Gotta Find You

Just A Little Bit Of Your Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What's taking her so long?" Donghae's been waiting for Jessica to come out of the ladies' room for 10 minutes already.  He was resting his back on the wall that was separating the two bathrooms while waiting for her. He started to feel uneasy and wanted to go inside of the ladies' room, but he knows that it would be inappropriate. "I better call her." He rang her phone four times, but she wasn't picking up.

 

"That phone's annoying. Jae, can you turn it off?"

"Just ignore it. It's just probably Donghae."

"If her phone keeps ringing, she might wake up. Use your bran, idiot!"

"Who the hell are you to call me idiot?!"

"Wanna wake her up with that screaming of yours?"

Fine." Jaejoong turned to the backseat and opened Jessica's bag to get her phone and turn it off.

"I can finally drive in peace."

 

"Jessica, please pick up," he said with a worried voice. He kept faving back and forth, but this time there was no ring.

"The number you have dialed is either unattended, or out of coverage area."

Hearing this, his uneasy feeling grew. He started walking away from the bathrooms and started heading to the mall's parking lot. "No, I'm gonna try again." Donghae redialled her number, but he only heard the same thing. He drove to the police station and reported what happened. Inside the car, his expression was very glum. He wasn't listening to the radio and he kept glancing at the passenger's seat. He decided that he didn't want to go home. He called his best friend Eunhyuk and asked if he can stay for the night.

 

"Yah, fishy! You missed me?!" Eunhyuk greeted his best friend when he opened the car door. "Happy birthday, man!" He gave Donghae a man hug. Though he hugged him back, he felt that his hug was weak.

"Thanks." His response was almost inaudible.

"Did you cry? I know, I'll call the others. Let's go inside."

A few minutes later, the rest of the gang were inside Eunhyuk's house as well. They even brought food when they heard that Donghae was there. 

"Happy birthday to youuuu." Kyuhyun sang as he entered. He noticed Donghae's fake smile while slouching on the couch.

"Fish, what's wrong," Siwon asked his friend who had an expressionless face.

Donghae looked at them and all eyes were on him. "It's Jessica."

Leeteuk sat beside him and put hir arm around his friend. "Just understand her, Hae. She's pregnant so she can really be mean at times. Don't take it too seriously."

He shook his head when he heard Leeteuk's advice. "It's not that."

"What is it then," Sungmin asked.

"Jessica's gone."

All of them widened their eyes at what he said. "Yah, hyung, what do you mean that she's gone," Kyuhyun asked him.

"We were walking in the mall and she wanted to go to the bathroom, so I walked her to the ladies' room before going to the men's bathroom. I waited for her outside for 10 minutes, but she didn't go out yet. I started to get this feeling that she walked out ahead of me, so I decided to call her. She wasn't picking up during the first four calls and during the fifth call, her phone was already turned off."

"So she left you," asked Eunhyuk.

"I don't think Jessica will do that," said Sungmin.

"I don't know, but I'm having this feeling that she's not safe," Donghae told them.

"Have you told the police about this?" Leeteuk asked while he got his phone to text his wife, informing her of the situation.

"Before going here, I did."

"You told them everything," Siwon asked.

"From the part when we decided to go to the mall, since we really don't know where to go, to running into Yuri, walking her to the bathroom, running into Jaejoong, until that part where I waited for 10 minutes, and there was no sign of her yet."

"Wait, did you say Yuri and Jaejoong," Sungmin asked him which made the others realize what he said.

"Yeah. I ran into them. Well, I was with Sica when we ran into Yuri. Actually, she called me, so we halted our steps and tried to be civil with her."

"When do you want to look for Sica," Eunhyuk asked him.

"Tomorrow morning."

"Don't worry, hyung, we'll help you."

"Thanks, guys."

 

"Hurry, place her there!"

"Shut up, I know what to do." Jaejoong sat Jessica on the chair. He tied her hands and feet in the car and toed her again to the chair.

"Let's see how she'll escape now."

"You know, for a thin person like her, I didn't expect her to be heavy."

"She's not skin and bones, Jae."

"Let's go. Let's come back for her in the morning."

"It's actually funny how she hasn't woken up yet. Such a sleepyhead."

Jessica was left alone in a dark room, with only a small light bulb on the ceiling above her.

 

 

Jes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter