much I love you. You get that?” He looked serious with his stern expression, he seemed a little angry even.

“I know, I am sorry… It’s just, the dream seems so real…I…I am just scared…” I blurted.

I looked into his eyes to try to find something in them and when I saw those sincerity and warmth in them, I knew he meant every single word he just said.

“I got it, I know you love me, I am sorry to doubt that, I am sorry…” I whispered.

He cuddled me into his arms and embraced me in his chest, “Shhh… Sleep…” He said.

Being in his arms made me feel like a baby in my parents’ arms and with that, I drifted off to lalaland pretty quickly.

 

(Myungsoo POV)

“What? Nam Eunjung is back? What the hell…” I yelled, almost too loudly.

“Ya! You don’t own this café! Lower down your volume!” Yoonah shushed me.

I looked at Krystal who is looking more listless than usual.

“YAYAYAYA! Just because she is back doesn’t mean you must be like this!” I said.

She looked at me for a while, still with those listless eyes and answered, “Like what?”

I rolled my eyes, “Like a zombie!” I shouted again and this time even earning some stares from people sitting around us.

“Ya! You stop talking, let me talk!” Yoonah shushed me once again.

Reluctantly, I zipped up and let her do the talking, it is really irritating seeing Krystal like that.

“Krystal ah…It’s just Nam Eunjung… There is nothing she can do to you because you should know it better than anyone else that the love between you and Taemin oppa is unbreakable. So what if Nam Eunjung returns? Nothing will happen between the two of you, trust me, believe in yourself, and believe in Taemin oppa, arraso?” Yoonah coaxed.

“I know…All these thing you guys said, of course I know. Taemin oppa told me the exact same thing too, how much he loves me and how nothing will ever happen between him and Eunjung, all of these, I know…” Krystal finally said.

“Then what is with this?” I pointed at her gloomy face.

“I can’t possibly be smiling right? You know there are all sorts of photos out there on the net. Especially when Taemin oppa is so popular with all the paparazzi taking photos of him and Nam Eunjung was always there by his side, linking arms with him, wiping his sweat for him, wrapping her arms around his waist…The media is even coming up with articles that suggest that the two are an item, should I even smile at this?” She finally burst out.

Yoonah and I looked at each other and could only sigh.

Looks like she is right, no one can smile and pretend they saw nothing when the fact is everywhere you go, you can see news about your boyfriend and another woman.

“Why not you go visit Tamein oppa more often? Let that Nam Eunjung know that you are the one for him, not her.” Yoonah suggested.

“That’s a good idea, if you keep on visiting, it may leave her with no choice but to back off.” I added.

“I tried, it was totally useless that I decided that I should stopped visiting.” She said as sighed, “There is nothing that could actually stop her, she came back for one motive and it is obvious to be Taemin oppa.”

“Whenever I visit, she will always be around us, she never once leave the two of us alone. And once I was walking into Taemin oppa’s office, Taemin oppa was back facing me as he looked outside the window, speaking on the phone, Nam Eunjung obviously saw me coming and once Taemin oppa hang up the phone, she hugged him from infront, giving me the tiest smirk ever. Even when Taemin oppa tried to push her away, she clung onto him like a koala bear. You guys should know what I am driving at…It is not Taemin oppa that I do not trust…” She sighed the nth time while Yoonah and I continued her sentence for her, “It is the that is the problem…”

Krystal nodded.

“Taemin hyung did talk to me about this before since I am working for him. He knew you had been stressed and will surely come talk to us about this problem. He said he is trying his best to find any possible flaws of Nam Eunjung so as to kick her out of the company. He said since it is the head decision to let her in and this agreement is a 2 year contract, if company fires her without any appropriate reason, company has to compensate her. So he is in a difficult position as well. I will help you take a look out since my department is the nearest to Taemin hyung’s office, don’t think too much about it okay? That is probably that one sided effort, Taemin hyung probably think of her as a total joke. Alright? Cheer up…” I tried to assure her.

“What am I go

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter