Going Down in Flames

Just A Little Bit Of Your Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Donghae went straight to Jessica's room. It was already two in the morning, so he knew that he no longer had to knock because his wife's asleep. After letting himself in, he stood there watching her in sleep. "Sica," he whispered; not wanting to wake her up. "Sorry for the argument earlier. I know that you're already stressed and I was no help at all. Sorry that you're unhappy because of this marriage, but to me this marriage is much more than winning the lottery. The happiness I felt when they told us was extraordinary," his voice started to shake and his eyes were starting to water. "But the thing that I'm most sorry for is falling in love with you. I'm sorry, but no matter how hard you push me away, it will not change my feelings for you. I'm still hoping that one day, you'll finally learn to love me even if it's just a bit," he then walked closer to her sleeping figure. "I'm used to waiting for you, so I'll still wait," he leaned down to kiss her lips. "I love you, Sica."

 

 

The couple slept longer than usual since they were both tired. Both from work and because of their fight. Jessica was the first one who woke up. She got her phone under her pillow to check the time. "Wow, it's alre- is it just me or my bed feels weird today," her brows met in confusion. She lied on her back to stretch, but she was surprised to see another sleeping figure beside her. "What on earth," she smelled him and there was a reek of alcohol. "That's probably the reason why he was in a rush last night. Just to go out and see his friends? How pathetic," she shook her head because of her conclusion. She finally stretched, then went to the bathroom to wash her face and brush her teeth. After doing so, she went out and only a screaming Jessica was heard. "YA!" He was still asleep. "Lee Donghae, get up," she was already hitting him. She succeeded in waking him up after a few hits.

Donghae opened his eyes, but he was confused. "What is Jessica doing in my room," he thought. "Get up and get out right now," Jessica ordered him. "Why do you have to barg-" he stopped talking when he sat up. "This is not your room, dummy. It's my room!" "I'm sorry. I'll go to my room now," he ran off to his room and headed straight to the bathroom.

 

Jessica was the first one who went downstairs to eat breskfast. She made breakfast for herself. When Donghae went downstairs, he saw Jessica on the couch with her iPad. "What do you want for breakfast?" "I'm already done eating," she responded coldly to him. "Okay then," he proceeded to the kitchen to make himself breakfast. Jessica was still mad at him. With Donghae sleeping her room, her anger only grew.

The clock ticked fast and it wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter