Your understanding

All these little things
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

RECAP

“Arghhh…” I yawned and stretched out my hands.

It’s been 3 hours since I have been sitting here, these assignments seemed to take forever to finish, I thought as I flipped through the remaining work.

It’s the last question I thought as I went back into my working mode when someone sat down opposite me.

I looked up to see Krystal smiling at me. 

 

Chapter 18 - Your understanding

 

(Kai POV)

“Hey! What are you doing here?” I asked her.

“To accompany you! And to do my work!” She said before taking out her writing materials and engrossed herself into her work instantly.

Smiling at her actions, I went back to work as well.

But I couldn’t really concentrate.

The fact that she is sitting in front of me is distracting me, and without me realizing, I was already looking at her.

She is beautiful even when she is doing her work, I thought as I smiled to myself.

I continued to stare at her, examining her beautiful face features which I have never taken a close look at before.

I was admiring her when she suddenly looked up and spoke, “Are you looking at me?” She blinked several times.

I was kind of flustered by her words but I admitted, “You noticed?”

“Obviously… And I can’t concentrate when you are looking at me like that… Do your work!” She nagged and pointed at my assignments.

I laughed a little at her words before replying, “I can’t concentrate either, with my girlfriend sitting in front of me like this…” I mumbled but I think she heard it, because I saw her cheeks turning into shades of pink.

I leaned in close to examine her face, “Are you perhaps blushing?”

She stopped writing at my question and faced me, “I am not, since when?” She lied.

Having her said that gave me an urge to do something, I leaned in close suddenly and gave her a light peck on the lip, “What about now?” I asked again as I see her getting red all over again.

She froze at my actions and looked straight into my eyes not knowing what to do.

I leaned in close again and said, “Wae? Can’t I kiss my girlfriend? Why are you so red?” I .

“I… I… You…” She literally stuttered all the way which made me chuckle as I patted her head.

As I sat back down, Taemin appeared in front of our table, together with Eunjung.

“Oh hey! What’s up?” I asked.

Taemin didn’t speak, he is just looking at Krystal, perhaps still being protective over her.

Eunjung then spoke, “Hi Krystal! If you don’t know me, I am…” But before she could finish her sentence, I was surprised that Krystal cut her off.

“I know, Nam Eunjung, I have heard of you.” She said, expressionlessly.

“Oh yeah, that’s me!” Eunjung then replied.

“Is there anything we can help you guys?” I asked the both of them.

“Well, we are here to invite you to go on a triple date with us! Myungsoo and Yoonah will be going too!” She said excitedly.

Her suggestion was actually not a bad one, a triple date sounds nice to me.

“Well, sure okay! We will be going!” I agreed without asking Krystal but since Yoonah and Myungsoo will be going, plus her brother, Taemin will be going as well, she should be fine with that, and this trip may allow Taemin to accept better that Krystal and I are together.

“Okay! Yay! See you guys on Sunday okay?” And with that, they walked away.

As they walked off, Krystal spoke, “But I don’t want to go…” but they have already left.

I saw her frowned which made me worried because I thought she would like the idea of a triple date.

“Are you angry at me?” I asked her.

She never says anything but she shook her head, but obviously, I could tell something isn’t right.

“You are, I can tell… It’s obvious when you are feeling down…If you are willing to tell me, I am here to listen okay?” I assured her.

“It’s really nothing… I just don’t feel like going… A date or what isn’t really my thing… Sorry…” She apologized.

I was shocked at her words, “Erm, I didn’t know… You wait here, I will catch up with them and tell them!” I replied.

Just as I was about to go after Taemin and Eunjung, she grabbed my wrist, “It’s okay…Since you already agreed, let’s go then…” She said.

“Really? If you don’t want a triple date with them is okay you know? You don’t have to force yourself…” I told her as I patted her head.

“It’s okay, we never really went out together, let’s take this as our first date.” She smiled.

Seeing her smile make me feel so much better, so much at ease…

“Right… Our first date…Thank you and sorry…” I whispered the last part as I pulled her into a hug.

“Thank you for? And what are you apologizing for?” She snuggled away from my arms and asked.

I shook my head at her question, “Just…” I replied and pulled her back into my arms.

She didn’t question further and just remained in my arms.

Moments like these are really the best and I hope time could just stop.

 

 

(Krystal POV)

Kai and I were walking side by side and hand in hand towards the place in the theme park that they said to meet.

Many things were going through my mind.

Why did I agree to this triple date when I know I will see them.

Taemin oppa and Nam Eunjung together…

This is the scene that I least wanted to see and yet here I am…

I took a look at Kai beside me who was smiling happily, I guess I agreed because of him.

With the guilt of dating him when I obviously still hadn’t put down Taemin oppa, I couldn’t bear to see him being disappointed about not being able to go to this triple date when he seems to like it a lot…

Kai is really very good to me, other than Taemin oppa, no one else has even been this good to me and I am sure with a little more time, I will get over Taemin oppa, hopefully…

Kai’s touch, his kisses, his hugs and his whisper are actually able to make me go jelly just like Taemin oppa…

Am I seeing him as Taemin oppa?

I am confused and this was also a part of the reason why I ended up coming to this triple date, because I want to see my true feelings, what exactly is my feelings for Kai and whether or not I will be able to put down Taemin oppa…

“Sweetheart? What are you thinking?” Kai suddenly stopped and asked.

“Err… Oh… nothing… I was just thinking of what to do later…” I lied.

He smiled at my answer b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter