Tired and Jealous

Just A Little Bit Of Your Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica woke up the next day with Donghae's arm draped around her waist. Slowly, she removed his arm and stood up. She grunted because of the tinge of pain that she felt on her lower body. She grabbed her clothes that were thrown to the floor and went to the bathroom. After bathing and getting dressed, she made her way downstairs to the kitchen while her husband was still fast asleep. After making breakfast, she didn't go upstairs to wake up her sleeping Donghae. Instead, she went to the couch and laid down to sleep. Jessica was tired. When they arrived from the beach, they both didn't get enough sleep.

 

It was eleven in the morning when Donghae went downstairs. The first that he saw was the sleeping figure of Jessica that laid on the couch. He made his way over to her and woke her up. "Sica, let's eat breakfast," he was shaking her gently. The sleepy Jessica slowly opened her eyes and rubbed them. "You're awake now," she sat up. He held her shoulders and looked at her face. He kissed her cheek before he hugging her. She hugged him back before she yawned. "You look tired, babe," he said to her which made him earn a smack on the head. She broke the hug and yelled at him. "You seriously have to state the obvious. After what happened last night, of course, I am!" Donghae only kissed her forehead before wrapping her back in his arms. "Sorry, but I know you had fun," he chuckled, then he felt that she was struggling to break free of his hold, so he hugged him tighter. "Gosh, why am I married to a ert," she said before she hit his head for the second time. He only chuckled again. "Okay, I'll stop now. Sorry," he haid before releasing her from his hug. "Time for breakfast," he stood up and took her hand.

While they were eating, no one bothered to talk about what happened last night. Jessica's phone started ringing. It was her mom. "Hi mom. No, not at all. Yeah, we're actually eating breakfast. No, it's fine. What? Okay. See you." She looked at her husband after hanging up. He looked at her with raised eyebrows. "Mom said that the three of them are coming," she explained to him. "Around lunch?" She nodded. "That means they'll probably arrive in a couple of minutes," she realized.

 

Donghae opened the door for the adults. They bowed at them and hugged them. Their parents sat on the couch on the living room, while the you couple sat across from them. "So, you guys want anything," Donghae asked them. "It's okay son, we just dropped by to visit you two for a bit," his mother smiled. "And we'll be eating lunch here. If that's okay with you two," said her mom. "No problem," Jessica smiled at them. After chatting for a bit, the five of them made their way to the dining room and ate lunch. They were all having a good time, but the three older people had to leave. Their moms have an appointment in the spa, while the Jung's patriarch will be playing golf.

 

After washing the dishes, Donghae sat beside Jessica on the couch. She was slouching as she rested her head on the backrest. He did the same thing and grabbed her hand to hold it.

"Hae, I'm tired."

"Got tired from talking to the parents?"

"No."

"Cooking their meal probably made you tired."

"No, idiot!" She sat properly and faced him. "It was because of last night. We've already been through this earlier!"

he felt her sit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter