Honeymoon Avenue

Just A Little Bit Of Your Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Donghae woke up late, but he woke up earlier than his wife. It was already 11:00 in the morning, so he went to the bathroom, then went downstairs to the kitchen. He made waffles and bacon for their breakfast. As he was starting to walk upstairs, he saw his wife heading downstairs. "Hi," she smiled at him as she was walking. "Breakfast is ready," he smiled back while he was standing on the third step of the stairs. She stopped at the fourth step to wrap her arms around his neck and kiss him. "Good morning," she whispered as she rested her forehead on his.  He smiled at her before greeting her good morning.

 

It was already thirty minutes past 12:00 in the afternoon when they left the house. The 20 minute drive to Santa Monica Pier made Jessica excited. Donghae only laughed at her excitement. "Sica, you're acting like a child," he smiled while keeping his eyes on the road. "Aren't you excited as well? You might see your other fishy friend swimming in the ocean." Donghae's forehead creased. "What's wrong with her," he thought. "Hey, I'm not the only person who loooks like a fish!" She only looked at him and smiled. "But you're my fish," she said before holding his hand. "If I was a real fish, I'd jump out of the water for you," he said before kissing her hand. "You're so cheesy, you know." He looked at her before he spoke. "But you like it," he smiled.

 

The 20 minute drive ended and they got off the car after they parked. Their hands were intertwined and Jessica free hand was holding Donghae's arm. They got the wristband for unlimited rides and proceeded to the West Coaster. They rode every ride, but they rode the West Coaster twice. It was already 5:00 in the afternoon and they were on their last ride, the infamous Pacific Wheel.

"Hun."

He stopped looking at the view and looked at her. "Yes?"

"I just realized that we never really had a honeymoon," she said before she looked at him.

"Well, let's make this trip our honeymoon, then," he smiled at her.

"What will we do tomorrow?"

"I lost the bet, remember?"

"Right," she thought of something for a while. "Can we go to Disneyland tomorrow?"

He nodded at her request. He noticed that she was hugging herself a bit because of the breeze, so he wrapped his arms around her. She smiled at his gesture and wrapped her arms around him as well. "Can I tell you something?"

"Go ahead."

He looked down at her and smiled. "I love it when I hear you calling me hun."

"So that's how we'll address each other now?"

"I guess you can say that, hun," he smiled.

She giggled before she sat up straight to kiss his cheek. "I love you, hun."

"I love you too, hun," he said before kissing her hair. "I'll remember this day forever."

"Why, because today's the first time that I was the first one who said those words?"

He chuckled with what she said. "You hit jackpot!"

 

They hopped of the infamous wheel, then went to grab some dinner. They were making their way to Pizza Hut whe suddenly, Jessica bumped with another person. "Sor- OH MY GOSH!" The girl who Jessica bumped into squealed. "Oh my gosh, it's been a long time! I missed you," said Jessica before they hugged. "Oh my gosh, what are you doing here?! I thought you're already in Korea," the girl asked Jessica. "Seems like they know each other. Her voice is too loud, to be honest," Donghae thought. "Yeah, I'm only here for vacation. I arrived last week, but of cours

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter