Things have changed

All these little things
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

RECAP

“Jung ah… You are going to be so happy for me, you will congratulate me right?” I lifted her chin so that we are looking into each other’s eyes.

Curious, she asked, “What is it?”

I continued, “Oppa found a girlfriend!” I grinned widely at her.

 

Chapter 11 - Things have changed

 

(Krystal POV)

“W…what…?” I stuttered.

“Wae? You are not happy for me…? I said I finally have a girlfriend.” He smiled at his own words.

“W…who is s…she…?” I stammered.

“I don’t think you will know her but her name is Eunjung… Nam Eunjung! The captain of the cheerleading team.” He smiled just at the thought of her.

I couldn’t help but to look at him with that shock expression.

How can I not be shock…?

“Wae? You are shock huh? Aigoo yah… You still haven’t congratulated your oppa!” He reached out to pinch my nose.

I tried my best to force out a fake smile before congratulating him, “Orhh… Oppa…I…I am so happy for you…”

Upon hearing what I said, he immediately pulled me into a hug as he mumbled against my hair, “Kumawo Jung ah… Your words meant a lot to me…” I didn’t move but just stayed still in his arms.

As he pulled away, he suddenly asked me, “So, what about you? What is it that you want to tell me…?” 

What I want to tell you?

Oppa, what I wanted to tell you couldn’t be said anymore right after you told me you had a girlfriend…

At that moment, the only excuse I could come up with was Kai, only Kai…

I looked deep into his eyes for a while before finally speaking, “I… I just want to tell you that…Kai and I are dating…”

His eyes widened at my words, “I thought you said you don’t have feelings for him? You are really dating him…?” He must be angry because I know how much he does not like the idea of Kai and I together.

He must be angry that I never listen to his advice.

“Yes, we are dating…” I simply replied.

“But… why? How…? I mean…” Then I interrupted him, “Why can’t I like him…? I know I said I have no feelings for him, but I am a human too… I have feelings too… If someone was always this good to me, do you not think I will eventually fall in love…?” I raised my voice slightly which made him kind of shock at my sudden change in tone.

If only he know that I was referring about him all along.

“Okay…fine… but I told you he is a playboy, even if it’s like that, you are still going to date him…?” He tried to change my mind.

“Why do you even care? He is going to be my boyfriend, not yours! Have I ask or said anything about your girlfriend? No right? Then don’t bother about Kai and I!” and with that, I stood up and stomped off, I was angry and although I know I shouldn’t have, but I just can’t help it.

“But I am just worried for you!” He shouted from behind.

“I don’t need that!” I retorted back, tears were already rolling down and I don’t want him to see that.

Just like that, our journey back home was silent and I guessed he didn’t dare talk to me because he knew what I was lke when I was angry.

Honestly, I was having a mixture of emotions, I was angry but not at him but more of at myself because I was a step too late at letting him know my feelings.

I was too late because now he already has a girlfriend.

So, the only thing I can do now is put down.

Be strong Krystal, act like you don’t care, put up a mask and move on, this is all you can do.

 

(Myungsoo POV)

“Myungsoo ah! Come over here!” I heard someone shouted my name.

I turned around to take a look and saw Krystal sitting there on a table signaling for me to go over.

Just as I was about to go forward, I saw Yoonah.

I was expecting her to smile at me, like how she always does but today, she didn’t.

Ever since that dinner, she is like ignoring me.

Did I piss her off again?

Wait, why do I even care?

So what if I pissed her off?

, what am I even thinking?

And without me realizing, I was already right in front of their table.

“Ya! Myungsoo ah, what were you thinking? You seemed out of it…” Krystal suddenly asked and brought me back from my thoughts.

I took a look at Yoonah who didn’t even bulge with my presence and I got so irritated.

Is she doing it on purpose?

“Ya! I am talking to you! Are you even listening?” Krystal called out again.

“Oh… Yeah I am…Wae? What are your doing here? Not going back?” I asked, trying to sound casual when I am actually pretty distracted by Yoonah’s sudden change of attitude towards me.

“We are doing assignments here, you want to take a seat?” She asked again.

She probably noticed that I kept glancing at Yoonah so she asked, “What happen to the two of you? Did you quarrel?”

Her question successfully caught Yoonah’s attention as she raised her head from doing her assignments.

“Dugu? Who quarrel?” She asked as she acted like nothing happened.

“You two?” Krystal said, raising her eyebrow as she pointed at the both of us.

I was expecting Yoonah to at least get angry at me and scold me or at least tell me why she is ignoring me but instead she smiled at Krystal, “The two of us? Of course not… Why will we? We are not even that close to quarrel over something right?” Yoonah turned and smiled at me this time.

“But you two…” Before Krystal could finish her words, I interrupted her, “Krystal, I am sorry, I have something to talk to your friend.” And with that, I grabbed Yoonah’s arm and dragged her out of her seat and towards an empty classroom as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter