Family

All these little things
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Recap

“I only told you what I feel, the decision still lies in you…So, I am going to ask one last time, you are not going to regret?” He asked again.

“Yes, I have decided, I will not regret.” I assured him.

“That’s my sweetheart! Come on, let’s go.” He said as we started walking towards the immigration counter.

As we walked, someone shouted from behind, “Jung Soojung!” And this made both Kai and I to turn around.

 

 

Chapter 34 - Family

 

(Krystal pov)

As I turned around, I saw Taemin oppa and Jongin holding hands, walking towards us.

“What is he doing? Why did he even bring Jongin here? I didn’t want to bring Jongin because I know he will be very sad…” I sighed.

“But this shows he care, isn’t it a good thing?” Kai said.

I shook my head before walking towards Taemin oppa, I didn’t bother looking at him as I called out to Jongin, “Jongin, come over here!”

“No! How can you do this? First you want to leave Jongin behind and now Jongin is here, you want to bring him as well, why must you leave? Why? I thought we still have a chance…” Taemin oppa said.

“Looks like he got the idea wrong… He is jealous…” Kai whispered from behind.

“From now, you shut up and let me do the talking!” I turned around and spat at Kai before turning back to face Taemin oppa.

“Do you have any idea what you are talking about? Who is leaving?” I retaliated at Taemin oppa.

“You! Aren’t you leaving? Look at all those luggages…” He pointed.

Before I could reply anything, Kai stepped forward, “I am sorry if these luggages caused any misunderstanding but they are mine…” He smirked a little.

I exhaled a long breath before crossing my arms, “Have you gotten the situation already? If yes, can I have Jongin over at my side please?” I asked.

Taemin oppa didn’t say anything afterwards, he just let go of Jongin’s hand and Jongin came running over to me.

“Jongin ah, sorry umma didn’t tell you because I know you will cry… Kai appa is leaving, he is going back to the states, go and bid him good bye okay?” I ruffled his hair as I watched the two Jongin bid farewell.

“Kai appa, are you really leaving? I will miss you… You won’t be able to play with me anymore…” Jongin said, almost crying.

“Hey little kiddo, don’t cry okay? Without me, there is still umma to play with you, there is still appa to play with you isn’t it? And I am not going any where, I will always be in your heart alright? If you miss me, give me a video call and you can see me immediately alright?” Kai assured my little boy.

“But still…” Jongin continued to sniff.

“Hey you know what kiddo? You should stop crying because I am going to give you a task and in order to do this, you have to be a namja, you can’t cry!” Kai said.

“What is it? Tell me! I will do anything Kai appa asked.” Jongin cried.

“Firstly, promise not to cry first.” Kai ordered.

“Yes sir!” Jongin immediately wiped away his fallen tears.

“That’s my good boy! During the times when I am not around, I want you to protect umma, don’t let umma get hurt, don’t let umma cry, and if anyone is to bully umma, what should you do?” Kai asked.

“I will kick the person’s !” Jongin said.

Their conversation made me laughed a little.

Even when he is leaving already, he is still thinking about me, thinking for me, my dear Kim Jongin, what would I be without you?

“Hey sweetheart, you promised you won’t cry right?” I realized my tears were already threatening to fall.

“I wasn’t crying…I will not cry…” I forced myself to say it out.

“Come here…” He pulled me into his arms and my hair.

“Me leaving wasn’t because of you, don’t feel guilty towards me or anything, I leave because I have my dream to fufill. Remember, whatever choices you made, I will respect them and support you to the very end because I want you to be happy. I want you to smile instead of cry and I believe he can make you smile from now on. I am not leaving for good, I will come back to visit I promised, and whenever you need me, I will be there for you, just like old times… Arraso?” I could feel his hot breath against my hair.

As we pulled away, I looked into his eyes, still so sincere and filled with warmth, “Kai, thank you for everything, really…thanks for being in my life… Please, have a safe trip, take care…Give us a call whenever you feel like it, we will always pick up, like how you were always here for us, we will always be here for you as well…” I said as I caressed his face, “All the best in everything you do…” I whispered the last part.

A smile spread across his face as he said, “Goodbye, see you again sometime later, take care…” And with that, he pulled his luggage and disappeared behind those immigration gates.

Turning around, I saw Taemin oppa, still holding Jongin’s hand as he gave me a sheepish smile.

I decided to ignore him but he said something instead, “I am sorry, I didn’t think that things were actually like this. The thought of you leaving again was too much that is why… I am sorry…”

“Do you really think I had leave Jongin behind and leave by myself? Jongin is my everything, I will be wherever he is…” I said, hoping he could get the hint behind those words.

“Appa, do you understand what umma means?” Jongin asked as I listened to their cute conversation while walking in front of them.

“Is it suppose to have any hidden meanings? I don’t think so right?” Taemin oppa asked back.

“Appa babo ya! Umma meant that so long as I want to stay here with you, she will stay too! It is a chance for you to win her back!” Jongin exclaimed and I giggled a bit at his words.

He is my son after all, he understands me so well.

 

 

(Taemin POV)

“You have really done a good job this time! Such a difficult contract yet you got them! Well done, go and rest, you can sleep here, this house is too quiet, you should move back don’t you think so?” Appa said.

I smiled a little at his words before replying, “It’s okay, I still prefer my apartment, it is late, you rest well.” And with that, I walked out of his room.

Looking at the time, it was already almost 12 a.m.

I bet Jung and Jongin must be sound asleep.

I walked to the kitchen to get some drinks when I accidentally spilled some water on the floor.

“!” I looked around for some cloth when I heard sound coming from outside the kitchen.

Looking at the direction, I saw Jung staggering towards the kitchen like a drunkard.

She is in a half asleep and hal awake condition right now.

I was looking at her cute actions that I have forgotten about the puddle of water on the floor.

As she walked nearer and nearer towards me, she stepped onto that puddle of water and slipped.

Reacting fast enough, I managed to get hold of her but as she opened her eyes and saw me, she screamed so loud and hit me so hard that it causes me to let go of her and she fell right onto the floor with a loud thud.

Her face scrunched into a ball as she lied there on the floor, not being able to move.

I tried helping her up but she cried even louder.

In the end, I carried her bridal style with no choice and brought her into my car as we headed to the hospital.

 

 

“Her shoulder is fractured because of a direct force upon it but it is not very serious. She will have to have that bandage on her for at least two weeks before she can come back to the hospital again to take them off. Withing these two weeks, you have to be a good boyfriend, not to let her do any thing strenuos or things that need to use her hand a lot. Take care of her.” The doctor patted my back before walking away.

I went back inside the ward and saw that she is already wide awake and looking at me.

Seeing that she refused to talk to me and she is basically ignoring me, I had no choice but to carry her back into my car as I drove back to my apartment.

Seeing that I have stopped the car in front of my apartment, she finally spoke, “Why am I here? Just bring me home…” She said simply.

Didn’t want to start an argument with her, I ignored her words and carried her once again into my house as I placed her down on my couch.

“Didn’t you hear me? I said I want to go home.” She demanded again.

“Let me take care of you, I brought his upon you and I will be responsible for it, there is no one who can take care of you back there!” I insisted.

“I am fine, it doesn’t hurt anymore, let me go back…” She said.

“Fine, it is me okay! I am hurt! I am the one who wished that you coul

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter