Beach Date

Just A Little Bit Of Your Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Another weekend has arrived. It was just six in the morning when Donghae woke up. He went to the bathroom, then out of the room and closed the door quietly, making sure that Jessica won't wake up. Donghae made his way downstairs to the kitchen. He was cooking ribs, which is definitely not a breakfast food. After two hours, he was done with the ribs and packed them. After the ribs were packed, he made waffles for breakfast.

 

It was already nine in the morning and Jessica started to wake up. She streched for a bit, then went to the bathroom before going downstairs. "Hae," she looked for him when she got downstairs. He was holding plates two with waffles on it. "Just on time," said Donghae proudly. She walked over to him and hugged him. After placing the plates on the table, he wrapped his arms around his wife. She was the first one who pulled away from the hug. She held both sides of his face, then he did the same. "Good morning, fishy," she spoke softly. "Good morning, wifey," he replied before kissing her. After their lips parted, they smiled at each other. "Let's eat before those waffles turn cold," he said to her before they sat on the dining chairs.

"You going somewhere today," he asked her. "Please say no, please say no," he secretly hoped.

"Nah," she shook her head.

'"That was a relief," he thought. "Can we go somewhere today?"

"Mhm," she answered while nodding her head. was stuffed.

 

It was already 12 and they were already on the road. As he was driving, his wife was looking out of the window. "Hae," she called while still looking out the window. "Are we going to the beach again?" Her voice didn't sound disappointed. "Yeah. Why, you wanna go somewhere else," he asked her back. "No. I just asked since I found the places that we've passed by familiar, then I remembered that we passed here when we went to the beah before," she smiled at him. After a couple of minutes more, they arrived. Jessica quickly got out of the car. She was happy that they were here again. Donghae smiled at her and follwed her. She was standing there with her eyes closed, then suddenly she felt two strong arms hugging her from behind. She opened her eyes and looked at her husband who was resting his chin on her shoulder. It made her smile, then she looked back at the water.

He wrapped one arm around her waist when he removed his arms from her body. "Wanna walk," he asked and she nodded. She placed her arm around his waist as they walked. They were already far from where they came from, so they stopped. "Watching the ocean really makes me relaxed," said Jessica. "Couldn't agree more," Donghae agreed to her. "I remember when I was in the States, my cousins and I would always have a great time whenever we went to the beach. I remember telling myself that one day, I'll have a beach house," she shared to him. She smiled as she reminisced those days with her cousins. She was an only child, so she was very close to them. "When I was around eight years old, dad wanted me to go cliff diving. I would never forget that," he sighed before he continued. "He told me that it will help me become a storng person." Jessica looked at him with curiousity. "So you jumped?" Donghae looked at her and nodded. "He told me that it would be a great way to face my fears, so I did." He never once refused his father's orders. She hugged her husband when she heard his story. He responded by wrapping both of his arms around her frame.

They stood in silence for a minute or two when they heard something. "Sica, was that you?"

"Huh?"

A smile appeared on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter