Stressed

Just A Little Bit Of Your Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I guess I'll be seeing you again some other time."

"Yes, I'll come back here with my husband next time." She smiled at the person.

"I hope you don't mind me asking, but why did you go alone?"

"Things are getting a lot busier in the company, so I chose to go alone."

"Oh, I understand. We'll be discussing more in our next meeting since you two will both be here." The person smiled warmly at her.

"I'll be heading back to the office now. Thank you," Jessica said with a smile as she shook hands with the person before leaving.

 She attended a very important meeting, which excused her from her father's lectures. Though she left the office to have a meeting, she told her father that he can start with their session after she comes back and just have a longer lecture with her husband. She grabbed her car keys in her bag and walked comfortably in the parking lot while wearing her flats. Jessica would always leave a pair of flats and slippers in their car that she would use when they decide to take a walk before going home and she would sometimes change in them when they would eat out for lunch. Before exiting the parking lot and driving into the main roads, she called her husband and told him that she was on her way back.

 

"Dad, Sica said that she's on her way back." The older Jung smiled at his son in law and thanked him for letting him know. "Let's put this on hold first. Let's continue our session tomorrow. We'll both rest first while for Jessi." He smiled at the older man in the same room as he is and watched him sit down. "So, are you two ready for the announcement?" He was talking about the party where it will be announced that they are the company's new CEO and COO. "A bit, but to be honest, I'm nervous." Mr. Jung raised both of his eyebrows, asking him the reason why. "Well, I also feel excited, but what if we don't run the company just like how you and dad did? What if we don't be as successful as you guys and no longer stay on top? We're both scared that we'll disappoint all of you because your hard work will go to waste and-" Donghae was confused why his father in law started laughing. "Son, if you're feeling that way, then that's great." He only looked at him, then blinked. "Trust me, son. If you're feeling that way, then it's great," Mr. Jung smiled.

"There you guys are!" She found her husband and her father eating in Donghae's office. She kissed both of them on the cheek and sat beside her husband. "Eat up," Donghae said as he took her food out if the paper bag and opened the container where her food was placed. Again, he ordered food to be brought to their office instead of going out to eat. Jessica understood that they were following a certain schedule, so she just ate. "How did the meeting go," her father asked. She chewed her food and swallowed it before answering. "The meeting went well." She smiled before taking another spoonful of her food in . "But I have to go back again some other time because we're not yet finished discussing everything," she added. "I think this will be great for the company," Donghae said. Mr. Jung nodded and agreed with his son in law. "I think so too. Jessica, after finishing our meal, you're up." She nodded at her father's reminder she finished her food quite quickly and excuse herself to go to her office. "I'll just go brush my teeth."

 

"Jessica, are you even listening?" She heard her dad ask her. She zoned out and she was quite lost. She looked at her father who was looking at her. "Sorry, dad. I just have a lot in mind." Mr. Jung sighed and sat in front of her. "Jessi, what's bugging you? You can tell daddy." Jessica was playing with her hands and sighed before telling her father tge real reason. "Like the announcement that we'll be running the company and the meeting earlier." Her dad chuckled with what she told him. "You know what, you're just like your husband. Don't worry, sweetie. I know you're feeling nervous in running the company, but let me tell you that it's okay. You know, you two better not think anout it first. Ther

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter