Love is...

All these little things
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Recap

“W…we… broke up…” She stuttered and my jaw dropped.

“Bwoh? Broke up? What the hell happened, Im Yoonah?” I almost shouted.

She teared up, “I don’t know, I… I think I am tired…he is tired… we are all tired…it’s a correct decision I guess…”

“What are you talking about? We put in so much effort for the proposal and you guys are going to break up in the end…We spent almost the whole night that day and now…What are you guys thinking? You agreed to the proposal too didn’t you?” I yelled slightly at her.

 

Chapter 41: Love is...

 

(Krystal POV)

I couldn’t stand her sad expression, the two of them are still obviously in love and they want to break up?

For what?

Do they even bear to let each other go?

She looked at me as she stopped crying, “What did you say? What proposal are you talking about?” She asked me.

“Wait… Don’t tell me… he didn’t propose to you…” I raised my eyebrow at her.

“What proposal are you talking about exactly?” She panicked.

“That day, it was your birthday, Myungsoo came to find me and asked me to pick a ring that suits you…We bought it but then…” I paused as she interrupted, “Then what? Krystal, then what?” She was almost shouting.

“The ring dropped into the canal I don’t know how, it just did… and it was already late, I told him to forget about it but he insisted to find it because he knew how much you wanted that ring, he said it was a ring that you have eyed since forever…” I said.

Yoonah was already tearing up, “Why didn’t he tell me… Kim Myungsoo you babo…” She cried.

“So we went to search for it, it took us a very long time and your birthday passed and when we finally found it, it’s already near morning, so I told him that you won’t mind and you will still accept him when he proposes to you the next morning…” I continued.

“Didn’t he went to find you the next morning after your birthday? Didn’t he propose? When I see him the other day and asked him how was the proposal, he said everything went well… but now you guys are breaking up, I don’t understand…” I shook my head.

Sniffing and tearing, she answered my doubt, “He did… He came the next morning…H…he said he wanted to show me something, he wanted to explain everything to me…b…but I…I scolded him…I threw out words that are so harsh at him…I…I broke up with him…” She cried and cried as she hugged me, “Krystal ah… I have never wanted to break up with him in the first place, I was…I was saying it out of anger…ottokhae…why didn’t he tell me everything he has done for me…? I…lied to him, I said I was tired, I said I have had enough, but they are all lies, I still love him… I love him so much that I don’t think I can live without him…” She burst into tears while I patted her back.

“Shhh… Don’t cry…You know Myungsoo is someone who is unable to hold people back, when you said that, he thought breaking up was what you want so he let you go… but he still loves you, I am sure he does, go find him and clear up the misunderstanding… You two are not supposed to break up unless I said so understand?” I ordered.

She pulled away and nodded weakly, “Have you seen him recently?” She asked.

I shook my head, “No, in fact I didn’t hear anything from him since the day he told me that the proposal went well…he must be sick or…” And before I could finish my sentence, Yoonah took her stuff and ran off.

I smiled as I watched her ran off.

Those two, they must be together, they are fated to be together.

 

 

(Myungsoo POV)

I sat on the couch lifelessly.

Everywhere in the house was filled with memories of Yoonah.

The couch where we used to cuddle together, the kitchen where we cooked together and the bedroom where we would lie together and talk all night…

It’s been three weeks since we broke up…

I took out the ring from my pocket and looked at it.

If only I gave it to her earlier…

I gave out a pathetic chuckle at how in a matter of time, things just turned exactly the opposite way.

Because I was late, I lost her…

When I sank deeper down into the couch, the doorbell rang.

Who could it be at this hour?

I let out a sigh and walked towards the door.

When I opened the door, I was totally dumbfounded.

We looked into each other’s eyes for quite some time before I spoke, “Yoo…Yoonah…” I stuttered, still unable to believe the fact that she is right in front of me now.

Her expression wasn’t very good, it looks like she cried earlier and right at that instant, a tear fell from her eyes, rolling down her cheeks.

Just like a habit, I reached out to wipe away her tear but she slapped my hand away harshly and her action hurts my heart.

More tears fallen from her eyes as she looked at me and finally said, “Have you have any idea how I have been living my life for the past few weeks? Do you have any idea how much tears I shed because of you? Do you have any idea how much my heart is aching? Do you know how much I missed you? Kim Myungsoo! Nappeun namja!” She threw herself towards me and hit me repeatedly.

I let her hit me because I felt like I deserved it.

As she became tired eventually, she stopped and looked back up to me, that was when I said, “I am sorry…that I caused you so much pain…maybe breaking up was a correct decision…” I mumbled.

“You shut up Kim Myungsoo! You know what, that day, you should have stop me, you should have pull me back, you should never agree with the break up and you should have pulled out the damn ring!” She shouted and I was shocked.

“Y…you…H…how?” I stammered.

“If I didn’t met up with Krystal today, are you planning not to tell me anything? Are you really okay with breaking up with me? I thought you love me, you said you love me! How can you ev…” And before she finished her sentence, I pulled her in and kissed her.

Immediately, she stopped fidgeting and kissed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter