Why Try

Just A Little Bit Of Your Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was 12 in the afternoon when Jessica woke up. She rubbed her eyes before she woke her husband up. "Hun, wake up," she said as she was hitting him repeatedly. "Hae, wake up now," she was already shaking him. Her voice was getting louder and louder. After a couple of tries, he finally opened his eyes. He stretched and looked at his wife. "I was actually waiting for you to kiss me, but you were already annoyed," he reasoned. "We're going to Disneyland today, so get up!" 

Donghae was cooking breakfast while Jessica was still taking a bath. She went downstairs after getting dressed, with a towel still wrapped around her hair. "Did you have a good night's sleep?" Jessica gave him a glare. "Sorry," he smiled. "After eating, just go upstairs. I'll wash the dishes," she told him. "You sure," he asked her. She nodded at him as she chewed her food. He finished his meal and did what he was told. Jessica was left alone in the kitchen to wash the dishes.

After washing the dishes, she dried her hair. As she was fixing her hair, he stepped out of the bathroom wearing a. Mickey Mouse shirt almost similar to hers. They didn't seem to notice each other's shirts. "I'll go downstairs," said Donghae. "See ya," Jessica replied. After drying her hair, she put her sneakers on, then went downstairs. "Let's go," she said as she reached the bottom of the stairs. "Nice shirt," he told her which made her look at her shirt. "Uhm, thanks? It's just a Mickey Mouse shirt, you have the same one as well," she said before started walking closer to him. She halted her steps when she was still a couple of inches away. "Oh my gosh, you have the same shirt as mine!" Jessica was freaked out with her sudden realization. Donghae laughed at his wife. "Well, that was unexpected." They took a picture before they headed out. "You forgot something today, hun," he reminded her. "What, my sunglasses," she asked. "Nope. You forgot something when you woke me up." She suddenly got what he meant. "Right, I forgot to greet you good morning because it wasn't morning when we woke up, duh." He placed one arm on her lower back and pulled her closer, then kissed her. "But I didn't get a taste of your lips today," he smiled at her. "Whatever, Lee Donghae. Let's just get going," she said before she grabbed his face and lowered it a bit to kiss him. She dragged him out of the house and got in the car's driver's seat.

 

"The lines aren't so long today. There's probably a tv special on Disney Channel," Jessica voiced out her conclusion as she walked with her hand intertwined with her husband's. They bought a headband and took another picture together. From their arrival, they only had 7 hours left to get on the rides. No, they didn't ride everything. They only rode the one's that they would enjoy, such as the roller coasters. The other rides, like the Mad Hatter and Peter Pan's Flight was ignored by the two. They used to enjoy it when they were kids, but not anymore as adults.

"Time for the fireworks!" Donghae smiled at the excited Jessica. It was 8:00 in the evening, which means that it's time for the park's main higlight. When Jessica heard the intro for the fireworks, she was already smiling wide. The fireworks lit ul the sky with an accompaniment of Disney songs. Jessica was tearing up when she heard this.

"You okay," he asked his wife who was wiping her tears.

"Yeah, it's just that I get this feeling whenever I hear the Disney songs being sung in a grand way. I can't explain it, but it's been like this since I was younger."

"You remember your childood?"

"Part of it, yes, but there's just something in this place. It's a place where even if you're a 4

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter