Here Goes Something

Just A Little Bit Of Your Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"My water just broke."

Donghae's eyes  widened when he heard what she had said. His eyes traveled downwards to the floor and saw that there was a puddle of water where Jessica was standing. "You're having the baby?"

"What, you think I just p- ow!"

Yep, she's having the baby. A contraction already hit her and another question need not to be asked. His wife is indeed going to give birth. "What kind of idiot am I," he asked himself mentally. Without another word, Donghae walked to to her and carried her bridal style, then got the car keys on the bedside table before going to the car. "I'm gonna be b-"

"JUST GET THE BAGS ALREADY! YOUR S- OW! CAN- YA! I'M NOT YET DONE!"

He already ran to the closet near the door and got the bags ready. One bag for the baby's stuff, while the other bag is for Jessica's stuff. Donghae ran back to the car, rushing to his wife who was already starting to lose her temper. "You know, your not yet fully dilated and your contractions are not yet constant, so just relax for a bit."

Jessica looked at her husband who spoke in a calm voice, trying to make her feel relaxed. She stopped yelling at him and stayed silent while he drove to the hospital. The only noise that would be heard from her was whenever she would react from the contraction. "I'm sorry," she said to him in a soft voice.

"It's alright, hun. I don't blame you."

"It's th-"

"The hormones, I know." He smiled at her before kissing her hand. He would feel Jessica squeeze his hand when she's flinching and while her hand was in his, he would caress the back of her hand with his thumb.

She found his gesture really calming and it really made her feel at peace. "Hold still, munchkin. We're going to the hospital now. Ow. You're gonna see me and daddy i- in a bit." Everytime a contraction will hit, she'll pause and close her eyes in pain.


Jessica's already dressed in a hospital gown and the contractions drove her crazy. Donghae had called their parents and already arrived in the hospital. It was already four in the morning and their family were staying in the waiting room after they visited Jessica.

"WHERE'S THE DOCTOR! I WANNA DELIVER THIS BABY NOW!"

He stood up from his seat just right beside her bed and held her shoulders. It pained Donghae to see that his beloved Jessica's experiencing pain right now. He tried to make her calm down and kissed her cheek.

Her contractions are starting to get worse every minute and her eyes were starting to tear up. When she met her husband's eyes, her eyes watered with a look that's somehow asking for something. Her eyes were begging for the pain to stop. "Hae, I wanna deliver this baby now. Please call the doctor."

"Hold on. I'm gonna call mom." Donghae took his phone out and called his mom. He asked the old lady if she could send a doctor to Jessica's room and check if she's fully dilated. After doing so, he thanked his mom before ending the call, then went back to his wife to hug her. "Just sleep first. You can still sleep."

Jessica didn't want to sleep and waited for the doctor to arrive. Being pregnant just made her even more stubborn. The moment the doctor walked in, she sat from her laying position and greeted the doctor with a pained look. "Doc, I think my baby's gonna c- come out now."

"Let's see if you're fully opened." After checking if her patient's ready to give birth, the kind middle aged woman just gave Jessica a smile and patted her leg. "Probably 2 more hours, then you're gonna be ready. I'll come back and check later."

Donghae gave the doctor a tired smile before standing up to thank her. "Thanks, doc." He opened the door for her before going back to his seat beside Jessica's bed. "Go sleep, hun. It will help you not feel the pain somehow." He kissed her forehead before smiling lightly.

"You've been awake for 24 hours. You should also sleep."

"I'm fine. Don't worry about me, Mrs. Lee. You're my priority, not sleep."

Donghae her hair repeatedly until she fell asleep. In the early stages of Jessica's sleep, her face showed that she was in pain everytime a contraction would hit her. After noticing that her face finally became relaxed, Donghae took his seat and removed his hand from her hair. He just let Jessica fall into a deep slumber. He knows that she's going to be so tired when she starts pushing later.

 

Two knocks were heard on the door before it opened, revealing Krystal and Sunny. "Oppa, is Sica awake?" Donghae looked at Sunny who asked him in a whisper. He shook his head no, and that's when the two walked win with Yunho, Tiffany, Nichkhun, and grandma and grandpa Jung. Their flight landed a couple of minutes ago and they went straight to the hospital because Krystal texted Yunho that Jessica's about to give birth. Donghae hugged the five people who are probably tired from the trip, but went straight to the hospital to welcome the new member of their family.

"Thank you guys for coming. You could've went home first to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter