Hurt

All these little things
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

RECAP

“Why did she do that to me? What does she think I was!?” I yelled and punched again, and soon, I could no longer feel my hand and could only see red fluid dripping onto the floor.

Jung squatted down and pulled me into her arms, “Oppa… Don’t be like that… It’s not your fault… It’s her loss… She doesn’t love you doesn’t mean no one else does… I do, oppa, I love you…” She comforted me.

Her words seemed to let out the beast in me as I stood up and pushed her towards the wall, locking her between my arms.

She was shocked at my actions, “Oppa, what are you doing…?” She asked with a shaky voice.

“Nam Eunjung said I am not a man because I couldn’t give her pleasure…” I whispered into her ears.

 

Chapter 20 - Hurt

 

(Taemin POV)

“Oppa… Don’t be like that… You are scaring me…” She cried, tears flowing down her cheek.

I seemed to be overwhelmed by emotions and her words doesn’t really sink into me.

And swiftly, I carried her up, bridal style and walked towards her bedroom.

Kicking the door close, I threw her onto the bed and said, “Don’t resist me Jung ah…”

She looked at me with fear which only further infuriates me, making me want to prove that I could give her pleasure.

Crawling up onto the bed above her, I striped off my shirt and my pants, straddling on top of her with just my boxers.

As I leaned in the kiss her, she stopped me, “Oppa, I am Soojung, I am not Nam Eunjung!” She cried.

“I know…” And with that, I savored her lips like a beast, our tongues tangled and I didn’t even realize I have pulled off her clothes, leaving her stark under me.

I pulled off my boxers and now, the two of us are both , she is still looking at me with tears-filled eyes, “Oppa, I am your dongsaeng, please… Stop it…” She cried.

But who I am now is never going to stop anymore, “So what…? We are not blood related…” I spat out the last few words and plunged into her, didn’t even let her speak or retaliate.

A loud scream was heard from her as tears flowed out from the corner of her eyes.

Even in the dimmed room, I could see her sparkling tears flowing down.

I increased my pace in her, trying to find a rhythm that suits the both of us and I knew I found the right pace when her screams became moans.

“Taemin oppa… I…Arghhhh…” Another scream came from her and that was when I know I hit the right spot.

She couldn’t continue to finish her sentence as I ride on her and hitting the same spot several times in a row.

I know it wasn’t right to say this but this feeling is so good that I couldn’t even describe.

And for the whole night, I kept plunging into her, again and again, venting my anger but at the same time, soothing my anger until I was so tired that I fell asleep.

 

 

(Krystal POV)

I was sweaty, I was in pain, I was so sore that I didn’t even dare to move an inch.

, I turned around to look at the fast asleep Taemin oppa.

I couldn’t believe what just happened.

What I couldn’t want to believe is that the person who did this to me was the person I loved and respected.

I know he doesn’t love me and what he did earlier was just him trying to vent his anger and I couldn’t believe that he would vent it on me like that.

A lot went through my mind as I laid down there on the bed beside him, watching his sleeping face.

I can’t deny that I love him, his face, his features all so perfect but the fact that he violated me hurts me more.

Slowly, I got out of the bed and went to wash up.

As I cleaned myself thoroughly, I proceeded to the table and started writing.

A letter of what I have always wanted to say to him, a letter of words that I may never dare to speak up in front of him and a letter of words that is coming from me for the last time, a farewell letter.

For a moment, Kai came into my mind and I was really sorry to him.

He tried so much and was so nice to me and yet I screwed up and took him for granted.

I took out my phone and hesitated whether to call him to at least say a goodbye but in the end, I typed in a long message telling him to forget about me and I will be leaving.

Satisfied with the message, I finally pressed send.

Putting my phone aside, I looked up at the clock and it is already 7a.m.

He must be awake by now I thought as I proceeded to his room to find him.

As I entered his room, he was shocked to see me, “Soojung? You are up early today…” He said.

Expressionless, I replied him straight to the point, “I am here to tell you that I am leaving… I am not sure where but just somewhere out of this house… I might not be coming back for a while.”

He was shocked to hear my words, “What? Wae? What is wrong?” He immediately questioned me.

“I am not going to tell you what happen but I am begging you, please just let me leave, I will be so much happier and grateful to you if you let me go…” I said as a tear flowed down again.

Looking at my sad expression, he thought it was because of him, “Is it because of me? Soojung ah, appa is changing, I tried my best all these years to make it up to you, why do you…” But before he could finish I interrupted him, “No, it’s not you…it’s just everything about this ty life of mine that I am sick and tired of, you just happen to be one of them… But it’s not you who made me want to leave, it’s something else and I don’t want to explain so much…”

“But Soojung ah…” He tried to stop me.

“Appa…” I cut him off again and this is the first time I called him appa after all those years.

I continued, “If you let me go… I promised I will take this time to calm down and think things through… I will try to forget about the unhappiness in the past and return as a different person, so please just let me go…” I begged him for the first time.

After a whole long minute of silence, he finally spoke, “Can you at least let me send you off and let me know where you will be going?” He asked.

Feeling weak and didn’t want to argue with him, I just nodded.

 

 

(Yoonah POV)

“Arghhh…” I yawned as I fidgeted in m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter