Let it go

All these little things
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Recap

I hugged my knees closer to my chest as I exhaled a long breath. With tears threatening to fall, I managed to whisper, “Oppa, ottokae…? I like you… but this love is not going anywhere…because I know it’s impossible…but still… I have fallen in love with you, Taemin oppa…”

 

Chapter 4 - Let it go

 

(Krystal POV)

 

I flinched as the bright sunlight shined on my face.

Rise and shine…

Another morning, another day…

I got out of bed clumsily and proceeded to wash up.

Once I was ready preparing, I stepped out of my room.

I stopped in front of his room, hesitating to go in.

But still, he has to get up…

We have to get to school and I don’t want to be late…

‘Thud thud’, I knocked twice on his door as I called out, “Oppa…”

No respond.

“Taemin oppa…” I tried again.

Still no respond.

So, I took a deep breath, twisted the door knob and went into his room.

Once I stepped in, a smile crept up my face as I came upon his sleeping figure.

He was in his simple wife beater and casual sweatpants…

As usual, his blankets were kicked off the bed…

I walked nearer to him as I squatted down beside him, examining his flawless face.

Just by looking at his face like that is enough to make my heart beat faster…

As I continued to look at him, I find myself scooting closer and closer as an urge to touch his face surged through me.

Without me realizing, my hand was already reaching out to his face when he suddenly spoke, “Morning, Jung ah…”

My eyes widened at the sound of his sleepy voice which causes me to stop what I was about to do as I brought back down my hand immediately…

Embarrassed, I peeped at him and thankfully, his eyes were close…

I tried to calm down as I shook him, “YA! Ireona!! Time for school!!”

With his eyes still closed, he whispered, “5 more minutes…”

Irritated, I stood up and attempted to pull him out of the bed, but to no avail.

I kept tugging onto his arms trying to pull him up but instead, with a swift pull, he managed to pull me down onto the bed with him…

He hugged me close to him as I felt the warmth from his body…

My face was burning red due to the intimacy…

If he knew what I was going through, will he still do these things?

To him, they may be insignificant actions, but to me, it is driving me crazy…

Realizing that I have let myself lost in my thoughts again, I tried to struggle out of his strong arms.

“Ya! What the hell! Let me go! I am going to shout! I can’t breathe!! Ya!” I yelled at him as I slapped his arms continuously.

“Ah! Ouch! Stop it… Pain… Jung ah…” He finally said after I repeatedly slapped his arms.

He finally let go of me as I ran all the way to the door and stood there.

He sat up on the bed with his messed up hair and sleepy eyes.

“Why are you so grumpy early in the morning? I just wanted to give you a morning hug…” He suddenly said.

Morning hug…

Oppa, that’s too much for me to take…

“No, that’s not… You are suffocating me there! Of course I am angry! And if you don’t get ready and come down in 20 minutes, I will be more angry!” and with that, I strode out of his room and slammed the door behind me.

I walked down the stairs and was greeted by ahjumma.

“Miss, you are up, breakfast is ready, here, take a seat.” She ushered me to the seat as she pulled out the chair.

“Khamsahamnida” I thanked her and proceeded to eat my breakfast.

As I eat and the time ticked by, someone came down the stairs.

Without looking up, I said sarcastically, “You are pretty fast huh…? If we are late again, you are dead, I warn…” my voice trailed off as I looked up to see the person looking back at me.

Immediately, I lowered my head and continued eating as I heard ahjumma greeted him, “Good morning sir, have a seat here”

Great, he is sitting directly in front of me.

“Ahem…” I heard him cleared his throat.

“Aren’t you going to greet me?” He asked.

Slowly yet reluctantly, I raised my head to face him, “Morning…”

He just smiled at me before eating his breakfast.

Awkward and uncomfortable around him, I continued eating as well.

“Jung ah… Did you see my socks? The blue ones… I can’t…” His sentence stopped abruptly as he felt the ambience in the dining room.

“Appa, morning… Why are you still here…? I thought you would be in the office by this time now…” He asked randomly to make the ambience a bit livelier.

“Orh… I am not going to the office today, I will be catching the 12 noon flight later to Canada for a meeting, so I won’t be back until next week…” He said before sipping his glass of coffee.

“Canada? One week? Why didn’t you tell us earlier…?” Oppa asked again.

“I was planning to… but I always didn’t get to see you guys…So…” His sentence was then interrupted by me, “Don’t bother,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter