Here's What Happened

Just A Little Bit Of Your Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My name's Lee Donghae and I work for my father's company. I am actually a CEO in training. You're probably thinking that I'm a typical 24 year old who goes to parties or clubbing with friends and hook up with random strangers. I'm actually different. Aside from being a CEO in the making, instead of going out at night to do all kinds of vices, I go straight home to my wife, Jessica Jung. Yes, I'm a bachelor no more. And no, we didn't get married early because we're high school sweethearts. We we're not actually like that. Not even in college, no. We're nowhere close to dating.

 

-flashback-

"Son, do you have any plans for today?" My dad asked me at the breakfast table. Today is Saturday, so there's no work. I thought of what today is and I don't recall having plans for today. "None, why?"  "We'll be going to our family friend's at dinner," my mom answered. "Dress nicely." Dad reminded me before standing up to head to his office here at home. I'm confused, but hey, I always dress nice? "Mom, does my style in clothing look bad?" My parents and I are really close, but dad seemed busy today. "No, dear. Your dad just wants you to look verey decent even if we won't be dining in a restaurant." Mom smiled before standing up, then walked over to me and oatted my head. She went outside to check on her plants. My parents seem weird [and maybe a bit suspicious] today. Well, I'm just gonna go upstairs.

We were on our way to our family friend's house. After driving for half an hour, we arrived. They let us in as soon as they saw our faces on the screen of their security system. The house was somewhat like ours, it was also spacious. I haven't been here for a long time. My last visit here was probably when I was in elementary. The Jungs is actually a very dear friend to my parents. They actually have one daughter. That's all. She's an only child, just like me. They invited us over to the dinner table until the older female Jung excused herself to go upstairs.

I was sitting there, talking to the patriarch of the Jungs. I was being interrogated. I don't feel nervous or awkward at all since this man is somehow my second dad. He treats me like a son and everytime he sees me, he would always tell me that he wished he had a son like me. After answering and smiling, he suddenly turned his head to the direction of the stairs where two women were walking. "There she is!" His vo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter