Finally Strong Enough

Just A Little Bit Of Your Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been a week since the couple celebrated their anniversary, and they're currently working their butts off in the company. With the help of Jessica's dad, they're both making sure that they'll be prepared to take over the company that their parents built and worked hard for over the years. They only have two months left before they will be introduced as the new President and Vice-President. Ever since they got back from the beach, they've been spending most of their time in the conference room with Mr. Jung to ask them about the most important things that they have to know about the company, which is pretty much everything. The couple would either be called one after the other, or stay there at the same time. Still, they would read and review stuff, but it will only be a run through.

"We're done for today. Go ahead and eat your lunch," Jessica's dad said before smiling. "What about you, are you gonna eat with us," she asked her father. The older man shook his head. "I have to meet with the organizers for the party. I have to go now. See you tomorrow, kids!" After 7 hours of sitting in the conference room, Mr. Jung finally dismissed them. They brought Mr. Jung in front if the elevator hugged the old man before he got inside.

"Where will we eat?" Donghae asked his wife as they walked going to her office.

"Anywhere." Jessica looked at her watch and pouted. "It's a good thing that we ate eggs for breakfast."

He draped his arm around her shoulder and kissed her hair. "Mhm. Remember when we weren't able to eat breakfast last Monday?"

She opened the door to her office and grabbed her bag. "That was the worst. At least we learned from it."

 

In the restaurant, they heard a kid who screamed. The kid came running to the couple who were eating their steak happily. "Hey there, kiddo! How have you been?" Donghae carried the kid while Jessica smiled. "Soohyun, you're so much bigger now," she greeted him. "Aunt Jessica!" Soohyun hurriedly jumped off of Donghae's lap and went to the woman sitting across him. Jessica lifted Soohyun to his lap and hugged the kid. "Aunt Jessica, mommy told me that you're sad." The kid tightened his hug and she did the same. "I'm okay now, little guy. Look at me." Soohyun looked at Jessica's face and smiled. "Aunt Jessica, you're smiling. You're happy!" She nodded her head at him and smiled.

They knew that only after a minute, two people would be looking for this kid again. "Soohyun-a!" Donghae stood up and looked at the person who was calling Soohyun. "Hyung! He's here with us," he called to Leeteuk. Leeteukwas holding   Taeyeon's hand as they looked for their son who ran off again. "Hey guys," Leeteuk greeted the couple when they arrived at their table. Soohyun turned his head when he heard his dad's voice, while Jessica stood up to greet them. Donghae grabbed Soohyun, while his wife hugged Leeteuk and Taeyeon. Taeyeon and Jessica hugged for a long time. They both didn't say anything and Taeyeon only rubbed Jessica's back, a gesture to comfort a sad person. "Tae, don't worry, I'm fine now." She pulled away from the hug and smiled at the other lady. "That's great to hear," she smiled back.

"Soohyun, I already told not to run off whenever you see someone you know," Taeyeon reminded her son and bent to his level. "Sorry, mommy. I promise, this is the last time." Soohyun hugged his mother immidiately to stay out of further scolding. Taeyeon hugged him back and stood up, carrying her son. "You really can't resist his charm," Jessica said with a smile. "Only for now. When he's older, his hugs will no longer work on me," Taeyeon whispered, which made all of them laugh. "Were you three leaving," Donghae asked. "Actually, we just arrived, then this little duck right here ran when he saw you two," Leeteuk explained. "Why do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter