Broken

All these little things
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Recap

“We used to go to the same salon and cut our hair together in the past, but after you were gone, just the thought of going there again scares me, there are so many memories there and I thought by just stepping into the salon, the flashbacks of memories of us will just kill me… so I cut my hair myself, the more I did it, the more easy it got and now it’s like nothing anymore…it’s easy, I can teach you…” He chuckled a little at the last part to liven up the mood.

But I saw those sad eyes earlier on.

“If I have known it earlier, how much you love me, I would have come back earlier, I would…” I whispered the last part as I reached out my hands to carressed his face.

“Shhhh…Don’t mention the past… the past is painful to both of us, what matters most is how happy we are now…” He smiled and grabbed my hand.

“What do you have to do?” He suddenly asked with a slight smirk and I knew he is up to something again.

 

Chapter 40: Broken 

 

(Krystal POV)

“What do I have to do?” I asked back, I really didn’t know what he meant.

“I helped you cut your hair afterall…” He said.

“So?” I asked back.

“What you told Jongin to do earlier on…” He tried to hint and I think I got it.

Looking at him and contemplating for a while, I answered, “Thank you oppa, sarangahae…” And when I leaned in to give him a bobo on the cheeks, his hands reached out to cup my face and our lips touched, once again.

No matter how many times we have kissed, each and every single time triggeres off a different feeling in me, a different kind of desire for him and an even stronger need for him.

As I was almost out of breath, I pulled away from him immediately and took a deep breath.

He looked at me and smirked again, “You need more practices…” And once he said that, he found my lips again.

‘Ring…ring…’ My phone suddenly rang and that brought me back to reality where I realized we were out at the front yard kissing.

I immediately pulled away and shades of red flushed all over my face as I ran back to the living room to pick up my phone.

But I could sense a huge presence behind me, watching my every movement.

“Yoeboseyo?” I spoke into the phone.

“Noona, it’s me!”

“Oh! Woohyun ah! Yes?” Immediately, I recognised the greasy voice.

“You know Valentine’s day is coming, we members need to each sing a portion of a song that we need to composed by ourself and I don’t know who to seek help from, since you are a girl, I thought I could ask you.” Woohyun said from the other line.

“Of course I will help, you try singing what you have got now? I will see how is it, alright?” I assured him.

“When I think about you, tears fall
Because I’m thankful for you for always staying by my side
When I look at you, my heart races
Because I see the bright light that shines in front of me

A precious person, a person who is my everything
Nothing in the world can replace you
Only when you call it, my name has breath in it
You filled my useless heart up with light” He sang.

“How is it? I need some advice if this is okay.” He said.

“Woohyun ah, it’s perfect, it’s really nice… I am so touched, I think any girl who listened to your voice with this lyrics, they will melt, needless to say your fans, they will love you!” I said proudly.

“Jinja? Noona you are not kidding me right?” He asked again.

“Ani…It’s really good! I am so proud of you! You can dance and sing so well, I think I am becoming your fan too!” I joked.

“Ayeee, noona you are exagerating! But thank you for listening and your reassurement meant a lot, I think I will go with this then! Thank you! Noona, you are the best! I will treat you dinner after our next dance lesson okay? Just leave out Key! Just you and I haha!” I could hear him laughing at his own words.

“Okay sure! Good luck for your project this time but do rest well okay, your ToHeart debut is nearing, you need enough rest, okay?” I nagged at him.

“I will! Love you noona, thank you!”

“Love you too, bye!” With that, I hung up.

I always thought being able to work in SM was a pleasure, being able to meet idols like Key and Woohyun who are so friendly and positive towards life really made me learnt a lot from them.

They bring smiles on my face during hard times as a choreographer, they bring laughter to my life.

Those two are my first students as a dance instructor and I have an exceptional good relationship with them, like a noona-donsaeng relationship and sometimes as friends.

They are like the ones whom I can confide to when there are difficulties in work.

And the best thing is that they always understand how I feel.

It must be because they were already in this field for so long and they know what kind of hardship lies out there and whatever I went through they have already did since they debuted.

Although I am older than them, sometimes I feel like they are like oppas taking care of me.

I am more than thankful, really.

As I was smiling at all these thoughts, someone nudged me from behind.

And that was when I remembered Taemin oppa was still there.

I turned around to see him pouting at me, “What was that expression for?” I asked, raising my eyebrow.

“Who were you talking to?” He inspected.

“A friend.” I smiled.

“You seemed happy talking

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter