The Heart Wants What it Wants

Just A Little Bit Of Your Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been two days since Jessica's disappearance and it's been killing Donghae little by little. He didn't go to work because he spent the whole day looking for her, with the help of his friends. He parked the car in their garage and locked it when he got down. He unlocked the door as he went inside the house. He remembered the times when she still pushed him away. He'd go home to a house that seems empty on Friday nights from work. Before, Jessica was only upstairs in her room, watching her favorite tv series and he'll go to his room to tell her that he has arrived. Donghae went straight upstairs to their room. He went to the bathroom to get cleaned up and changed.

As he was lying down on the bed, he felt it become cold because of her absence. He looked at her spot and shifted to his right and just looked at the blank space beside him. He grabbed one of her pillows and hugged it. "It still smells like raspberry." Donghae hugged the pillow tighter and that's when he cried. He can't hold his tears any longer as he burried his face in her pillow. "You're the one who told me that it's okay to cry because crying means that you're strong. It means that you're strong enough to cry. Where are you?! God, give me a clue! Why do you have to disappear?! Why?! I never wanted to lose you. I don't wanna live to see that day. I won't stop looking for you. I'm gonna save you and our baby. I'll make sure that I'll find you."

Donghae forced himself to sleep, but he couldn't. This would be another sleepless night for him. He switched the tv on, but all the tv shows bored him. He went downstairs and decided to play the piano. He was playing Moonlight Sonata. After three minutes of playing the piece, he stopped and took his hands of the keys. He stood up and made his way to the kitchen and opened the fridge, but he wasn't feeling hungry. Donghae doesn't know what he'll do, so he went back their bedroom. He went inside Jessica's walk-in closet and looked at her stuff. They were all in their proper positions. "She doesn't like it when it's messy," he smiled a little. He made his way back on the bed and laid there, thinking about his wife. "Other people would give up after a day, but not me. I can't see a reason for me to give up. I'll folow my heart." Sleep finally got to him without him noticing.

 

"Why can't they give me a neck pillow. Don't they know that if I break my neck, I- oh right, that's what they want. They want me to die." Jessica's voice was inaudible as she talked to herself in the room where they kept her. Pregnant women get sleepy all the time, and sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter